Scary Thought for Rex Ryan

JustInFudge

seriously the Jets have an excellent chance to win this weekend. they aren't super bowl bound but they should win... easily.

Everyone has an excellent chance to win this weekend. Doesnt mean they will. On the road, west coast, 4pm, Raiders, we suck, I'm surfing, Jason predicted a win...

this is a loss and its o.k.

What the hell is the point of a thread like this? So you can say, if we do lose, that you knew it all along? I guess a moral victory for you is as good as a superbowl then.

Fine. I don't want you to root for the Jets this weekend. Because most times, when we are getting **** from everybody is when we have our best games. When the media has forgotten about us.

And yes, me saying we will crush the Raiders this weekend isn't any more set in stone than what you are saying, but having faith in a team to do well is the point of being a fan. If you can't handle the ups and downs, and are gonna come out with this **** every week from now on, piss off.

We, the people who are still rooting for this team, will have faith and continue to root for our team. Not just rely on the moral victories in telling everyone how much we suck.

What the hell is the point of a thread like this? So you can say, if we do lose, that you knew it all along? I guess a moral victory for you is as good as a superbowl then.

Fine. I don't want you to root for the Jets this weekend. Because most times, when we are getting **** from everybody is when we have our best games. When the media has forgotten about us.

And yes, me saying we will crush the Raiders this weekend isn't any more set in stone than what you are saying, but having faith in a team to do well is the point of being a fan. If you can't handle the ups and downs, and are gonna come out with this **** every week from now on, piss off.

We, the people who are still rooting for this team, will have faith and continue to root for our team. Not just rely on the moral victories in telling everyone how much we suck.

high_horse.jpg

I'm on a high horse because I don't say **** about my team every week when they do badly? We are 3-3 and in a decent position to make the playoffs. It's on the team right now to turn it around, and it'll be easier for them knowing their fanbase is still behind them rather than calling for Sanchez to be benched or Ryan to be fired.

Just to let you know: We have a rookie head coach and a rookie QB. Wins are not expected straight away.

I'm on a high horse because I don't say **** about my team every week when they do badly? We are 3-3 and in a decent position to make the playoffs. It's on the team right now to turn it around, and it'll be easier for them knowing their fanbase is still behind them rather than calling for Sanchez to be benched or Ryan to be fired.

Just to let you know: We have a rookie head coach and a rookie QB. Wins are not expected straight away.

+1 people here need relax. If we win, people will still be pissed that we lost 3 in a row or we didn't kill a bad Raider team. If we lose, well the status quo will remain and frogs will be falling out of the sky. Wait until Sunday before you turn off your tv and start your bench Sanchez demands.

If anybody told me in August we'd be 3-3 after 6 weeks with Sanchez I wouldn't be surprised and wouldn't be disappointed

I'm on a high horse because I don't say **** about my team every week when they do badly?

No, you're on a high horse because you launched in the same, tired "go root for someone else" speech, as if you are the arbiter of Jet fandom.

We are 3-3 and in a decent position to make the playoffs. It's on the team right now to turn it around, and it'll be easier for them knowing their fanbase is still behind them rather than calling for Sanchez to be benched or Ryan to be fired.

If you really think the team morale is down because of what people write on Internet message boards, then you will have left me speechless, which is quite a feat. Kudos.

Just to let you know, the nature of this thread (the merit of which is another discussion altogether) was to highlight the fact that our rookie head coach was spouting off about not kissing Belichick's rings before the season started and has now lost three straight games. Nothing more, nothing less.

:rl:

Yes sir.

FTR, I want this team to win on every Sunday. I just dont think its going to happen.

4pm, West Coast, Raiders, I'm surfing Sunday, Jason picked a win, J-Co and Smith are out = Jets loss.

I studied History in School and history tells me when you add all those things together we lose. If we win, then I'll rewrite the records books.

And now you're pissing me off. Moral victory? Shut the **** up. Who the **** are you to tell me how to root for my team? If you dont like what I have to say, dont respond and go **** yourself.

All you ****ing gheyfaghomo's with your "I'm a better fan than you" bull **** is what needs to stop. Kiss my ass.

P.S. I'm going to be wearing my Jets gear rooting for the best possible outcome on every play with the expectation that the worst is about to happen. Thats where I'm at as a fan. If you have a problem with that, eat a dick, you are not a better fan than me because you cheer with relentless optimism for a team that consistently lets you down.

+1 people here need relax. If we win, people will still be pissed that we lost 3 in a row or we didn't kill a bad Raider team. If we lose, well the status quo will remain and frogs will be falling out of the sky. Wait until Sunday before you turn off your tv and start your bench Sanchez demands.

If anybody told me in August we'd be 3-3 after 6 weeks with Sanchez I wouldn't be surprised and wouldn't be disappointed

Who's disappointed in a 3-3 start? I'm not. I was thinking 2-4 at this point. I'm ecstatic that we are .500 right now. A little nervous about our young QB and OC that sucks donkey dick is his mentor. Factor in all the other things that I've mentioned and I think we lose this Sunday.

Whats wrong with saying that?

Everyone has an excellent chance to win this weekend. Doesnt mean they will. On the road, west coast, 4pm, Raiders, we suck, I'm surfing, Jason predicted a win...

this is a loss and its o.k.

if you are so sure you should take the points and make a bundle. :cheers:

(your surfing doesn't really play into this, sorry)

if you are so sure you should take the points and make a bundle. :cheers:

(your surfing doesn't really play into this, sorry)

LOL!!!

Yes it does!!! We never win when I surf before the game. NEVER!!!

Luckily for us, I just checked the surf report...the swell might be gone by Sunday...stay tunned, I'll let you know.

Tony Sparano is a nobody. Currently, he's the coach of sub .500 Football squad. He's a flash in the pan, though he obviously did a hell of job turning around a pathetic organization from the depths of despair.

Last time I checked, he has a better coaching record than Rex.

Fixed.

Because Parcells runs around screaming at people during practices :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, he has a better coaching record than Rex.

Because Parcells runs around screaming at people during practices :rolleyes:

Last time I checked, he doesn't have a better record this year. Time will tell if Sporano is a coaching great or is Eric Mangini 2.0 (genius first year, progressively worse each year), but I would say comparing the coaching records at this point is pretty dumb (even for the homer fish fans).

When the Jets lose to the Oakland Raiders this Sunday, he will have not only lost 4 straight games, but Rex will have lost 3 straight games to the likes of Tony Sparano, Dick Jauron and Tom Cable.

But its all good because he's not here to kiss BB's rings.

:bag:

Sparano is not a bad coach JiF Ill give you the other clowns but sparano has done a good job in Miami.

I hope Woody didnt piss Cowher off too much or Shannahan :Nuts:

Archived