This team will be special.

villain_the_foe

Just finished watching the game again. I originally didnt see that Rex was actually in on the Gatorade shower of Calahan.

Rex Ryan is a class act and not only will any player want to play for him but any coach/coordinator/assistant will want to work with him.

I've never seen a coach do that before. Kinda made me nod my head as if I just understood the underlining factor with this team....family.

I see why that Ravens D played their hearts out for this guy. This may turn out to be the best pick up by the jets in since Namath.

Man I love this team!

Hell yeah, man. Maybe no championship for this year but you gotta be feeling good about the long term development of this team.

Guys like Rex, Sanchez, David, Darelle, J-Co, Nick, Braylon, Dustin and Shonn will be the heart of this team for years to come! (Hopefully LEON too... get better soon)

Just finished watching the game again. I originally didnt see that Rex was actually in on the Gatorade shower of Calahan.

Rex Ryan is a class act and not only will any player want to play for him but any coach/coordinator/assistant will want to work with him.

I've never seen a coach do that before. Kinda made me nod my head as if I just understood the underlining factor with this team....family.

I see why that Ravens D played their hearts out for this guy. This may turn out to be the best pick up by the jets in since Namath.

Man I love this team!

Hopefully Rex learned a few very valuable lessons on clock management early this year . I like the guy alot but I have not been too happy with what happened the last 3 games (before Oakland) of which we should have had a chance to win 2 of those games.

Seems Pace has brushed off the rust and maybe now we will get a little more pressure in 4 man fronts creating more chances for INT's. We wont have to Blitz as much and that will help Because constant blitzes are not a good thing they take away the element of surprise.

Hopefully Rex learned a few very valuable lessons on clock management early this year . I like the guy alot but I have not been too happy with what happened the last 3 games (before Oakland) of which we should have had a chance to win 2 of those games.

Seems Pace has brushed off the rust and maybe now we will get a little more pressure in 4 man fronts creating more chances for INT's. We wont have to Blitz as much and that will help Because constant blitzes are not a good thing they take away the element of surprise.

I agree. I think his time management was based off of his overconfidence of his team....which reflects his rookie coaching status. You dont react based off of your confidence persay, its whats best for the team in the situation at hand.

Rex will learn that. Same thing with Shotty. I wanted to kill this guy, because what he was doing was calling plays to display Sanchez...he now understands that he must call plays to win games, and right now our strongest point is our running attack.

Sanchez was 8 for 14 passing when he threw that TD pass to Clowney in the 3rd Qtr. Sanchez ended the game I believe 9-15. We ran the entire 4th qtr.

Basically what im saying is that once everyone relaxes they'll do what needs to be done.

How about Westhoff and his Punter/running back Westerman?!?

BEAST! LOL.

Man I love this team!

Don't do this to yourself man. Jets are known for sucking you in, right before they stab you in the eye!

Man you guys have to be the 2nd worst fan base in the nfl behind the bills. One week when your team loses, you guys are "giving up", or talking about "Get rid of rex" and then when you beat the raiders, all of a suden you start to love this team again...its ok to do either, just make up your mind. You guys are so bi polar its not even funny.

Dont think so? Just watch and see what happens when the fins win next week...

Looks like another div championship for the patriots this year.:cheers:

The Jets Suck! I absoluely hate this team who is getting better and, heck, may actually make a run at the playoffs if not the superbowl because, lets face it, we've got the talent to go all the way with Coach Rex even though we have rookies starting and our coach is inexperienced and talks too much with our overrated defense blowing games and Thomas Jones can't hit a hole especially since our O-line has gotten too much credit and that's why this team will never win a championship because they suck. There. I'll give you my opinion again next week.

Man you guys have to be the 2nd worst fan base in the nfl behind the bills. One week when your team loses, you guys are "giving up", or talking about "Get rid of rex" and then when you beat the raiders, all of a suden you start to love this team again...its ok to do either, just make up your mind. You guys are so bi polar its not even funny.

that's funny because the bills' fans are pretty much the onyl ones who come around with any class. the phags and pansies fans are a bunch of smug, arrognat/delusional assh*les.

ya he is learning also..

this is his rookie year also..

sometimes u have to take a chance on a unpolished coach to get a gem.. i am confident he will learn and grow from mistakes

Don't do this to yourself man. Jets are known for sucking you in, right before they stab you in the eye!

lmfao! I appreciate you looking out for me.

I cant even disagree with you though. I know being a fan of 14 years isnt as many as most, but the past 14 years the Jets caught me slippin' a few times. Complete heartbreak. And I know I've said this before...and was heartbroken before, but I think that Rex is different. I just cant help it Prag. This is it!

(Help me :-(...)

Obviously you're the new kid on the block. Generally speaking you're correct. But I'm so the opposite of what you posted that I had everyone on this forum pissed at me because they thought I said that 80,000 fans that go to the games werent real fans because they booed Sanchez. I almost got my head cut off on this forum for the love of my Jets playa. Trust me, I dont give up on this team until a week after the season has ended and I realized that the playoffs started and the Jets didnt make it.

Damn, you just depressed me man....

At least we ride with the team through its ups and downs, and there are PLENTY downs. I just want to see all the Patriots and Giants fans start sucking to see who the true fans really are.

At least we ride with the team through its ups and downs, and there are PLENTY downs. I just want to see all the Patriots and Giants fans start sucking to see who the true fans really are.

Few Giant fans in my area. they thought it was funny when the Jets lost 3 straight. Now that their Giants lost 2 straight I doubt I'll hear much from them.

Few Giant fans in my area. they thought it was funny when the Jets lost 3 straight. Now that their Giants lost 2 straight I doubt I'll hear much from them.

My entire area is ALL Giants. But you won't hear from them because they've probably already moved on by now, until they win again. (at least all the Giants fans I know)

My entire area is ALL Giants. But you won't hear from them because they've probably already moved on by now, until they win again. (at least all the Giants fans I know)

Obviously you're the new kid on the block. Generally speaking you're correct. But I'm so the opposite of what you posted that I had everyone on this forum pissed at me because they thought I said that 80,000 fans that go to the games werent real fans because they booed Sanchez. I almost got my head cut off on this forum for the love of my Jets playa. Trust me, I dont give up on this team until a week after the season has ended and I realized that the playoffs started and the Jets didnt make it.

Damn, you just depressed me man....

Thats good to see, I know alot of people who stick with their teams no matter what, and I know alot that dont. If you love a team, love them through thick and thin.

Archived