Could patriots potentially lose THREE in a row this season?were still in it.

Jetkid94

Pats go 13-3 this year. Just you wait. Doesn't matter though, Peyton's in Kobe '09 Mode and injury not withstanding, this season is Indy's to lose.

Peyton is playing out of his mind. The Pats only losing 1 more game this season seems a little generous, they've obviously got some of the rust off, but lets face it, they bounced back against Tenn. which by all accounts literally gave up. I've never seen a worse performance in the history of sports and they beat the Bucs Sunday, who are just awful.

12-4 was my preseason prediction for them, I'm sticking with it. They lose 1 unexpected, the Dolphags always seem to steal one....hopefully we do...and make 3 straight on their ass.

God that would make whatever happened this season worth it!!!

I said when they signed Moss that I feared Welker more..

Well, that would be silly considering in Moss's first season with the Pats he broke the single season TD record.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Really? Edelman put up numbers in that game that are above Welker's career average with the Pats. We ain't the Bucs.

is welker better than edelman? yes. is his production gonna be "so much more it's comical"? no. welker, like everyone else on the pats is mostly a product of the system. all oyu have to do is look at matt cassell for proof. and in our game vs. the pats edelman did his best welker impression and it was just as good. that said...we probably lose to the pats when we play them again.

W Sun 11/8/2009 1:00 PM vs Dolphins

L Sun 11/15/2009 8:20 PM @ Colts

W Sun 11/22/2009 4:15 PM vs Jets

L Mon 11/30/2009 8:30 PM @ Saints

L Sun 12/6/2009 8:20 PM @ Dolphins

W Sun 12/13/2009 1:00 PM vs Panthers

W Sun 12/20/2009 1:00 PM @ Bills

W Sun 12/27/2009 1:00 PM vs Jaguars

W Sun 1/3/2010 1:00 PM @ Texans

sadly i see them at 11-5, unless we play lights out and make them 10-6

They'll crush Miami off the bye, lose to the Colts (they ain't in the Colts league this year,) beat us in a close one and get smacked around by the Saints.

Bottom line is the Jets are in a good position to be tied with them in about a month. The winner of this division is only going to be 10-6. Let's hope it's us.

lol, the colts havent even gotten out of pre-season play yet...just like the giants in the first 5 weeks of the season, and what happen to them now that they played better teams?

Their defense sucks. I dont know why you would think differently. The only team they've held under 20pts was the Bills. Their defense is the reason they are 2-4. There is no arguing this, they are terrible. And that makes it even worse when we lose twice to them.

+100

pats def is average at best

their O will get them to 11-5

The Pats defense is a joke. They just beat two winless teams. That will pad anyone's defensive stats.

The most an opponent has scored on the Pats is 20 points.

Bills: 17

Jets: 16

Falcons: 10

Ravens: 14

Broncos: 20

Titans: 0

Bucs: 7

The Bills and Ravens scored TD's on defense.

They'll crush Miami off the bye, lose to the Colts (they ain't in the Colts league this year,) beat us in a close one and get smacked around by the Saints.

Bottom line is the Jets are in a good position to be tied with them in about a month. The winner of this division is only going to be 10-6. Let's hope it's us.

And Gholston will have 5 sacks :lol:

Edelman was your best player that bay. He did everything Wes Welker does and did it well. Is he a better player? No, but in that game he was great.

No, not really

NE uses read and react WR routes and Welker and Brady almost always see the same thing after working together for so many years.

No, not really

NE uses read and react WR routes and Welker and Brady almost always see the same thing after working together for so many years.

So many years? Have they even played 25 games together?

Anyways, yeah I know what Welker is but Edelman did come in and was every bit as effective as Welker normally is.

But whatever, enjoy your excuses.

So many years? Have they even played 25 games together?

Anyways, yeah I know what Welker is but Edelman did come in and was every bit as effective as Welker normally is.

But whatever, enjoy your excuses.

3 training camps. :rolleyes:

Just stating facts. If you actually watched NE games would you see that Welker is 100 times more effective than Edleman, but keep living in your dream world.

Pats go 1-3 in those 4 is highly unlikely.

At the very worst they go 2-2. Indy and NO would most likely be the teams to beat them.

Don't worry about The Pats though. Just concern yourself with the Jets. As long as they win the rest will take care of itself.

At the end of the day, it really does not matter what the Pats do....The Jets need to handle their business and it starts with the Dolphins this Sunday. Then take it one game at a time for the rest of the season. They are not good enough to look past anyone nor are they good enough to worry about someone else in the division. Win games and the rest will take care of itself.

At the end of the day, it really does not matter what the Pats do....The Jets need to handle their business and it starts with the Dolphins this Sunday. Then take it one game at a time for the rest of the season. They are not good enough to look past anyone nor are they good enough to worry about someone else in the division. Win games and the rest will take care of itself.

Well technically anyone thats good enough to worry about someone else in their division wouldn't be in first place.

Next 4 games(5 if you count byes)..

Pats:

Bye

Miami

@Indy

Jets

@NO

Im sure the pats will beat the dolphins but theres no reason to think the patriots dont lose 3 of these 4. They seem to have trouble when they play @Indy, and then we may have some fire to get a season sweep of them, and then finally they go into the superdome.

They haven't lose 2 in a row in a very long time, anyone think they really hurt there season and lose 3 of these 4?

Because of this, theres no reason to say were out of the division race.

I see one loss for NE. That offense is beginning to hum and I think Indy is fool's gold. They have played a creampuff sched w/ really only one win over a decent team and that team was playing bad football the first few weeks when Indy beat them. NE will beat Miami, Indy and us.

I see one loss for NE. That offense is beginning to hum and I think Indy is fool's gold. They have played a creampuff sched w/ really only one win over a decent team and that team was playing bad football the first few weeks when Indy beat them. NE will beat Miami, Indy and us.

you are makin judgements on 2 wins where 1 game played in snowstorm

vs a team that has quit and another team on a neutral field vs a team

that may win 1 game

The Pats ain't going into Indy and beating the Colts this year. Indy will roll them by at least two TDs.

3 training camps. :rolleyes:

Just stating facts. If you actually watched NE games would you see that Welker is 100 times more effective than Edleman, but keep living in your dream world.

WOW! 3 training camps? Not one...Not two...BUT THREE?!?!

That's some Manning/Harrison stuff right there.

Also, Welker is better than Edelman, much better how many ****ing times do I have to say that. But Edelman was great in THAT game. But hey, you probably just mistook him for Welker again anyways.

Also, Welker is better than Edelman, much better how many ****ing times do I have to say that. But Edelman was great in THAT game. But hey, you probably just mistook him for Welker again anyways.

Wes Welker doesn't sleep, he waits.

Edelman was very good against the Jets - Welker would have been all world. But hey, it's not like I have seen every game that Welker has played as a Patriot or anything. :) Certainly the rookie QB from Kent St. is just as good....:rolleyes:

:face:

I know you think you have something to prove - you know, your stance that Welker isn't that important to the Patriots offense. It's completely absurd. So just admit that you were wrong and move along to your next stupid stance.

I know you think you have something to prove - you know, your stance that Welker isn't that important to the Patriots offense. It's completely absurd. So just admit that you were wrong and move along to your next stupid stance.

I never once said he wasn't important to the Pats offense. I only suggested the TRUTH which is he is not as important as Randy Moss.

Wes Welker is a very good slot receiver, the way Pats fans slurp his nuts is ridiculous when David Clowney could do that job on that team just as well.

Archived