Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Jbro22

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Earn something?

I have earned a 100% scholarship to a university, and a temp position in a local attorney'f office.

YOU get off your ass and do something.

I wonder how your university and 'temp' position would feel about your piracy problems. That's a felony.

I could **** up your life in well fell swoop maric0ck.

I wonder how your university and 'temp' position would feel about your piracy problems. That's a felony.

I could **** up your life in well fell swoop maric0ck.

Really.

You would do something like that over the internet, because a guy likes another team?

You are something else.

I guess it all depends on how you were brought up, and what kind of morals you have been thought.

Do whatever you feel you gotta do man.

If you feel that you will sleep better at night snitching, then go for it buddy.

The game is bad ass, just as good if not better then COD4. There is a ton of **** to do (I only play online) a lot more then 4 or 5.

Hats off to Game Stop they were quick as hell. I got there around 11.30 and was out of there at 12.10 and I didn't go early to get a number. That's pretty quick considering there was over 100 people there.

Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief

The game is bad ass, just as good if not better then COD4. There is a ton of **** to do (I only play online) a lot more then 4 or 5.

Hats off to Game Stop they were quick as hell. I got there around 11.30 and was out of there at 12.10 and I didn't go early to get a number. That's pretty quick considering there was over 100 people there.

Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief, Mari0k's a thief

Heard the only thing thats lacking is the short single player story. Which I think is a good thing.

I've been up for a half hour, its already the longest day ever. I fear that time will only slow down more when I pick it up at Lunch and have to wait out the second half of the work day with the game box on my desk.

I got a fresh controller and brand new mic for this.

Reviews are in for the game:

IGN- 9.5 out of 10

Official xbox mag- 10 out of 10

Kikizio- 9 out of 10

Game Informer- 9.75 out of 10

Essentially the game is ****ing amazing. 4.5 hours till I have a copy in my hands.

So your half day pretty much puts us at a fair advantage. Give or take an hour. I pWN n00bz like you.

My friends keep sending me texts

"Just got home bout to put play..."

"Did you get it yet, I just got it..."

"This is awesome..."

"Quit your job..."

After I respond to them, I get back this

"What does EAD mean?"

So your half day pretty much puts us at a fair advantage. Give or take an hour. I pWN n00bz like you.

My friends keep sending me texts

"Just got home bout to put play..."

"Did you get it yet, I just got it..."

"This is awesome..."

"Quit your job..."

After I respond to them, I get back this

"What does EAD mean?"

Your real life friends with jetsrule??

I can't wait for this game. I haven't been this excited for a game since halo 2, which in my opinion is the greatest shooter ever made. I have a feeling MW2 is going to take that place in my book today. I'll probably dabble in some SP the first hour or so just to get used to some of the weapons, but then it'll probably be straight MP for me.

I'm essentially reading reviews all morning. Best headline I've seen so far is "Believe the hype"

Your real life friends with jetsrule??

I can't wait for this game. I haven't been this excited for a game since halo 2, which in my opinion is the greatest shooter ever made. I have a feeling MW2 is going to take that place in my book today. I'll probably dabble in some SP the first hour or so just to get used to some of the weapons, but then it'll probably be straight MP for me.

I'm essentially reading reviews all morning. Best headline I've seen so far is "Believe the hype"

I've been doing the same thing.

I wanna play singleplayer, but I doubt I will when all my friends are playing multiplayer. I'm glad singleplayer is short.

I've been doing the same thing.

I wanna play singleplayer, but I doubt I will when all my friends are playing multiplayer. I'm glad singleplayer is short.

Same thing here. Plus I'm just way too competitive. The MP competition is what drives me and makes me addicted to games. I haven't played an RPG or story type game through since Final Fantasy X. Oh how I will miss my 1.51 K/D ratio.

Same thing here. Plus I'm just way too competitive. The MP competition is what drives me and makes me addicted to games. I haven't played an RPG or story type game through since Final Fantasy X. Oh how I will miss my 1.51 K/D ratio.

K/D is the only way to rank people.

Alright, phase 1 complete. Now I must make it through the second half of work.

2 more hours until the precious is mine. My boys and I were discussing this via email and we decided we're gonna do the single player campaign, to acclimate ourselves to the new weaponry/attachments. Otherwise we'd be spastically all over the place in MP, so by the time we're done with the single player we'd have a good idea of what we want to use in MP once it's available.

Longest.... day.....ever.

2 more hours until the precious is mine. My boys and I were discussing this via email and we decided we're gonna do the single player campaign, to acclimate ourselves to the new weaponry/attachments. Otherwise we'd be spastically all over the place in MP, so by the time we're done with the single player we'd have a good idea of what we want to use in MP once it's available.

Longest.... day.....ever.

I'm not sure I could wait that long, unless my buddies want to do some Co-op.

BTW, did you get your copy yet? They're we're like 20 people in line when I got there. Can't believe the amount of parents there on the phone with their kids. Assuming these kids are in school? Really?

I work north shore LI(richer then south shore) and I'm assuming these we're jobless housewives/mothers. They we're talking to each other and this is what I heard.

Hot mom: What is this stupid thing anyway?

Ugly mom: I watched my son play the old one, they run around as army guys and shoot each other.

Hot mom: Oh, doesn't sound too bad.

Guy Behind me: Yeah not until you play the part of a terrorist and get to shoot up innocent civilians in an airport

Rest of us: Bahahahahah

Mothers: *quickly pull out cellphones to ask their kids about it.*

Really? It kind of rewards snipers and other homos that hide out waiting for ambushes..

I don't really play with anyone who strictly snipes, and I usually compare my self with the guys I play with. We're mostly run and gun, but smart about it.

There's a time to camp and a time not to camp.

I don't really play with anyone who strictly snipes, and I usually compare my self with the guys I play with. We're mostly run and gun, but smart about it.

There's a time to camp and a time not to camp.

I agree. I stick more to skirting around the outside of the battle and sneaking up on opponents. I'm a huge fan of the "Ninja" class. I think the best part of COD is it all depends on your enemy, sometimes you run into a team that plays right into your strengths and vice versa. For me if I play campers I get pwned, cause I get nuts and want to murder them, but they always have a different camp spot. If I play run n gunners I pwn because they're too busy running into the heat of battle to watch their own asses.

I'm really intrigued by the ACR, it looks like that weapon might be beast. Although the M16 is still the king in terms of balance. I am not a fan of the triple burst weapons, I love me my single shots.

I agree. I stick more to skirting around the outside of the battle and sneaking up on opponents. I'm a huge fan of the "Ninja" class. I think the best part of COD is it all depends on your enemy, sometimes you run into a team that plays right into your strengths and vice versa. For me if I play campers I get pwned, cause I get nuts and want to murder them, but they always have a different camp spot. If I play run n gunners I pwn because they're too busy running into the heat of battle to watch their own asses.

I'm really intrigued by the ACR, it looks like that weapon might be beast. Although the M16 is still the king in terms of balance. I am not a fan of the triple burst weapons, I love me my single shots.

It depends on the map for me too. I get comfortable with certain routes/areas in certain maps.

Alright you bastards. You made me do it. I went out and picked up my copy. :headbang: Question though. I haven't even played it yet but I know my 8 year old son is going to be doing cartwheels and backflips when he sees it. The problem is I don't think I'm going to let him play it. It carries a M rating. Just how bloody is this game? He plays the last World At War on the Wii but you can turn down a lot of the violence on it. You're still shooting people but there isn't a ton of blood flying. Thoughts?

Alright you bastards. You made me do it. I went out and picked up my copy. :headbang: Question though. I haven't even played it yet but I know my 8 year old son is going to be doing cartwheels and backflips when he sees it. The problem is I don't think I'm going to let him play it. It carries a M rating. Just how bloody is this game? He plays the last World At War on the Wii but you can turn down a lot of the violence on it. You're still shooting people but there isn't a ton of blood flying. Thoughts?

you're a horrible father...

At the very least, make him skip the airport mission.

Alk- I'd have him skip the game, this game is a little more intense on the blood for example, when you get shot blood splatters on the screen. The airport mission is brutal from what I've read.

As promised here are pictures of my copy in store, goggles put together, the limited edition #, and the hardened edition. The NVG's work great and are an awesome little toy. I can see my son loving the heck out of it when he's older

photo.jpg/

photo4.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo2.jpg

Archived