Mark my words. We will have our 1st complete game this weekend.

redman81

I have a strong feeling like this is the 1st week that we put O, D, and ST play together. Now Oakland isn't going to be a push over as evidence from last weeks win over Philly, but I think this is a perfect game for it to come together for us. I think we can put some pressure on Russell, who is a QB prone to the pick when he is rushed. Hell he throws enough even when he's not being rushed. As long as we have some sound tackling we should be ok against their running game, so I think the D has a great game on Sun. On offense I'm hoping that Sanchez spends the whole week learning from the mistakes against Buff. and that Cotch can play. I just feel like #6 bounces back this week, and we keep the running game going for a 2nd week straight. Maybe Leon will help out by taking one to the house or some good returns and that gets us a complete game to build on going into the Miami rematch. Just a feeling I have, let's see what happens. Hopefully we can catch a nice break and Nnamdi will miss another game. Certainly won't hurt at least.

So they win 35-0... WHO CARES? They have already pissed away this season by losing to 2 miserable teams back to back.

Wow pissed the season away at 3-3?? Guess all baseball teams that start the year 30-30 might as well give up on the season bc they are only .500.

Possible, it's also possible that they lay another egg.

Pretty sure Nnamdi was out for the Raiders last week. If he's out again then we should be okay. Their defense is underrated. They have some talent there but their offense is the worst in the league. If our defense plays like it did in the first 4 games then our defense really should outscore their offense. Russell is awful, een if he's coming off his best game of the season (Which was still bad). I doubt he can do it again.

IMO it could be ugly and I highly doubt it will be "complete" but should bounce back.

My prediction:

Jets 17

Raiders 6

Possible, it's also possible that they lay another egg.

Pretty sure Nnamdi was out for the Raiders last week. If he's out again then we should be okay. Their defense is underrated. They have some talent there but their offense is the worst in the league. If our defense plays like it did in the first 4 games then our defense really should outscore their offense. Russell is awful, een if he's coming off his best game of the season (Which was still bad). I doubt he can do it again.

IMO it could be ugly and I highly doubt it will be "complete" but should bounce back.

My prediction:

Jets 17

Raiders 6

Not saying we will be firing on all cylinders from this game on by any means, just saying I think this is a game where each aspect of the game is plays a solid complete game and we win the game 20-6 or something where the outcome isn't in doubt. I think we use the run game more this week and shorter passes to take some of the stress off Sanchez.

I have a strong feeling like this is the 1st week that we put O, D, and ST play together. Now Oakland isn't going to be a push over as evidence from last weeks win over Philly, but I think this is a perfect game for it to come together for us. I think we can put some pressure on Russell, who is a QB prone to the pick when he is rushed. Hell he throws enough even when he's not being rushed. As long as we have some sound tackling we should be ok against their running game, so I think the D has a great game on Sun. On offense I'm hoping that Sanchez spends the whole week learning from the mistakes against Buff. and that Cotch can play. I just feel like #6 bounces back this week, and we keep the running game going for a 2nd week straight. Maybe Leon will help out by taking one to the house or some good returns and that gets us a complete game to build on going into the Miami rematch. Just a feeling I have, let's see what happens. Hopefully we can catch a nice break and Nnamdi will miss another game. Certainly won't hurt at least.

:confused:

No Jenkins...

This will be a 3/4 week project to monkey around to see how we can adapt. There will be no complete game. We may win and may win big. But trust me, this is a work in progress now with Jenkins out.

We will win for this one reason.

The game is in Sunny California.

Pretty boy will be happy about that, and he WILL bounce back, get his confidence back, etc.

I like these posts, we need some positivity here once in a while.

I hate that the Jets are once again the laughing stock of the NFL, I say we suprise all these MF'ers.

I still want Schottenheimer GONE baby GONE...

We will win for this one reason.

The game is in Sunny California.

Pretty boy will be happy about that, and he WILL bounce back, get his confidence back, etc.

I like these posts, we need some positivity here once in a while.

I hate that the Jets are once again the laughing stock of the NFL, I say we suprise all these MF'ers.

I still want Schottenheimer GONE baby GONE...

I agree with you on that. Def. seems like ppl are ready to jump off a bridge and there is nothing but hate on here right now. Let's wait and see where we are by end of Nov. before we start thinking playoffs or busted year and just root for our damn team right now.

Look. I'm all about being positive, but how on earth can you be right now?

What do we have going for us that's positive? Nothing. Zero. Ziltch.

This team will lose in Oakland, no doubt about it. That defense is going to **** us up and force Sanchez into another terrible game. At least 3 picks.

Oakland 17

Jets 6

This team will lose in Oakland, no doubt about it. That defense is going to **** us up and force Sanchez into another terrible game. At least 3 picks.

Oakland 17

Jets 6

i feel your pain man,,but i think Rob helps his bro out and gives us a few 'secrets'..and we play a decent game and win by 10

Oakland 17

Jets 6

JiF Im not sure but I think 3 picks IS being positive.

Wow pissed the season away at 3-3?? Guess all baseball teams that start the year 30-30 might as well give up on the season bc they are only .500.

I don't understand that thinking either. NEVER give up on a season til' all hope is lost.

3-3 is not that bad a place to be so long as ya work hard on correcting things.

I wish more fans were like you.. I'm dead serious.

I really appreciate that.

I tell you, I understand how bad the Jets have been in the past. Im just not the one to hold that over their head year after year. Yes, I am emotionally hurt at the end of the year...but why be a Jet fan if you're not going to believe you know?

The worse fans to me be the ones that talk about how long they been fans but wont say one positive thing about the team. Just boggles the mind.

I tell you, I understand how bad the Jets have been in the past. Im just not the one to hold that over their head year after year. Yes, I am emotionally hurt at the end of the year...but why be a Jet fan if you're not going to believe you know?

The worse fans to me be the ones that talk about how long they been fans but wont say one positive thing about the team. Just boggles the mind.

+1

One of the biggest problems with that thinking is also they won't allow themselves to enjoy the game. So if we do win a super bowl at some point, they'll have been too busy setting themselves up for failure to really enjoy it.

+1

One of the biggest problems with that thinking is also they won't allow themselves to enjoy the game. So if we do win a super bowl at some point, they'll have been too busy setting themselves up for failure to really enjoy it.

I enjoy every game i watch and attend. Yet im a bitter SOJ guy. And on occassion I do say something positive about them.

who says we dont believe?

as Jets fans we should know the drill.

the team is said to be great and everyone gets aspirations...the team stinks on the field and loses in heart-breaking fashion. everyone cries.

the team is said to be terrible and everyone writes them off. the team surprises on the field and wins in blow-out fashion. everyone shrugs.

despite history of Jets @ oakland, a Jets blow out win wouldn't surprise me this weekend...

Oakland 17

Jets 6

The defense is going to screw up? How many games haven't they played well? 1. The Dolphins. That's it.

I hear people complaining about giving up 16 pts to the bills. First of all I think the Pats gave up more, but leave that aside for a minute and put things into perspective.

The D gave up 16 pts to the bills in FIVE quarters, having suffered SIX turnovers by their offense. I don't care if we're playing the Browns, the Raiders, the Rams, etc. you can't expect your defense to do much better than that. Our offense probably handed them at least 10 of those 16.

+1

+2

They'll be like Giant fans, criticizing their QB because he threw up a prayer that happened to get caught. Not paying any attention to the fact that they just won the damn superbowl because of it.

Its called insanity.

+2

They'll be like Giant fans, criticizing their QB because he threw up a prayer that happened to get caught. Not paying any attention to the fact that they just won the damn superbowl because of it.

Its called insanity.

you wouldnt know. You're not one of us. You assume we dont enjoy the games we watch and attend. Negativity and bitterness does not equate to not enjoying something. I love the games. I love going. I love watching. But im going to be pissed off when my team f#cks up and loses.

The defense is going to screw up? How many games haven't they played well? 1. The Dolphins. That's it.

I hear people complaining about giving up 16 pts to the bills. First of all I think the Pats gave up more, but leave that aside for a minute and put things into perspective.

The D gave up 16 pts to the bills in FIVE quarters, having suffered SIX turnovers by their offense. I don't care if we're playing the Browns, the Raiders, the Rams, etc. you can't expect your defense to do much better than that. Our offense probably handed them at least 10 of those 16.

I said the Raiders defense is going to **** us up...meaning they are going to manhandle our offense and force Mexi into turnovers again. Its seems to be his best quality.

As far as your post, yeah, our D is good.

Archived