What outcome would make you satisfied this sunday???

BroadwayJoe12

I was thinking about the game this coming weekend and what actual outcome would I be, not happy with, but satisfied. Satisfied in that you come away from the game thinking we could have made a stride and not gotten any worse.

This is the scenario or what I feel I would need our team to do in order for me to come away satisfied.

Obviously a win and a convincing one. The raiders are not that great of a team, but they showed they can beat a good team if they catch em off-guard. They are not a good offensive football team by any means, but they have a pretty good defense, which means they will hang around in games, especially at home. They are at home against a team, the jets, who are notoriously bad on our west coast games. They are almost deadlast in scoring, with roughly 10 points a game; I feel if we let up more than 14 points to their offense it's too much.

Now they are allowing roughly 24 points a game, which isn't terrible. I would say 24+ points and allowing only 14 or less and I could come away somewhat satisfied, as long as there was 1 int from sanchez or less.

They get after the QB, I thin they are tied for 4th in the league in sacks; our Oline needs to step up and allow no more than 1 sack, of course that depends on how long the Rook holds onto the ball.

They are not a good running team and not good at defending the run; we should be over 150 yards as a team and I don't expect anything less. Especially since schotty should be limiting the mistakes the Rook can make.

Russel is getting sacked 3rd most in the league; we need to get pressure on him and knock him on his ass.

I want to have a minimum of a 2 score lead going into the 4th qtr; as bad as Russell has been, he seems to just somehow pull it out of his ass in the end of the game.

Now what would make everyone else satisfied??

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A win is a win and that would make me happy, just as it would have made me happy against the Bills. Concerned but happy. If you win when you play like crap it still counts as a win. This team will hit it's stride later in the season, they just have to make sure that they don't fall into the abyss before that point.

I'll be satisfied with a strong performance from Sanchez.

I'll be satisfied if he throws the ball out of bounds rather than taking a sack.

I'll be satisfied if he moves forward in the pocket rather than side to side.

I'll be satisfied if he protects the football well when on the move.

I'll be satisfied if he goes through his progressions without locking on to a WR.

I'll be satisfied if he hits receivers in the numbers rather than 2 feet above their head.

With the loss of Jenkins, that's really all that matters.

If its close, its like a loss. If its not a 17+ point win, its not satisfying.....so I'm prepared to be letdown. The Saints game didn't suprise me, the Dolphins game was a shootout on Monday night, and we all know crazy things happen on Monday night. Last week...well, that was the biggest letdown and basically led me to believe we aren't as good as I thought we were. After the Buffalo game, I won't be let down again....its not possible.

Sanchez bouncing back and playing his best game of the season, win or lose.

Big match-up is going to be Braylon vs Nnamdi. If Mark is locking on Braylon all day again, he is going to be in trouble again.

We really need JCo back for this game.

I want Russel taken off on a stretcher because of Bart "talk my ass off do nothing" Scott.

I want three and outs.

I want Gholston to do anything positive.

I want turnover after turnover after turnover.

I want us to run the ball down their throats.

I want to see Shonn Greene in to tear **** up in the fourth quarter.

I want a no interception day by Sanchez.

I want Braylon to **** on Nnamdi Asomugha.

I want their offense to be scared to run, pass, or punt.

I want them embarrassed like we are every week coming off a big win.

I want the black hole quiet.

I want Russel taken off on a stretcher because of Bart "talk my ass off do nothing" Scott.

I want three and outs.

I want Gholston to do anything positive.

I want turnover after turnover after turnover.

I want us to run the ball down their throats.

I want to see Shonn Greene in to tear **** up in the fourth quarter.

I want a no interception day by Sanchez.

I want Braylon to **** on Nnamdi Asomugha.

I want their offense to be scared to run, pass, or punt.

I want them embarrassed like we are every week coming off a big win.

I want the black hole quiet.

Then be careful not to let air get in on the upstroke.

They are almost deadlast in scoring, with roughly 10 points a game; I feel if we let up more than 14 points to their offense it's too much.

Now they are allowing roughly 24 points a game, which isn't terrible. I would say 24+ points and allowing only 14 or less and I could come away somewhat satisfied, as long as there was 1 int from sanchez or less.

I think the Sanchez interceptions and the number of points allowed go hand in hand. He's giving the other teams too many opportunities. Even Jamarcus Russell can hit the broad side of a barn if you give him enough chances.

1. Sanchez looking at more then one receiver.

2. Sanchez throwing to more then 2 players on the Jets and not the Raiders.

3. Sanchez holding the ball like a football and not a purse when he is scrambling.

4. Washington getting 10 plus carries and 5 plus receiving attempts.

5. Greene getting 5 plus carries.

6. Pressure on the QB.

7. The DL stepping up in replacement of Jenkins.

8. A cheerleader losing her top.

9. VG making more then one tackle during regular play and getting a QB sack.

10. Pace getting back into form.

11. Stopping the run.

12. The team getting their confidence back.

13. Woodhead showing he can play WR.

14. Edwards and Sanchez getting more comfortable.

15. No more trick plays on ST.

That's about it.

Archived