Barry Bonds

Green Jets & Ham

Anyone see that press conference he held yesterday ... in it's entirty?

I DID ... and while there are a few things not to like about Barry Bonds, that press conference turned me into a BB fan

Any man who can sit there for 30 minutes and tell the media, in so many words, TO GO EFF THEMSELVES, is my kinda guy

I'm not saying Bonds is blameless or that he's not a juicer ... I'm sure that he is ... but my disdain for the media is no secret and BB made himself a fan yesterday with his virtuoso performance

For 30 minutes a media lynch-mob was formed to interogate him and for 30 minutes his answer was the same {to all of them} ... GO EFF YOURSELF!! :lol:

I'll tell you what, today I'm an honest man but back in the day I may have done a few things that could have gotten me locked up ... and I promise you this ... if I did something wrong with Barry Bonds and he got pinched but I didn't, I'd sleep well knowing that SOB wasn't gonna give me up {or himself} with his big yap, and that too is my kinda guy :wink:

So while there is much to dislike about this guy, there is also much to admire ... and nothing more than that "GIANT EFF YOU" he gave the media on tuesday

This cat can take the heat, or as Al Pacino once said in Scent of a Woman ... He may not be a Bard Man, but he ain't no snitch!!

Ham...anyone who tells the media to F off is okay in my book!

My biggest problem with Barry is that he is such a crappy teammate. Granted he is an invredible player but that whole 1 - 24 thing always rubbed me the wrong way.

It is amazing, they say he is almost 50 pounds heavier then he was his rookie year! Wow.

But tell the truth, Max ... don't you wish Jason Giambi approached his media attacks the same way ... don't you wish he wasn't so fragile?

Honest truth?

None of this is going to affect the way Bonds plays and you & me both know that ... but we don't know that about Giambi, do we?

Agreed Giambi hasn't handled things right. He has been a baby IMO. He did it and is now shocked that everyone will question him on it.

The only slack I cut Giambi is that he can't admit it because his contract will be voided real fast.

Bonds can admit to anything and there is no way he will get voided. He can still hit the LONG BALL. Big difference.

Screw Baby Bonds.

At least Giambi showed some contrition. BB (which, conveniently, stands for such other insults as "butt boy" and "Bill Belichick") just sits there with his Michelin Man-looking head and says "I'm gonna steal Hank Aaron's record and and lie about steroids and you can't do sh!t about it!"

I hate him worse than anybody else in sports.

i didn't see it televised but i did hear a good amount of it on WFAN

i was just waiting for someone to ask him "Yeah Barry how can you explain how much bigger your head has gotten as your career has gone on"

he's clearly a juicer and clearly a liar about it.

Screw Baby Bonds.

At least Giambi showed some contrition. BB (which, conveniently, stands for such other insults as "butt boy" and "Bill Belichick") just sits there with his Michelin Man-looking head and says "I'm gonna steal Hank Aaron's record and and lie about steroids and you can't do sh!t about it!"

I hate him worse than anybody else in sports.

im with you BOB ......CANT STAND THAT A-HOLE...

i was just waiting for someone to ask him "Yeah Barry how can you explain how much bigger your head has gotten as your career has gone on"

Too bad TomShane wasn't at the press conference.

He would have confirmed that Barrys little Head has indeed gotten bigger as a result of the roids.

:o

BB is from VENUS, Ham. I swear to God the man is delusional beyond all delusion.

Anyone see that press conference he held yesterday ... in it's entirty?

I DID ... and while there are a few things not to like about Barry Bonds, that press conference turned me into a BB fan

Any man who can sit there for 30 minutes and tell the media, in so many words, TO GO EFF THEMSELVES, is my kinda guy

I'm not saying Bonds is blameless or that he's not a juicer ... I'm sure that he is ... but my disdain for the media is no secret and BB made himself a fan yesterday with his virtuoso performance

For 30 minutes a media lynch-mob was formed to interogate him and for 30 minutes his answer was the same {to all of them} ... GO EFF YOURSELF!! :lol:

I'll tell you what, today I'm an honest man but back in the day I may have done a few things that could have gotten me locked up ... and I promise you this ... if I did something wrong with Barry Bonds and he got pinched but I didn't, I'd sleep well knowing that SOB wasn't gonna give me up {or himself} with his big yap, and that too is my kinda guy :wink:

So while there is much to dislike about this guy, there is also much to admire ... and nothing more than that "GIANT EFF YOU" he gave the media on tuesday

This cat can take the heat, or as Al Pacino once said in Scent of a Woman ... He may not be a Bard Man, but he ain't no snitch!!

Archived