David Ortiz for MVP!

Garb

Ever heard of the term, "oh crap.....wait.....I can hurridly make something up to cover my a$$ for not reading the post completely."

No 80 is right as usual. Garb opened this thread under the pretext that she wants Ortiz to win but is open to A-rod winning if he has a better 3 game series to close out the season!?!?!

Forget that she is a self-hating BoSox fan and a TOTAL Patriots honk for a second. There really is no debate over this topic and ANYONE who has followed the Red Sox 2005 season AND 2005 Yankees season knows it.

Alex R is a great 5 or even 6 tool player. Great season he had too, statistically even if his team (picked to win the division in late July by the way) faltered all year long. But Big Papi is SO much more valuable to the Red Sox than anyone is to any other team in the history of sports, thats why this topic is totally superfluous.

NO MAS, Grade Papi = MVP!

By giving A-rod credence...Garb disses the Sox which, in her demented world, inflates the Patriots even though NOBODY from Western Mass to P-town gives a flying f*ck about them when compared to the Red Sox.

I am not joking either, for those of you that dont live up here. The day after the Patriots beat the Eagles in the S/B, the airwaves were littered with...you ready?...phone calls concerning who should start at 2nd base in '05, Mark Bellhorn or Pokey Reese???

Ortiz has Manny right behind him. AROD doesn't have protection like that. Huge factor.

True but not a huge factor.

Arod has hit 2nd and 3rd at times meaning Sheffield was his protection.

When he hits in the 4 hole he has Matsui and in the 5 hole Giambi.

Not exactly punch and Judy hitters.

Ortiz has also hit behind Manny over 100 AB's with Nixon or Varitek as protection. We'd all take Matsui and Giambi over them.

Both teams have guys always on base so neither Ortiz or Arod are pitched around.

Arod 8 Intenional passes, Ortiz 9.

Looks like purple lipped fag boy wins the MVP - great performance by him today and they clinched the division. A-Rod wins the MVP. :puke:

:mrgreen:

Like I said, Garb, Ortiz gave it a valliant effort ... he had a monster season as well ... IMO this was always going to be decided by team success in the regular season, who's team wins the A.L. East, because the race between the players was so close it needed the backdrop of a tie-breaker and that was the perfect tie-breaker

Looks like purple lipped fag boy wins the MVP

Garb, that is a racist comment.

Yesterday, I said Ortiz looks like a gorilla, and you said that was a racist statement!

Now look in the mirror, garb. This comment you just made is very racist. Do you have any idea how many purple lipped fag boys around the country you just insulted? HOW DARE YOU! :lol:

Hey, Jackarse, I've gone on record SEVERAL times saying I think Ortiz SHOULD win the MVP. However, I am being REALISTSIC - with the Yankees clinching the East and with the game A-rod had yesterday, who do you think the writers will vote for? Me, an A-rod fan??!!! That is an insult I will not tolerate! Are you frickin' kidding me? You too, 80! Go stick it when the sun don't shine! I'm sick of you and JBF calling me a closet Yankees fan. As a life-long Boston resident that is absurd! I just don't feel the venom and hate that you two do. 'gotta give credit where credit is due. The Yankees were ripe for the kill, and the Sox did not take advantage of it when the yankees were faultering. Blame Francona, blame whoemver.....but you can't let the Yankees machine hang around like the Sox did.

And, JBF - take a look at the Boston TV ratings on Tuesday. I'll bet yah the Pats beat the Sox. THEY ALWAYS DO. You are a piece of work, JBF. Angry little phucker aren't you?

No 80 is right as usual. Garb opened this thread under the pretext that she wants Ortiz to win but is open to A-rod winning if he has a better 3 game series to close out the season!?!?!

Forget that she is a self-hating BoSox fan and a TOTAL Patriots honk for a second. There really is no debate over this topic and ANYONE who has followed the Red Sox 2005 season AND 2005 Yankees season knows it.

Alex R is a great 5 or even 6 tool player. Great season he had too, statistically even if his team (picked to win the division in late July by the way) faltered all year long. But Big Papi is SO much more valuable to the Red Sox than anyone is to any other team in the history of sports, thats why this topic is totally superfluous.

NO MAS, Grade Papi = MVP!

By giving A-rod credence...Garb disses the Sox which, in her demented world, inflates the Patriots even though NOBODY from Western Mass to P-town gives a flying f*ck about them when compared to the Red Sox.

I am not joking either, for those of you that dont live up here. The day after the Patriots beat the Eagles in the S/B, the airwaves were littered with...you ready?...phone calls concerning who should start at 2nd base in '05, Mark Bellhorn or Pokey Reese???

OK Garb, if you wanna compare the Patriots TV ratings (knowing full well that they ONLY play 16 games per year) to the ratings of the Red Sox who play 162 games...

Then allow me to compare the attendance records. The Pats will draw like 950,000 people this year if they are lucky...

The Red Sox have drawn over 3 million! HAHA! You lose! More Bostonians have seen the Red Sox at Fenway than have bothered to drive out to Foxboro and be lulled to sleep by the Patriots.

Next time, think before you post, you estrogen-infested closet Yankee fan!

JBF, your idiocy knows no bounds sometimes.

Quick, before they all go, fenway sod for sale, only $15.00! Yup, plant that patch of dirt before the first fall frost and your lawn will be fan-freindly by next spring!

Archived