Mark Sanchez looks like a *****.

Kleckineau

After about int #2 or 3 (or was it #4?) he would sit on the sideline lookin all sad and depressed with his head down like a beat dog instead of getting pissed off and maybe throwing some warm up throws or standing up like a man and watching the game close from the sideline or something.

3 weeks in a row he has gone from bad to worse to a complete ***** IMO.

Even the passes he completes now are just jump balls.

Christ even Fitzpatrick was better than him.

You mean like in the Super Dome?

LOL.

He wasnt spectacular in Miami...Braylon Edwards was...

And this is the problem...he's been doing it all year long in Dome's, nice weather and now bad weather.

There are some serious problems with this kid.

His biggest problem is he didn't take his check downs. Every pick was a tough pass to throw even in good conditions. That goes on the coaches for not preparing him right.

You can only teach a guy so much in such a short span of time. He's also going through gameplans against each opponent. A little tough to learn basic fundamentals while doing that.

If you wanted to draw up a plan for ruining him long-term, this would be a good one.

You can only teach a guy so much in such a short span of time. He's also going through gameplans against each opponent. A little tough to learn basic fundamentals while doing that.

If you wanted to draw up a plan for ruining him long-term, this would be a good one.

Arre you saying he might have learned more holdign a clipboard?

Idk how throwing the same routes everytime would help him develop. All QB's have to take check downs from time to time.

His biggest problem is he didn't take his check downs. Every pick was a tough pass to throw even in good conditions. That goes on the coaches for not preparing him right.

He has been missing open recievers, and throwing to covered ones. He should have learned that this is incorrect quarterbacking procedure in PeeWee football. Mark Sanchez is a very bad quarterback right now. It is damned near impossible to have TJ rush for 210 yds., LW rush for 99 yds., the special teams recover a muffed punt, the D recover a fumble and an interception ....and STILL LOSE THE GAME. An extremely important AFCE game no less.

Man, I come on this board and it makes me want to kill myself. Bipolar disorder nation.

I do not want to kill myself, but I could not agree more about the violent mood swings on this board. After week three, Rexy and Sanchez could do no wrong and now they both suck and Rex needs to be fired... I think that folks just need to take a deep breath and relax. With a rookie coach and QB we have to expect some growing pains. The fact that Sanchez was the number 5 pick does not matter, he is still a rookie and we have to expect him to make rookie mistakes. I did not expect so many but this stuff kind of comes with the territory. He generally bounces back after having a bad game. My hope is that he bounces back next week.

I do not want to kill myself, but I could not agree more about the violent mood swings on this board. After week three, Rexy and Sanchez could do no wrong and now they both suck and Rex needs to be fired... I think that folks just need to take a deep breath and relax. With a rookie coach and QB we have to expect some growing pains. The fact that Sanchez was the number 5 pick does not matter, he is still a rookie and we have to expect him to make rookie mistakes. I did not expect so many but this stuff kind of comes with the territory. He generally bounces back after having a bad game. My hope is that he bounces back next week.

Yeah haha I don't want to kill myself but you get the point. The team is not playing a complete game and that falls on the coaching but it's something that could be tightened up and I don't want anyone to be fired. Teams seem to have us figured out now, there needs to be some adjusting.

Also, injuries are hurting us bad right now. We needed Cotch last night.

I like the way you think. finding a positive jets fan seems damn near impossible around here.

i'm positive......the jets are sorta where i expected them to be right now. although the pass rush is a concern......other than that i expected sanchez to have some good days and some bad games. and even expected a really bad game or 2 and hopefully a coupla really good games. at least he has flashed the potential at times. yeah he had a real stinker yesterday.....hopefully he bounces back from that. and hopefully he'll get the hang of playing the game in ****ty weather.

Archived