Bills vs Jets in Toronto

ladyJET2280

Hey I am going to the game in Toronto on Dec. 3..

is anyone in here going to the game? :)

:D

I booked it already just haven`t got tickets for this 1 yet ,I am flying in Thurs. landing in Toronoto at 12pm. games at 8:30pm ,the Hotel is in the Stadium I believe. & I plan on staying Fri. and flying back out Sat. morn.

I booked it already just haven`t got tickets for this 1 yet ,I am flying in Thurs. landing in Toronoto at 12pm. games at 8:30pm ,the Hotel is in the Stadium I believe. & I plan on staying Fri. and flying back out Sat. morn.

I am excited.

This will be my frist game I get to see!

I am really considering going.

Might get the hotel today as I think the tickets will be easy to get later.

Going to drive from NYC.

BZ

I think tickets will be easy as well ,thats why I haven`t got those ones yet,and the 1hr. Flt. from Nwk. wins out over the long drive.

I think tickets will be easy as well ,thats why I haven`t got those ones yet,and the 1hr. Flt. from Nwk. wins out over the long drive.

Yeah... I was more thinking a nice 8 hour drive... listening to NFL radio... enjoying the sights and sounds.

BZ

As a Bills season ticket holder, I know I'm not going. I didn't go to last years mess against Miami either.

It would be nice to get a warm weather rookie QB, in the winter at the Ralph, but wait we had to put that division game in a dome in Toronto.

Horrible. Oh well, it's not like that game is going to matter for the Bills anyway.

As a Bills season ticket holder, I know I'm not going. I didn't go to last years mess against Miami either.

It would be nice to get a warm weather rookie QB, in the winter at the Ralph, but wait we had to put that division game in a dome in Toronto.

Horrible. Oh well, it's not like that game is going to matter for the Bills anyway.

Its not looking like its going to matter for either team sadly :( . Hopefully both teams can recover so at least the division doesn't come down to those two douche nozzles again after this year.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived