1. Arsis

2. Arsis

3. afosomf

4. Jaysjets

5. DrownTheJets

6. G.O.B.

7. Klecko73isGod

8. JiF/HardKoreXXX [Tie]

It's going to be below 60 degrees this Sunday.

Jets 24

Dolphins 27

Jets 37

Dolphins 0

Sanchez will throw four TD passes and run for another.

Vernon "Almost Klecko-Like" Gholston will sack three different QBs in this game.

Mark it down.

Three different QB's dude? Do they even have three QB's or is he going after Sanchez for this weeks hotdog?

Sadly I don;t see us winning this.

Jets 17

Fins 26

Three different QB's dude? Do they even have three QB's or is he going after Sanchez for this weeks hotdog?

Sadly I don;t see us winning this.

Jets 17

Fins 26

I really don't see how a team that needed their offense to play its best game all year while our defense played its worst game all year and still only beat us by 4 on a last second TD in their own building is going to come into our building and win.

This one won't be close.

"Is the Wildcat the most two-faced scheme in recent history? The Dolphins shredded the Jets with it three weeks ago, while another pressure defense, New Orleans, slowed it down. I bet Rex Ryan had the Jets working OT this week to figure out how to stop Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. So Tony Sparano counterpunches with Chad Henne throwing 40 passes Sunday."

Brilliant work Peter. They'll just stop doing the only thing that team does really well and play into our strength. You must come from the Brian Schottenheimer school of football philosophy.

24-16 Jets.

I really don't see how a team that needed their offense to play its best game all year while our defense played its worst game all year and still only beat us by 4 on a last second TD in their own building is going to come into our building and win.

This one won't be close.

So let me get this straight.

The only way Miami will win, if Jests play even ****tier on defense, and we play even better on offense, and only if we score more points?

Genius! :rolleyes:

Compared to last thread, its almost like night and day, really.

Its hard to believe that some of you are crediting Miami with more than 10 points...and OMG, what is this im seeing? Some are even picking Miami to win? Am i reading this right?

And people say jest fans dont learn their lessons.

31-27

Miami

"Is the Wildcat the most two-faced scheme in recent history? The Dolphins shredded the Jets with it three weeks ago, while another pressure defense, New Orleans, slowed it down. I bet Rex Ryan had the Jets working OT this week to figure out how to stop Ronnie Brown and Ricky Williams. So Tony Sparano counterpunches with Chad Henne throwing 40 passes Sunday."

Brilliant work Peter. They'll just stop doing the only thing that team does really well and play into our strength. You must come from the Brian Schottenheimer school of football philosophy.

24-16 Jets.

lol, and that is why king writes about football instead of coaching it. the whole idea of the WC is to get both of their best players on the field at the same time, so please let henne throw it, please please please

oh and

Jets 20

gay mammals 16

We Have A Tie:

JiF & HardKoreXXX with a differential of 4.

So let me get this straight.

The only way Miami will win, if Jests play even ****tier on defense, and we play even better on offense, and only if we score more points?

Genius! :rolleyes:

Compared to last thread, its almost like night and day, really.

Its hard to believe that some of you are crediting Miami with more than 10 points...and OMG, what is this im seeing? Some are even picking Miami to win? Am i reading this right?

And people say jest fans dont learn their lessons.

31-27

Miami

?

Thats because everyone here hates you because your the most worthless troll that comes here. Hardcorexxx is actually a good poster that only swings when hit first. You have zero purpose here and even less value. So go die ****head.

See, the problem is that i came here peacefully, and was shocked the the amount of "hits" came my way without me even hinting on swinging. So **** it. Im down for a good debate any day of the week, but i have not seen too many of them. And trolling or not, I predicted the socre, sorry ;/

Archived