The LAST PLACE 2-4 Miami Dolphins

As Parcells once said, "you are what you are".....but anyone with any kind of vision can see that Miami is far superior to the Bills. They beat the Jets and may very well beat the Pats. Face it - that wildcat bullsh*t is hard to defend. Brown and Williams are the best 1-2 rb punch in the NFL and the defense is pretty decent. Miami has NO wide outs and a green quaterback that has shown flashes. I know you all like to pooh-pooh the Phins'.....but I think otherwise.

They won't be able to run that nonsense when Brady is slinging it all over the place on that joke of a secondary.

Pats 45

Dolphins 10

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
**** that, I'm not shutting up. We owned them for the last 10 years and you want to crawl in a hole because of a last second loss?

It's cool, that's what message boards are for, but last time I checked they have a two game winning streak against us coming from last year and our injuries are starting to pile up. No one is crawling in a hole, but I can't say I'm to confident about this game. I hope Ryan has made some adjustments, if not, it won't be pretty.

As Parcells once said, "you are what you are".....but anyone with any kind of vision can see that Miami is far superior to the Bills. They beat the Jets and may very well beat the Pats. Face it - that wildcat bullsh*t is hard to defend. Brown and Williams are the best 1-2 rb punch in the NFL and the defense is pretty decent. Miami has NO wide outs and a green quaterback that has shown flashes. I know you all like to pooh-pooh the Phins'.....but I think otherwise.

I agree. I can't stand all of this bluster.

**** whatever happend with Saints...its about what happened to the Jets when they played the Dolphins. We've already played so need to compare what we did against another team and how you faired against them. I'm predicting the same outcome as the last time a big kick in the:Nuts:

Are you people serious? What happened last time is the team with home field advantage also happened to be the team that had the ball last and in the end, squeaked out a win with under 10 seconds left in the game. It was far from a the decisive, dominating win that you all so desperately have tried to make it out to be since the second that game ended. All that's happened since then is your team took a week off and that absolutely embarrassed in the second half last week at home.

To say the Jets are going to smoke the Dolphins is obvious trash-talk about coming to a Jets board you'd be an idiot not to expect that, but to try to act like this is a sure thing for the Dolphins is idiotic. You're pinning your hopes on the Jets repeating their worst defensive performance of the year, this time at home. Neither team has a whole lot of room to talk about the other right now, but consider that outside of an extraordinarily close game between the two teams the last time out, the Jets are 4-2, the Dolphins are 1-4. Dolphins may be one up on the Jets head-to-head, but the Jets are having the substantially better NFL season.

It's cool, that's what message boards are for, but last time I checked they have a two game winning streak against us coming from last year and our injuries are starting to pile up. No one is crawling in a hole, but I can't say I'm to confident about this game. I hope Ryan has made some adjustments, if not, it won't be pretty.

Our injuries are piling up too. Will Allen tore his ACL yesterday and something happened to Crowders knee (which may not be a bad thing). He had an MRI and we resigned an ILB from the practice squad today. Sorry Rex, no BB material from the loudmouth this week. Plus we lost Cobbs (thanks NY) and Ginn's hands literally fell off of his arms yesterday, but I hear he's still our #1 because of his speed.

Our injuries are piling up too. Will Allen tore his ACL yesterday and something happened to Crowders knee (which may not be a bad thing). He had an MRI and we resigned an ILB from the practice squad today. Sorry Rex, no BB material from the loudmouth this week. Plus we lost Cobbs (thanks NY) and Ginn's hands literally fell off of his arms yesterday, but I hear he's still our #1 because of his speed.

What about Taylor? Saw he was hurt in the game too.

What about Taylor? Saw he was hurt in the game too.

He's fine, he's done that his entire career. Even during the Monday night game with you guys a couple weeks ago he writhed in pain on the field and then was back a few plays later. His backup Cameron Wake is amazing and I'd actually rather see him out there more than Taylor. But, gotta trust the coaches, even if the opposing team has 5 seconds left on the clock and is lining up for a field goal and our coach calls a timeout enabling them to regroup and go for it and score a TD... **** I gotta get out of here and find a keg.

He's fine, he's done that his entire career. Even during the Monday night game with you guys a couple weeks ago he writhed in pain on the field and then was back a few plays later. His backup Cameron Wake is amazing and I'd actually rather see him out there more than Taylor. But, gotta trust the coaches, even if the opposing team has 5 seconds left on the clock and is lining up for a field goal and our coach calls a timeout enabling them to regroup and go for it and score a TD... **** I gotta get out of here and find a keg.
Epic choke. :lol:

Funny thing is, the Saints are who we thought they were and we... You guys know the rest of that line.
I did not watch the fins game but, I did see the game that led to that line you posted.

If Denny Green runs the ball, there is no way they lose that game, I doubt the fins coaching staff being that dumb was the reason for the collapse, but if so things are worse then I thought. :D

No bet crasher? No double or nothing? Don't believe in your team much do you?

BZ

Hey, for the last 2 weeks you wouldn't respond to a single post of mine, little kids run and hide when they're losing and come out to yap when they're winning. Grow up.

I did not watch the fins game but, I did see the game that led to that line you posted.

If Denny Green runs the ball, there is no way they lose that game, I doubt the fins coaching staff being that dumb was the reason for the collapse, but if so things are worse then I thought. :D

Plain and simple, we abandoned the run, which is our bread and butter. There was no need for Henne to throw 40 times yesterday.

Don't even give him a chance to wiggle off the hook! :lol:

BZ is a child in a bald man's body. Simple fact is, I never bet on the Dolphins to win or lose.

Plain and simple, we abandoned the run, which is our bread and butter. There was no need for Henne to throw 40 times yesterday.
So the coaching staff was Denny Green stupid. :rl:

BZ is a child in a bald man's body. Simple fact is, I never bet on the Dolphins to win or lose.
I know, by the looks of your sig, you made a Chad bet in an odd number year. :rl: :rl:

Hey, for the last 2 weeks you wouldn't respond to a single post of mine, little kids run and hide when they're losing and come out to yap when they're winning. Grow up.

Wow... bring out the violins. Where are all these wonderful posts for me to see? Did I miss them because they were well disguised behind troll tissues?

You don't bet on winning or losing? Just your QB being hurt or benched?

Ooooooooooookkkkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy..

You have a new story with every new day.

I am sure by the end of the week, you will be ready to bet... since it is clear you don't stand behind your words (written or otherwise).

BZ

This season may be a little too late to save, but we're looking at a serious reign by the Dolphins in the division here coming up.

yeah cause the rest of the division is just gonna lay down. the dolphins aren't the only team trying to get better y'know. and you still don't have any receivers.....and your rb tandem isn't going to be comprised of 2 #1rb's for much longer.

Too late to save? 24 hours ago you were telling all of us that the Fins were the 2nd best team in the conference.

Well that's the problem, they are already doomed to a fate of falling to the Colts in the AFC Championship. Thus why the season is "too late to save". But next year? Oh, you just wait until next year... then, the domination begins.

This season may be a little too late to save, but we're looking at a serious reign by the Dolphins in the division here coming up.

People are going to flame you, and rightfully so, but, do you seriously believe that?

By "serious" reign, I guess you mean a couple of years for the Fins, right?

Ricky Williams is 32 and Ronnie Brown turns 28 in December. Your whole offense revolves around these 2 players who are getting dangerously up there in years based on the position they play.

The Fins window is closing rather than opening. That's the problem when the team spends a 1st on a CB and 2nd rounder on the wildcat rather than on true offensive playmakers.

i was browsing over at phagheaven and came upon this gem....

Lee Evans. That man is a playmaker and being held back by the jills. Give him a good QB like Henne and he'll be putting up more numbers than Moss and Fitzgerald.

they have some of the stupidest fans i've ever seen.

i was browsing over at phagheaven and came upon this gem....

they have some of the stupidest fans i've ever seen.

Ha, its like they're so close and heading in the right direction then they mention Henne. Seriously? Imagine one of us said that about Sanchez?

Sunday at half time you claimed to be the 2nd best team in the AFC.

How does that foot taste?

Ha, its like they're so close and heading in the right direction then they mention Henne. Seriously? Imagine one of us said that about Sanchez?

i know...they're a joke. the only thing holdng lee evans back form putting uyp better numbers than randy moss is that he's not catchign passes from a qb of henne's caliver? jeez. how could anyone stand to read that crap day in and day out. every time i go there to see what they're saying i wind up seeing the stupidest post i've ever read.

Too late to save? 24 hours ago you were telling all of us that the Fins were the 2nd best team in the conference.

That was when we were up 24-3. We had quite the meltdown, have to learn how to win those games. We'll get there, we have way more young talent than any team in the division and a great coaching staff.

People are going to flame you, and rightfully so, but, do you seriously believe that?

By "serious" reign, I guess you mean a couple of years for the Fins, right?

Ricky Williams is 32 and Ronnie Brown turns 28 in December. Your whole offense revolves around these 2 players who are getting dangerously up there in years based on the position they play.

The Fins window is closing rather than opening. That's the problem when the team spends a 1st on a CB and 2nd rounder on the wildcat rather than on true offensive playmakers.

We have a top 3 offensive line that isn't going anywhere for a long time. Ricky and Ronnie will both be back next year and Ronnie will be around longer. This offense is not changing for a few years except receivers.

Have you noticed that our two rookie corners are playing very well? How is that "wasting" picks?

That was when we were up 24-3. We had quite the meltdown, have to learn how to win those games. We'll get there, we have way more young talent than any team in the division and a great coaching staff.

sparano is just parcells' little bitch boy. and tuna will be gone sooner rather than later. just because your players are young doesn't mean they'll be good. you're entire team revolves around ricky williams and ronnie brown. that will last one more year if you're lucky. after that ronnie will be 29 and ricky will retire (if he doesn't get caught smokin weed for the 6th time and retire sooner that is). you still have no receivers or tight ends and your defense is mediocre at best. idk why you guys think you are set up for a decade of dominance. oh anf lmao at you saying they're the 2nd best team in the afc when you're up..but then when you lose embarassingly you're back to just being the best 2-4 team in the nfl.

This statement is completely baseless, but whatever helps you sleep at night. I mean, its not like your entire offense revolves around a RB who's over 30 and another who's not far off from it.

So 1/2 of football vaulted the Dolphins into status of second best team in the AFC? That really explains so much. Certainly sheds some light on why fans of a 2-4 team they think their team is so elite and at worst the second best team in a division which they currently own dead last in. Its not that you're all stupid, you are just the NFL's premier group of premature ejaculators.

And people talk and Jets fans getting ahead of themselves? Geez.

So 1/2 of football vaulted the Dolphins into status of second best team in the AFC? That really explains so much. Certainly sheds some light on why fans of a 2-4 team they think their team is so elite and at worst the second best team in a division which they currently own dead last in. Its not that you're all stupid, you are just the NFL's premier group of premature ejaculators.

And people talk and Jets fans getting ahead of themselves? Geez.

When Shonn Greene scored that second TD, he was the 3rd best RB of all time.

I keep reading the thread title over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

Archived