G.O.B.'s Wall Of Shame Is Back

The Gun Of Bavaria

After careful consideration with myself. I have decided to bring back G.O.B.'s Wall Of Shame in light of the recent abortion involving the Jets scout team and the Buffalo Bills. The Wall of Shame is simple: Offense, Defense, Special Teams, & Coaching Staff each get a representative to the wall for their respective Least Valuable Performances.

G.O.B.'s Wall of Shame for the week of 10.19 - 10.25:

COACHING STAFF

012709_brian_schottenheimer_headshot_large.jpg

Brian Schottenheimer: Run. Run. Pass. Run. Run. Pass. His play calling is as predictable as the sun rising in the East and his lack of confidence in Sanchez is apparent. He seems incapable of modifying the offensive game plan when faced with unexpected defensive adversity is seemingly losing offense creativity on a weekly basis. He is calling his offense in a "not to lose" vs "trying to win" manner and the fact that Buffalo put as many as 10 men on the line, daring Schottenheimer to beat them in the air, was an embarrassment.

OFFENSE

050109_mark_sanchez_headshot_large.jpg?1241208223

Mark Sanchez: I was hesitant to put Sanchez up here because he is a rookie after all, but you don't throw 5 interceptions by accident and a performance like that automatically negates Rookie Protection from the HOS. Hell, not even Brett Favre throws 5 interceptions...that is unless he's in a Jets uniform. Sanchez is regressing and if the Jets don't get their act together, his psyche is going to take a long term hit.

091109_ben_hartsock_headshot_large.jpg?1252678006

Ben Hartsock: In a game where everyone was equally worthless, Hartsock decided to single himself out with one of the worst, untimely holding penalties in recent memory. Making it worse, was the fact that it was completely unnecessary and it arguably single-handedly killed a win.

DEFENSE

030309_bart_scott_headshot_large.jpg?1236108178

Bart Scott: We've seen his mouth moving a lot, but there sure isn't much coming out as of late. After being part of the new Swaggerlicious movement on Defense, he has disappeared along with the fast start of the defense.

SPECIAL TEAMS

attachment.php?attachmentid=977&stc=1&d=1255955170

Everyone On Special Teams:If there was ever an indication of just how unprepared, unmotivated and undisciplined the NY Jets were against Buffalo, the group effort of the Jets Special Teams were it. Numerous "Too Many Men penalties", botched placekick holds, & ridiculous penalties which routinely placed the Jets Offense in a deep hole. I won't even begin to talk about Ihedigbo's (Reportedly #94, Marquis Murrell was responsible) Personal Foul and subsequent ejection from the game.

post-25-12804640093188_thumb.jpg

#94, Marquis Murrell, was the genius who decided on the OT kickoff his rep had been unduly dissed, requiring that he put his ego ahead of the team, pissing away 15 yards of field position on a windy day, therefore punching a man wearing a football helmet. The refs got the number wrong and threw out I'ho, but stupidity is stupidity. Send a messgae, this is a job, nonhackers will ot be tolerated. CUT THIS STUPID BASTID NOW!

How dumb do you have to be to punch a man wearing a hardened football helmet?

good list guns. you forgot one though. me. yeah throw me up on the wall. I deserve it. I actually got my hopes up for a division win or some crap like that a short while ago.

after 30 years of suffering, i let em doit it to me again. I am ashamed. I'm ashamed I allowed my daughter to hop on a bandwagon with no lugnuts. it's a dangerous ride & I knew it. She's my daughter, i'm s'posed to protect her from crap like this.

good list guns. you forgot one though. me. yeah throw me up on the wall. I deserve it. I actually got my hopes up for a division win or some crap like that a short while ago.

after 30 years of suffering, i let em doit it to me again. I am ashamed. I'm ashamed I allowed my daughter to hop on a bandwagon with no lugnuts. it's a dangerous ride & I knew it. She's my daughter, i'm s'posed to protect her from crap like this.

That's abuse, pure and simple. I am calling child protective services.

#94, Marquis Murrell, was the genius who decided on the OT kickoff his rep had been unduly dissed, requiring that he put his ego ahead of the team, pissing away 15 yards of field position on a windy day, therefore punching a man wearing a football helmet. The refs got the number wrong and threw out I'ho, but stupidity is stupidity. Send a messgae, this is a job, nonhackers will ot be tolerated. CUT THIS STUPID BASTID NOW!

How dumb do you have to be to punch a man wearing a hardened football helmet?

I was on the road at the time and listened to the 2nd half on Sirius. I'll adjust the list accordingly.

JW - We are all exempt from the wall. The players and coaches are the ones getting paid to perform, not us. We're just dedicated fans that foolishly come back for more because no matter how pissed we get, we don't abandon the team. Now giving up on the team for a given season, that's a different thing. :lol:

I was on the road at the time and listened to the 2nd half on Sirius. I'll adjust the list accordingly.

JW - We are all exempt from the wall. The players and coaches are the ones getting paid to perform, not us. We're just dedicated fans that foolishly come back for more because no matter how pissed we get, we don't abandon the team. Now giving up on the team for a given season, that's a different thing. :lol:

add keller.....

and please shoot me

Archived