MAX.....We need a new server or something

JonEJet

I think we should have a donation drive

Can't get on after games

Yeah, sorry about that. It is hitting capacity each week consistently. We have an upgrade plan just trying to find the time. Going to think about the bye week.

No donations needed, we will take care of it. So just hang in there with us a bit longer...thanks.

Yeah, sorry about that. It is hitting capacity each week consistently. We have an upgrade plan just trying to find the time. Going to think about the bye week.

No donations needed, we will take care of it. So just hang in there with us a bit longer...thanks.

Thank you. It took me 25 minutes to get on.

F-ing horrible loss + not being able to get on here = JonE hitting the bar for a few to calm down

I just spent $55 at the bar....I'd rather contribute that to the server

Let me know

Thank you. It took me 25 minutes to get on.

F-ing horrible loss + not being able to get on here = JonE hitting the bar for a few to calm down

I just spent $55 at the bar....I'd rather contribute that to the server

Let me know

Hey I appreciate the offer but the money isn't needed. Definitely not why any of this is in place. We will get it moved over, we have a much higher end solution in place.

I'll spend some time on it this week - I do agree the server has been a train wreck on game days! Much like the Jets the past 3 weeks.

I was thankful for the bandwidth limit not allowing me on after the game. As much as I love coming here and cant resist, I was spared the pain of reading these moronic, end of the world, posts until this morning.

There is something to that after a loss. When the win though we should have everyone here.

Archived