THE MIAMI DOMPHINS JUST GOT SLAUGHTERED ON SOUTH PARK

CobraVerde

This season's actually been very good IMO. Best part was Dan Diedorf on Southpark. I think the finishing touches would've been Gus Johnson commentating the Dolphins getting slaughtered, that would've been epic

Really? I think they have 3 or 4 great episodes in the last two seasons. Then they just disappear for 8 months and finish the season. That should be enough time to write some better stuff.

Really? I think they have 3 or 4 great episodes in the last two seasons. Then they just disappear for 8 months and finish the season. That should be enough time to write some better stuff.

This season (speaking about the stretch of 4 or 5 new episodes released recently) have been pretty good all things considered. The Butters pimping episode is one of the best ever, and was the first time in a while they haven't hinged the episode off current events and things in the news. The seasons before that though have been pretty bad I'll admit, but unlike previous seasons I sit around waiting for the new episodes now

This season (speaking about the stretch of 4 or 5 new episodes released recently) have been pretty good all things considered. The Butters pimping episode is one of the best ever, and was the first time in a while they haven't hinged the episode off current events and things in the news. The seasons before that though have been pretty bad I'll admit, but unlike previous seasons I sit around waiting for the new episodes now

True. Tonight's episode was pretty nuts. I feel like they pump out a few gems (like the butters episode) and then you expect more like that but don't. Maybe I'm just not into it much anymore :confused0082:

Archived