I told ya so.

redman81

I told ya this would be our 1st complete game of the year. No turnovers, good running game, solid D, good special teams. It was nice to see a game like that where each part of the team did their jobs. That being said it does suck losing Leon, but Greene can take over his workload on runs. Not sure who will be able to help us with the screens and dump offs that Leon was so good at. Maybe Woodhead will be used more. On a side note, did anyone notice Jones hitting the hole harder than he ever has b4? I think maybe he paid attention to how Greene runs and realized that's the way to run. Need Cotch back big time next week. Can't wait to go to the game next week.

You are delusional. A very bad team handed us the game early on turnovers. Some good points but far from a complete game and nothing at all to get excited about. This game does not miraculously transform us into a good team.

Excuse me, Calvin Pace and Leonhard handed over those early turnovers. Give redman and this Jet team some credit. And this is a start to showing that we're a good team. Wow the negativity.

How is that not a complete game? I didn't say perfect game or best game ever did I? All I mean by complete is no turnovers, D playing solid, special teams doing their job. I believe that was all accomplished, but maybe you were watching a diff. game Mistalava.

How is that not a complete game? I didn't say perfect game or best game ever did I? All I mean by complete is no turnovers, D playing solid, special teams doing their job. I believe that was all accomplished, but maybe you were watching a diff. game Mistalava.

You are right. It was a complete game. Offense, defense and special teams. The Jets need to make ball control a bigger priority overall, too many fumbles\almost fumbles.

But you are right -- they played a complete game today!

You are right. It was a complete game. Offense, defense and special teams. The Jets need to make ball control a bigger priority overall, too many fumbles\almost fumbles.

But you are right -- they played a complete game today!

Such an impressive call! We will play well against perhaps the worst franchise in the league.

So, what's going to happen in 2012?

Such an impressive call! We will play well against perhaps the worst franchise in the league.

Maybe you didn't read my post, I didn't call anything, another poster did that.

I simply agreed with the premise that the Jets played a complete game today which they did. You don't apologize for beating inferior teams. Nobody apologized to me in the early 90's when Coslet's teams were getting their a$$es kicked.

Maybe you didn't read my post, I didn't call anything, another poster did that.

I simply agreed with the premise that the Jets played a complete game today which they did. You don't apologize for beating inferior teams. Nobody apologized to me in the early 90's when Coslet's teams were getting their a$$es kicked.

See, what happened here, was I quoted you, and was talking about the OP, as to bring you in on the joke...

Old man ;)

You are delusional. A very bad team handed us the game early on turnovers. Some good points but far from a complete game and nothing at all to get excited about. This game does not miraculously transform us into a good team.

how was this not a complete game? defense forced turnovers and didn't allow one score. offense ran the ball down their throats, threw when they had to, and put up 38 points. special teams even got involved with a nice fake punt converted for a fiorst down. i think one penalty. no turnovers on offense. the raiders may not be a good team...btu we played as complete a game as can be played. there's no room for pessimism this week.

See, what happened here, was I quoted you, and was talking about the OP, as to bring you in on the joke...

Old man ;)

Double quote kid. Double quote.

I hate teaching you youngsters about technology. You know that DOS runs Windows right? :winking0001::-P:winking0001:

No. I think you're delusional. That was the most complete game. And show me where he said that we are now a good team because of this??

Hey after the past 3 weeks, and how bad Sanchez played against Buff. I'd say predicting a complete game, no matter who it was against was a little bit of a long shot. And seeing how half the ppl on here had us losing this game I think that adds to it. I'm just glad I got to watch a game where I wasn't pissed about any part of how the team played. The only thing that got me pissed here was losing Leon for the year, but that's football and sh*t happens sometimes.

Archived