What was with all the roll outs?

Jet Moses

sanchez actually throws better on the run than he does feet set... it was just one of those days and I find it hard to blame the OC when the QB has a QB rating of 8.3.

It also cuts off half the field. So if someone is open on the other side, no pass is thrown across the field (particularly in a strong wind).

It also cuts off half the field. So if someone is open on the other side, no pass is thrown across the field (particularly in a strong wind).

Does it even matter when the other side of the field is either David Clowney or Wallace Wright?

Does it even matter when the other side of the field is either David Clowney or Wallace Wright?

On the dropped interception to Leon (I think that was one play), Clowney was WIDE open with nothing but fieldturf and the endzone behind him and no one within 5-10 yards of him. Sanchez never even looked at him. And that's just one of what we were able to see on TV. We didn't even get the view that made the crowd "ugh" when Keller was standing there waving his arms for 2 full seconds on the 16-yard sack.

Schotty sucks.

But first we were complaining for him to get Sanchez out of the pocket. Now we're saying not to let him out. Maybe Sanchez just isn't ready. Should have just ran it down their throats.

Schitty gave the game away. I'm sorry, you don't blow a two score lead in the 4th quarter when the other team's QB is a career backup who went to Harvard.

The math of it-no one has lsot a prof football game whiel running for 300+ yards since 1944. Practically given that was the leather helmet time, IT'S NEVER HAPPENED BEFORE. WTF was the coaching staff DOING yestersday? They couldn't appreciate they had one huge advantage and instead decided to disregard it. They shouldn't have thrown a pass all 2nd half, spare a bubble screen or dump off. They put this team in worse position than better.

And as to special teams-

Jime Leonard, spare his 1 big-time punt return in last years' playoffs, is not an NFL punt returner; a QB needs to be the holder; you cannot make a mess of 2 critical FG attempts; and the mis-indentified Marquis Murrell(not I'ho) has to be cut yesterday.

Archived