New theory about Earth's magnetic field

Jet Moses

Love astronomy. Wish I knew more to comment.

The earth is also said to be hollow. Less like a rock and more like sphere.

Perhaps, but if true, our measured gravity would be less than it "should" be when compared to objects we know to be solid, like the moon. And weights measured on earth are proportionally accurate, so we're likely as solid as the moon etc.

Or everything is hollow...but I'd doubt that given the lack of naturally-occuring hollow rocks.

Perhaps, but if true, our measured gravity would be less than it "should" be when compared to objects we know to be solid, like the moon. And weights measured on earth are proportionally accurate, so we're likely as solid as the moon etc.

Or everything is hollow...but I'd doubt that given the lack of naturally-occuring hollow rocks.

Love astronomy. Wish I knew more to comment.

The earth is also said to be hollow. Less like a rock and more like sphere.

One night I was listening to Art Bell and he had this guest on explaining the difference between aerodynamics and electromagnetism in terms of flight propulsion. The guy beleived that UFO's are actually the product of the Luftwaffe who, after the war, escaped to Brazil.

But my brother said that it's impossible because of the size and weight of the magnet you would need to put on the flying saucer--- it could never get off the ground.

Archived