Why is there soo much hating on the D

redman81

This D has been good for us every game with the only down side being they need to sure up some tackling and get pressure like we had in the 1st cpl games. Everyone on here wants sacks, sacks, sacks. But, I'm content with making the QB make throws quicker than he wants. That's when bad things usually happen, or incomplete passes most of the time. Yes it would be nice to get a cpl sacks a game, but I just want them to sure up the tackling and improve at stopping the run so that they get off the field 3 and out more often. I think they will work alot of this out as the season goes, but they have done their job every game with the exception of Miami, and we very well could have won that game. We just need this team to put both O and D together in the same game.

They were good today against admitedly a weak offense with a backup QB. Sheppard was the only real weak link. Rhodes was great, Revis missed a few tackles but shutdown Owens. Harris and Scott were strong inside and Pouha was exceptional when Jenkins went down.

They played hard, I like this group a lot. I think they'll destroy the Raiders.

Everyone thinks the Giants have this amazing D after their first 5 games, but look what Brees and the Saints did to them. And they scored how many points on us??? 10! That's it 10 points. This D def. has alot of potential and they just need to keep improving and learning a new system. Do that and improve gap assignments and tackling and this D keeps us in every game simple as that.

Archived