my wife said to me tonight

johnny green balls

lol and you people get mad at me for not getting emotionally invested. I mean I still post here and want the Jets to win and all that, just I can't take the highs and lows so I distance myself a bit and watch a ton of football in general. I'm still a fan probably, just not as intense as I used to be.

The Bears lost, that loss was more of a surprise to me because I expect the Jets to blow things. But I got over the Bears loss...I like watching the Bears because they have a rocket arm QB. Hell, I even like watching the Lions. The Jets offense always sucks though.

I like watching the Bears because they have a rocket arm QB.

Is it too ****ing much to ask for a legit franchise QB? Instead we burn a 5th pick on a guy who has only thrown on a beach in 80 degree weather. Smart move morons. Sanchez is a nice kid but "it's my fault" isn't gonna give us wins. He's Chad Pennington part 2. So freaking obvious.

lol and you people get mad at me for not getting emotionally invested. I mean I still post here and want the Jets to win and all that, just I can't take the highs and lows so I distance myself a bit and watch a ton of football in general. I'm still a fan probably, just not as intense as I used to be.

The Bears lost, that loss was more of a surprise to me because I expect the Jets to blow things. But I got over the Bears loss...I like watching the Bears because they have a rocket arm QB. Hell, I even like watching the Lions. The Jets offense always sucks though.

That's the exact same way I am nowadays.

Except that the antennae switch totally ****ed me, so now I just have to watch Stat-tracker all day and then MNF the next day.

Archived