****Official Jets vs Bills Gameday Thread****

war ensemble

Exactly after talking sh*t about the Miami game all the previous week and then being shown up like chumps on Monday Night and then still talking sh*t after the game you think this team would try and actually show up.

A game at home after the monday night game should have been an absolute massacre especially a team as ****ty as the bills. Maybe the players and coaches should shut the ***** up about swagger and actually show something on the field.

I've been saying it all off season, talk is cheap.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Exactly after talking sh*t about the Miami game all the previous week and then being shown up like chumps on Monday Night and then still talking sh*t after the game you think this team would try and actually show up.

A game at home after the monday night game should have been an absolute massacre especially a team as ****ty as the bills. Maybe the players and coaches should shut the ***** up about swagger and actually show something on the field.

I think it is really the fact that teams have film on the JETS of 09' now... now it will be a matter of finding an identity and improving week to week.

Do you put Clemens in? (don't give me you don't pull him, ELWAY was pulled in his rookie year)

Will they run the ball if they put him in?

I mean, ****. It's like he's calling plays on the fly, without a plan. If you're going to go for it on 4th and 3 and you've got 2 downs to get 3 yards, who in their right mind is going to pass it twice? That's 1.5 yards/carry that you need. We need to get rid of this guy asap. He's just like Mangini, he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

Will they run the ball if they put him in?

I mean, ****. It's like he's calling plays on the fly, without a plan. If you're going to go for it on 4th and 3 and you've got 2 downs to get 3 yards, who in their right mind is going to pass it twice? That's 1.5 yards/carry that you need. We need to get rid of this guy asap. He's just like Mangini, he doesn't learn from his mistakes.

10 men on the line say throw it.

Archived