We need to Trade Keller Before the 20th tradedealine

jets4u4me

Keller was running free all over the place yesterday. Mark couldn't hit the broadside of a barn with his flutterballs and that's why Keller's game has suffered. The middle routes that are DK's bread-and-butter are now suicide missions thanks to the high floaters being tossed.

Seems to me that Sanchez has been throwing rather high all year. I hate seeing those WR's exposed over the middle like that. I have nightmares of Darrell Stingley all over again.

the saddest thing about the post is that the call that may or may not have cost us that game was Ben Hartsock .. not Keller...

091109_ben_hartsock_headshot_large.jpg?1252678006

TE

Height:6'4"Weight:270 lbsAge:29 Years in NFL:6College:Ohio State

• biography-active.gif

Watch a game before you make gross assumptions...

Brilliant--already in FG range, and this boob grabs a handful of jersey.

It was? Did you ever want to win? Check out what real other fans are saying and why we need to do it now.

Dustin Keller was disgraceful today

http://forums.newyorkjets.com/showthread.php?p=41369

Hey jets4u thanks for signing up here.

I remember when the Jets started that forum. I heard they closed it, pretty cool that it is still open. I will check it out again, I have one of the first accounts there.

What the...?

He had one HORRIBLE game. HORRIBLE. One of the worst performances EVER. But you know what? It's one game. Lets move foward. Dustin proved in more than just 1 game that he's a very good receiving Tight End.

I'm not worried about Keller at all. But I understand that it's 1 game, but this means more than that. Besides from being another division loss, we lost our most important player which cost us the season...the Jets franchise in a nutshell

Archived