Real Fan Check In

The Gun Of Bavaria

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry I can't sign the list, in spite of the fact that I commit hundreds of dollars to do things like fly to New Orleans and see the Jets play, I am currently disappointed with and concerned about the teams performance.

Not a real fan here.

I put to much emotion - win or lose each week - I have to say REAL FAN.

Oh and BTW I never boo -- I cuss scream and throw crap at the television calling Sanches every name in the book (racial or not). But never boo that would make me a bad fan.

There Seems To Be A Great Debate As To Who Is A "Real Fan". In order to clarify this and prevent any misunderstandings as to who may or may not be a "Real Fan", please sign the "Real Fan of The Jets" Check-In sheet below. Thank you.

Jets Real Fan Check-In

1. G.O.B.

Dude....You jump ship quicker than a boat full of Somalians:rl:

I like the Jets and Rex Ryan after last weekend still. Does that qualify me?

I like them too..a lot. But I also know that we are the SOJ, we suck donkey dick and I am comfortable knowing that our team sucks, always has and always will.

Do I qualify?

I like them too..a lot. But I also know that we are the SOJ, we suck donkey dick and I am comfortable knowing that our team sucks, always has and always will.

Do I qualify?

Sure. Cause if you're like me and you watch the games and buy t-shirts and plan on continuing to watch. I THINK that makes you a fan. I'm not an expert though cause I haven't been cheering for 20+ years. I believe those guys are like the Jedi Council.

Sure. Cause if you're like me and you watch the games and buy t-shirts and plan on continuing to watch. I THINK that makes you a fan. I'm not an expert though cause I haven't been cheering for 20+ years. I believe those guys are like the Jedi Council.

Speaking as someone who saw their first live Jets game at Shea a little more than 30 years ago - this is a silly thread.

But what if I boo?

I drive 4 hours each way 8 times a year to attend home games that people less than an hour away cant drag their asses to.

But Im not a real fan. I've somehow driven head coaches and QB's out of town.

I've broken the spirit of many a jet player by booing them. I take the full blame for how lousy Scott Frost was. I booed him in preseason his rookie year and he never fully recovered from my verbal torture.

Same with Blair Thomas, Browning Nagle, Anthony Becht, Kyle Brady, Hugh Douglas, Chad Pennington, John Abraham, Dewayne Robertson. I take full blame for how lousy they were. I should never have booed them.

But what if I boo?

See I boo, but I dont' go to games so it doesn't hurt he players feelings. I think if you don't go to games and boo your ok. If you boo and go to the games that's bad stuff cause you can hurt the players feelings. Especially the young ones. Gotta think about the kids.

Speaking as someone who saw their first live Jets game at Shea a little more than 30 years ago - this is a silly thread.

Well you have a Mr.T Yoda. We all know you think you are part of the Jedi Council.

No this is a very important thread, as we need to really figure out the "real fans" from the "fake ones". I'm having a gigantic identity crisis over this matter.

Well you have a Mr.T Yoda. We all know you think you are part of the Jedi Council.

No this is a very important thread, as we need to really figure out the "real fans" from the "fake ones". I'm having a gigantic identity crisis over this matter.

Well.. Im going to say Im a fake fan. There is no way i could be a real fan with the way I act.

See I boo, but I dont' go to games so it doesn't hurt he players feelings. I think if you don't go to games and boo your ok. If you boo and go to the games that's bad stuff cause you can hurt the players feelings. Especially the young ones. Gotta think about the kids.

You know what the funniest part of the whole boo thingy going on here and how it hurts his feelings....

what do you think Mark here's when he's on the road against a hostile crowd? I bet there name calling is a little harsher than a couple of boo birds.

Archived