Anyone catch the pre game warm ups?

DonCorleone

Sanchez's arm looked terrible even without a defense on the field. I wonder if his arm is less adequate than we first thought.

Oh yeah, that's why we traded up and drafted him.

The coaches never looked at his arm strength, they just wanted to make sure he was pretty.

IT WAS ONE GAME!! I watched him warm up, looked fine. It takes time to get used to that wind. It took Eli over 3 years.

Oh yeah, that's why we traded up and drafted him.

The coaches never looked at his arm strength, they just wanted to make sure he was pretty.

IT WAS ONE GAME!! I watched him warm up, looked fine. It takes time to get used to that wind. It took Eli over 3 years.

I completely agree that it takes time. However, he was floating passes even before the game. that was very obvious.

Well yeah they worked him out pre-draft but under what conditions??

What concerns me the most is how he looked after each int.

Like a beat dog sitting on the bench with no fire or anger.

I was watching Brees during the Giant game and he would get angry with himself and fired up if his pass was just off the mark.

Hope he gets outta this funk.

Maybe Ryan needs to kick him in the nuts a little to get him back on track.

Well yeah they worked him out pre-draft but under what conditions??

What concerns me the most is how he looked after each int.

Like a beat dog sitting on the bench with no fire or anger.

I was watching Brees during the Giant game and he would get angry with himself and fired up if his pass was just off the mark.

Hope he gets outta this funk.

Maybe Ryan needs to kick him in the nuts a little to get him back on track.

Drew Brees is 30 with 9 years NFL experience, this was Mark's 6th NFL game ever.

Not to mention Mark has never played this bad and hasn't felt defeat like this. He is not defeated just utterly upset about his performance.

I'm not worried at all about Mark, he's our Franchise Qb that we've always wanted. It just doesn't happen over night.

Drew Brees is 30 with 9 years NFL experience, this was Mark's 6th NFL game ever.

Not to mention Mark has never played this bad and hasn't felt defeat like this. He is not defeated just utterly upset about his performance.

I'm not worried at all about Mark, he's our Franchise Qb that we've always wanted. It just doesn't happen over night.

Well now we've seen him reach his all-time low. Only way to go now is up.

Archived