how to watch New York Jets games live streaming online?

dareng134

I downloaded a software program to my computer that allows me to watch the New York Jets and basically any other NFL game online via live streaming feed. I use it because I'm at work (aargh..) a lot of times when the games are played, and there's no TV at work.

It's easy to operate and downloads very quickly. I like it so much that I watched basically the whole preseason online. The only pc requirements are DSL or cable Internet and a windows operating system (sorry mac users), and it apparently works in any country.

Anyway, the website below will give you instant access.

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2009NFLGameOnline]

I know most of you are knowledgeable enough to realize that this thread is complete garbage. sopcast, streamtorrent, justintv, are all much better ways to watch games online.

Mods, please lock this thread. This guy is obviously soliciting garbage to the JetNation faithful.

If anyone chooses to watch games online, not that I condone it, there are many resources available that will explain how one could do just that without any financial obligations.

I know most of you are knowledgeable enough to realize that this thread is complete garbage. sopcast, streamtorrent, justintv, are all much better ways to watch games online.

Mods, please lock this thread. This guy is obviously soliciting garbage to the JetNation faithful.

If anyone chooses to watch games online, not that I condone it, there are many resources available that will explain how one could do just that without any financial obligations.

I marked it as spam. He won't be able to hurt us anymore. :-P

He posted the exact same words at Bengalszone. I can't ban them fast enough.

Speaking of spammers they are evolving. They are actually harder to detect now. Gone are the days were some IP from India just drops 5 links to cheap Nike shoes.

Now they have spam sleeper cells. They lurk for awhile and try to fit into the conversation. They don't put links in their signatures as much anymore, they do it in the post instead.

They are evolving but we will remain diligent and win this battle. :-P

Speaking of spammers they are evolving. They are actually harder to detect now. Gone are the days were some IP from India just drops 5 links to cheap Nike shoes.

Now they have spam sleeper cells. They lurk for awhile and try to fit into the conversation. They don't put links in their signatures as much anymore, they do it in the post instead.

They are evolving but we will remain diligent and win this battle. :-P

What do they hope to achieve Max? Personally speaking I never click on ANYTHING that remotely looks like spam. My email account filter level is set so high that if you fart while messaging me, I won't get it. As far as pop ups go, Netflix can kiss my ass!

I miss the old days where you could surf the net without getting smacked in the face with some crap you don't want. It's gone forever. Spammers suck.

What do they hope to achieve Max? Personally speaking I never click on ANYTHING that remotely looks like spam. My email account filter level is set so high that if you fart while messaging me, I won't get it. As far as pop ups go, Netflix can kiss my ass!

I miss the old days where you could surf the net without getting smacked in the face with some crap you don't want. It's gone forever. Spammers suck.

That's the thing. It really doesn't even matter if anyone even clicks on the links. It is about page rank. The more links they get, the better. That's why they don't care if they have to spam to get there.

Archived