Only In New York

Jbro22

Only in New York can a Rookie QB go 3-0 and dig his own grave. Think about it. If this kid took us to 3-3 while losing winning losing winning losing winning, he'd still be the man. And you can't deny that.

Things to discuss in this thread, the general stupidity of the average Jets fan and the media that pumps a team/player up only to turn on them the minute it generates readers/listener/viewers.

I hope those of you that jumped yesterday, didn't survive.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UNfortunately true.. and those that tried preach patience and caution were crucified as whiners..

In my opinion, there isn't much to glean from what were seeing. There's only a handful of rookie QB's that have played really well in the history of the league, and there plenty more that played horriblyu as rookies and went on to excellant careers.

My biggest concern is ruining the kid for the future with a season that's approaching diseaster at this point

Rex Ryan said the Jets were going to win the Super Bowl.

Jerricho Cotchery said the Jets were the best team in football.

Bart Scott said, well he said just about everthing.

Now we are being told to be patient. I have no problem with that. I like this kid at QB and rookies make mistakes. But this franchise needs to figure out what their plans are exactly. Because they send conflicting messages.

About the 3 and 0 start, they didn't exactly win in on Mark's back. If Mark had a very bad game yesterday they would be 4 and 2. Terrible got them to 3 and 3.

I can't agree more. Mark my words, the New York Jets will make the playoffs despite the fact they have a rookie QB and Kris Jenkins out for the year. I ****ing believe. We're 3-3.. We're not 1-5.

You've got to be ****ing kidding me, right?

I can't agree more. Mark my words, the New York Jets will make the playoffs despite the fact they have a rookie QB and Kris Jenkins out for the year. I ****ing believe. We're 3-3.. We're not 1-5.

You just lost to one of the NFL's worst teams. Your defense is no longer top 5, it's not even top 10 any more. Do you really believe that?

You've got to be ****ing kidding me, right?

The Jets can still make the playoffs. They have a shot at being 5 and 3 at the break. Not guaranteeing it, just saying that is possible. Can't possibly rule out the playoffs at this point.

WTF can possibly be wrong with what I said?

The Jets are going to the playoffs?

Seriously?

Have you seen our run defense WITH Jenkins? How do you think it's going to fair without him against Ronnie Brown, Maurice Jones-Drew, DeAngelo Williams, Michael Turner & Cedric Benson.

Hey, and two of the weeks we don't face top tier backs, we get Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. YAY!!!!!

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Jets are going to the playoffs?

Seriously?

Have you seen our run defense WITH Jenkins? How do you think it's going to fair without him against Ronnie Brown, Maurice Jones-Drew, DeAngelo Williams, Michael Turner & Cedric Benson.

Hey, and two of the weeks we don't face top tier backs, we get Tom Brady and Peyton Manning. YAY!!!!!

SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I ****ing say Super Bowl? No, I said playoffs. I still think we're good enough to fight until the end. I personally think we're going to beat Miami in our stadium, and I think beating Oakland is going to be harder. My personal opinion.

Saying the playoffs is not a option is completely idiotic. Way to quit Jet fans.

The Jets can still make the playoffs. They have a shot at being 5 and 3 at the break. Not guaranteeing it, just saying that is possible. Can't possibly rule out the playoffs at this point.

Max, I am tired of the same song and dance repeating time after time, after time, after time, after time.

You know as well as I know that this team is probably going to be 5-3 at the break. Then we'll be 6-3.

THEN WE WILL LOSE 5 OR 6 OF THE LAST 7.

Because that is what the Jets do time and time again. It NEVER fails.

That or we are going to just collapse and go 6-10.

Max, I am tired of the same song and dance repeating time after time, after time, after time, after time.

You know as well as I know that this team is probably going to be 5-3 at the break. Then we'll be 6-3.

You never know. It's that simple. If I told you the ****ing Miami Dolphins were gonna win the AFC East, you would literally laugh in my face.

That could happen. Doesn't mean it will definitely happen. That's why they play the games on the field.

Also doesn't mean that anyone who has faith is an idiot or on drugs. Not saying you said that but everyone has their own opinion. That is the beauty of it all...

You never know. It's that simple. If I told you the ****ing Miami Dolphins were gonna win the AFC East, you would literally laugh in my face.

Last year? Before Brady went down? Yes.

After Brady went down? Uh, everything was wide open.

BTW, the 2008 Dolphins didn't lose their best Defensive player, the anchor to the entire unit, the player the defense is built around.

You just lost to one of the NFL's worst teams. Your defense is no longer top 5, it's not even top 10 any more. Do you really believe that?

6 games. Whose offense put up more than 17 pts. against us on offense? Only the fins. 5/6 times holding an offense to 17 or less is a top 10 d.

6 games. Whose offense put up more than 17 pts. against us on offense? Only the fins. 5/6 times holding an offense to 17 or less is a top 10 d.

Your weakness is the defensive line. Always was, even with Kris Jenkins. What quality running teams had you played? Houston? No. New England? No. Tennessee? Meh, not too bad. Then look what happened with teams that can run the ball went up against you.

And now Kris Jenkins is out. Your defense will not finish top 10. and your team will not win eight games.

I love your optimism but I think this video sums it up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Yesterday's loss really got to you, eh?

If you are here to troll and just troll and add no value well we have no need for that. Yes he cursed at you but this is your first post in this thread:

We do not need a Dolphins fan telling Jets fans what to think. Don't troll here this week. Being perfectly honest when I say this is not the week to do it.

I love your optimism but I think this video sums it up.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="

"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I will bet my everything I got, which isn't much, that the Jets hopes of making the playoffs will come to the last game or two.

WHat I want to know is was there anyone, anyone at all who thought at 3-0 it was the Jets who were the pretender and the ****ing broncos who were 4 real?

I never bought into the Jets, but I thought for sure we were better then Denver.. That team looks good.

We do not need a Dolphins fan telling Jets fans what to think. Don't troll here this week. Being perfectly honest when I say this is not the week to do it.

Too bad a kid in his young twenties can't come up with anything better to do with his time.

Your weakness is the defensive line. Always was, even with Kris Jenkins. What quality running teams had you played? Houston? No. New England? No. Tennessee? Meh, not too bad. Then look what happened with teams that can run the ball went up against you.

And now Kris Jenkins is out. Your defense will not finish top 10. and your team will not win eight games.

Ah, I see you're like many other Phins fans around here, already have your playoff tickets stamped huh......

Archived