I have this gut feeling... a good one.

Jetkid94

That were gonna beat oakland bad, and then go and beat miami going into the bye week on a good note. we would follow this by beating jacksonville. and then we go into NE at 6-3, for all we know they can be 6-3 for this game, or if there 7-2 were still in position to take first place or tie it up(even though we would have the sweep tiebreaker)

Something tells me we will be 6-3 against NE and maybe win that game. after that we play carolina which we should win.

All I know is for some reason I feel confident we are gonna show we are still contenders. If we lose against oakland then I lose all hope but I think we will beat them, and it wont be close which results in the rest of my prediction.

and on another note that game in NE is even bigger knowing we already have 2 division losses. If were in a tight race and we need a tiebreaker to get over the pats we better have it with them head to head because if not I dont see how we end with a better division record then them.

That were gonna beat oakland bad, and then go and beat miami going into the bye week on a good note. we would follow this by beating jacksonville. and then we go into NE at 6-3, for all we know they can be 6-3 for this game, or if there 7-2 were still in position to take first place or tie it up(even though we would have the sweep tiebreaker)

Something tells me we will be 6-3 against NE and maybe win that game. after that we play carolina which we should win.

All I know is for some reason I feel confident we are gonna show we are still contenders. If we lose against oakland then I lose all hope but I think we will beat them, and it wont be close which results in the rest of my prediction.

and on another note that game in NE is even bigger knowing we already have 2 division losses. If were in a tight race and we need a tiebreaker to get over the pats we better have it with them head to head because if not I dont see how we end with a better division record then them.

1. we are not winning the division

2. we will not beat Miami without Kris Jenkins.

Although if we go to 7-3 (who am I kidding), we will be division leaders having the tiebreaker which will be huge

Your hunch sounds pretty good to me. I smell an 11-5 12-4 record. Yeah, it would sound alittle absurd to most, but they'll get with it once we're division champs.

NEW JETS BABY!

PRAG STFU!! with your same old jets garbage.

These aren't your daddys same old Jets so just stop the nonsense. Get out of the closet!!

"Same'ol Jet Fan" side effects

Generic name: "Seenmanyjetlosesasafanadine"

Side effects may include, but are not limited to: High blood pressure, giving up less than halfway through the season, maintaining high alcohol blood count 3 days after a lost game, depression, using 3 separate posts to complete a sentence, complete premature meltdown from back-2-back-2-back game losses, burning of Brett Favre Jerseys...AGAIN, horrific nightmares of Paul Hackett and Rich Kotite, feeling of living life by Herm Edwards clock management.

Please note - some side effects for Same'ol Jet Fans may not be reported. Always consult your fellow Jet fan or your nearest Jets forum for advice. You may also report side effects to David Clowney on Twitter, but that'll just get his ass suspended from another game.

"Same'ol Jet Fan" side effects

Generic name: "Seenmanyjetlosesasafanadine"

Side effects may include, but are not limited to: High blood pressure, giving up less than halfway through the season, maintaining high alcohol blood count 3 days after a lost game, depression, using 3 separate posts to complete a sentence, complete premature meltdown from back-2-back-2-back game losses, burning of Brett Favre Jerseys...AGAIN, horrific nightmares of Paul Hackett and Rich Kotite, feeling of living life by Herm Edwards clock management.

Please note - some side effects for Same'ol Jet Fans may not be reported. Always consult your fellow Jet fan or your nearest Jets forum for advice. You may also report side effects to David Clowney on Twitter, but that'll just get his ass suspended from another game.

Went to the Dr on friday. I was worried since I was accused of being an SOJ. Doc ran a bunch of tests, but said my blood pressure is normal, my liver isnt pickled and that everyone should be depressed if their team loses to the Bills. Doc said I might have been exposed to the SOJ, but I should be ok... as long as they dont sh!t themselves at Oakland. Then I should just seclude myself as SOJ will sweep throughout JetNation and there is no known cure.

I had a lot of good feelings before the season.

I had great feelings after we went 3-0.

Now that we have lost the last three games (1 of which we never should have lost), all feelings are out the window.

I am now back to thinking one game at a time, beat the Raiders. They are not as bad as they seem.

BEAT THE ****ING RAIDERS AND WORRY ABOUT NEXT WEEK ON MONDAY!

BZ

1. we are not winning the division

2. we will not beat Miami without Kris Jenkins.

Although if we go to 7-3 (who am I kidding), we will be division leaders having the tiebreaker which will be huge

yeah losing jenkins will likely prove to be huge. he was the most important player on this team, imo.

Archived