****The Official Jets vs Raiders Gameday Thread****

Ghost

As per Randy Lange on Twitter:

RL: Jets inactives for OAK: QB Kevin O'Connell, WR Brad Smith, CB Lito Sheppard, S James Ihedigbo, G Matt Slauson, WR Jerricho Cotchery and LB Marques Murrell. Erik Ainge is the third QB.

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Still don't get why we have 4 QBs.

It is very simple:

A. We do not have one on the PSquad, whereas most teams do to run the opposing teams offense Wed-Fri.

B. After this season, Kellen Clemens is a Free Agent and will not be resigned.

C. The Jets like Kevin O'Connell and want him to compete with Erik Ainge for the #2 job in 2010.

The Jets catch a major break this afternoon vs, the Raiders as Oakland's starting defensive ends Richard Seymour (illness) and Greg Ellis (knee) are out. The Raiders are also without running back Darren McFadden (knee).

Seymour, the former Patriots, had two of the Raiders' six sacks last week vs. the Eagles and predicted this week that Oakland would make the playoffs.

The pair are tied for the team lead in sacks with four each this season. The Raiders are among the league leaders with 15 sacks.

Thor99 posted the link you guys need on this page

Outside of me wanting the Jets to lay the smack down on the Raiders, I cant front...I really miss the Raiders of old. The the history of the Raiders....These guys seriously suck.

I seriously think that I can compete for the QB or WR job out there. When Russel does throw it right the WR's cant even catch. Crabtree better be lucky that he wasnt drafted by Oakland.

The Jets catch a major break this afternoon vs, the Raiders as Oakland's starting defensive ends Richard Seymour (illness) and Greg Ellis (knee) are out. The Raiders are also without running back Darren McFadden (knee).

Seymour, the former Patriots, had two of the Raiders' six sacks last week vs. the Eagles and predicted this week that Oakland would make the playoffs.

The pair are tied for the team lead in sacks with four each this season. The Raiders are among the league leaders with 15 sacks.

Pretty sure I saw Seymour out there...

Archived