All I ask is, PLEASE, stick to the running game...

CobraVerde

Keep at it. Grind it out. Its a great opportunity to showcase our skills. Heck even run Leon out of the Salmonela if you have to. Give TJ at least 20 touches and keep the short passing game in play.. Gotta execute the screen with Leon as well.... Even when if it doesnt seem to go well keep at it! :Typotux:

Keep at it. Grind it out. Its a great opportunity to showcase our skills. Heck even run Leon out of the Salmonela if you have to. Give TJ at least 20 touches and keep the short passing game in play.. Gotta execute the screen with Leon as well.... Even when if it doesnt seem to go well keep at it! :Typotux:

SPAM

This thread makes way too much sense to be real. Max, I thought you took care of the spam problem? If it's not spam it must be a trap.

SPAM

This thread makes way too much sense to be real. Max, I thought you took care of the spam problem? If it's not spam it must be a trap.

I agree. The first 6 weeks have been more about displaying Sanchez than winning games. Rex, Shotty and Pettine has to start doing whats right for the team now. Though most were disappointed by the 5 picks, deep down most fans are comfortable with Sanchez being the future. That's out the way now. Start running the football, and have Sanchez manage the game. Sanchez needs to establish confidence, but most of all, he needs to know that he has dependable teammates.

Chemistry is key.

I'm hoping they run the ball enough today for us to get a good look at Shonn Greene for more than one or two carries. If things are going well, give him some carries for a couple of series in the 4th qtr. Fresh legs on a bruising back to run against what will hopefully be tired defense.

I'm hoping they run the ball enough today for us to get a good look at Shonn Greene for more than one or two carries. If things are going well, give him some carries for a couple of series in the 4th qtr. Fresh legs on a bruising back to run against what will hopefully be tired defense.

This should be the type of game that we see alot of Greene in. The way we should be running the ball Jones and Washington will be needing a breather.

Damn I cant sleep. Excited!

i know this is gonna be unpopular after last week but w ehave to start getting greene the ball instead of jones. i knwo jones had a career day last week...but he's still a JAG.

If either Greene/Washington had the ball in those two carries, it would have been two TDs, not one and where he got caught from behind on the other.

No way.

BZ

i know this is gonna be unpopular after last week but w ehave to start getting greene the ball instead of jones. i knwo jones had a career day last week...but he's still a JAG.

I think it's very popular. It's also senseless.

If either Greene/Washington had the ball in those two carries, it would have been two TDs, not one and where he got caught from behind on the other.

No way.

BZ

Sure, yet in 80 carries and 15 receptions neither one of them has gotten in the end zone. Maybe they'd have gotten stuffed at the line.

I think it's very popular. It's also senseless.

Sure, yet in 80 carries and 15 receptions neither one of them has gotten in the end zone. Maybe they'd have gotten stuffed at the line.

probably not. jones doesn't hit holes hard...and not only that but he seems to misread holes often. and he's still easily tackled most of the time. we need to use him, sure. but i'd like to see some of his carries going to greene. i don't see what's senseless about it.

probably not. jones doesn't hit holes hard...and not only that but he seems to misread holes often. and he's still easily tackled most of the time. we need to use him, sure. but i'd like to see some of his carries going to greene. i don't see what's senseless about it.

Getting Greene involved makes sense, calling Jones a JAG while the other two are supposed to be something special is senseless. He scores, they don't. Maybe teams are playing Washington differently, but he is not putting it in the end zone. One long run might be a fluke, but Jones has four or five longer than our home run threat.

Keep in mind guys just because abandoning the run last week was a terribly bad decision does not mean it wont be different this week. Last week we ran the ball at will and had a 13 - 3 lead thats what made the decision to throw down field in 25 mph winds such a freakin stupid one.

Things may be different this week since we can be assured will be facing 8 men in the box and man to man on our WR's. We may have to throw early to get a lead THEN run to sustain it. Lets see how Idiot Shotty molds his game plan this week. Knowing him he will run the ball up the middle and not throw until its too late and the game is lost.

Every game must be treated by the situation at hand our Offense and offensive play caller never seem to adjust . I do not blame Sanchez for last weeks debacle I blame Shotty for not realising the entire scope of the situation last week. Rookie, Wind, ....

what kills me is they trot him in for one play, give him the ball, and then run him out

duuuuuh

everyone knows he's in the game to carry the rock

shotty.....c'mon man !!!

Personally I want to see Sanchez throw 50+ times. This is one of the worst teams in football, let's fix the passing game and let the Sanchize learn a thing or two. :-P

I am joking everyone, calm down.

I think our west coast boy wins today and changes the "the Jets can't win out west" thing for us

Keep in mind guys just because abandoning the run last week was a terribly bad decision does not mean it wont be different this week. Last week we ran the ball at will and had a 13 - 3 lead thats what made the decision to throw down field in 25 mph winds such a freakin stupid one.

Things may be different this week since we can be assured will be facing 8 men in the box and man to man on our WR's. We may have to throw early to get a lead THEN run to sustain it. Lets see how Idiot Shotty molds his game plan this week. Knowing him he will run the ball up the middle and not throw until its too late and the game is lost.

Every game must be treated by the situation at hand our Offense and offensive play caller never seem to adjust . I do not blame Sanchez for last weeks debacle I blame Shotty for not realising the entire scope of the situation last week. Rookie, Wind, ....

Great post.

Check the situations. If those morons quit going offsides maybe they could have continued running. The Jets last two drives started off first and fifteen. The first drive in OT started backed up thanks to the personal foul, rolled right into FG range and backed up thanks to Hartsock's hold. Penalties killed the team, not play calling.

If we have to stick to the running game like this in every ****ing game then we'd be as well off going to Clemens. What's the point in even showing up if you're simply incapable of passing the ball.

Sanchez is garbage, he's a liability who's dragging a good team down. Rookie or not there's no excuse for getting progressively worse in the way he is right now. The defenses have him figured out, he's only going to get worse.

Check the situations. If those morons quit going offsides maybe they could have continued running. The Jets last two drives started off first and fifteen. The first drive in OT started backed up thanks to the personal foul, rolled right into FG range and backed up thanks to Hartsock's hold. Penalties killed the team, not play calling.

Sanchez's interceptions:

1st and 10(tipped)

2nd and 11

1st and 10

4th and 3 (shouldnt have been intercepted... dummies on Buffalo should have dropped it)

3rd and 10

Last 2 interceptions were after he didnt complete a pass when he needed to.

Sanchez, Shotty, and the rest of the offense sh!t the bed last week.

All I ask is to a ****ing screen for once.

Another point that I think is overrated. Screen passes are usually used to slow a fast pass rush. That isn't the Jets problem. I think teams are playing the run and the screen isn't going to fool anybody. They tried a couple and they didn't work.

Sanchez's interceptions:

1st and 10(tipped)

2nd and 11

1st and 10

4th and 3 (shouldnt have been intercepted... dummies on Buffalo should have dropped it)

3rd and 10

Last 2 interceptions were after he didnt complete a pass when he needed to.

Sanchez, Shotty, and the rest of the offense sh!t the bed last week.

I can certainly agree with your last statement, but my point was that they had to throw in OT.

Another point that I think is overrated. Screen passes are usually used to slow a fast pass rush. That isn't the Jets problem. I think teams are playing the run and the screen isn't going to fool anybody. They tried a couple and they didn't work.

I can certainly agree with your last statement, but my point was that they had to throw in OT.

yes. they did. and they played like sh!t.

Sanchez took too much of the blame last week. He did play awful, but he had lots of help.

you have to pass in the NFL, and this week is no different. the faiders will stack the box and dare the jets to throw,hoping to make the jets pass in obvious situtations

I think they will throw more on 1st down or maybe even go no huddle or maybe even throw 5 of the first 7 plays

all I ask is please get a lead and then run out the clock and let your defense tee off on russell

and they will have to throw to get the lead

as jaws always says, you can't hide your QB

I just hope someone took him Sanchez aside and said see #21 in silver and black throwing to his side is just as dumb as throwing to #24 in green and white's side during practice.

rex said on jets gameday or whatever that they think they can do some things with edwards this week vs #21

hold on to your hats !!!!

Archived