Mark Sanchez's Father

StraightCash

Is one of the coolest, most down to earth guys.

He was sitting a few rows in front of me at the game. I think I saw all the Sanchez family up in the box behind me, but then his dad was just sitting closer to the field by himself. He talked to a lot of people (I think people asked him about it first, he was hispanic/wearing his Orange County Fire Dept shirt), but once everyone in the area found out it was him everyone told him how happy they were Sanchez was on the team-- and when he left he shook everyones hand and said thank you for the support.

Seemed like a really down to earth guy.

On a worse note.. WTF is with Raider fans. they boo every single Jets injury, particularly Leons which pissed me off. I even heard some shouting "GET OFF THE FIELD YOU P****", etc. Very classless.

Is one of the coolest, most down to earth guys.

He was sitting a few rows in front of me at the game. I think I saw all the Sanchez family up in the box behind me, but then his dad was just sitting closer to the field by himself. He talked to a lot of people (I think people asked him about it first, he was hispanic/wearing his Orange County Fire Dept shirt), but once everyone in the area found out it was him everyone told him how happy they were Sanchez was on the team-- and when he left he shook everyones hand and said thank you for the support.

Seemed like a really down to earth guy.

On a worse note.. WTF is with Raider fans. they boo every single Jets injury, particularly Leons which pissed me off. I even heard some shouting "GET OFF THE FIELD YOU P****", etc. Very classless.

well when u allow thugturds in stands that is what u will get

Archived