Tale of Two Coaches.

crashingjet

In New York you have the esteemed Rex Ryan who's often crude and brash and a victim of a bloated personality (not unlike the bloated front butt he sports). When asked about opposing players injuries, his reply of "Boo-hoo-hoo" shows the dignity and class that New York has come to expect from it's coaches.

"I don't care about that," Ryan said. "We lost a Pro Bowl nose tackle (Kris Jenkins) and a Pro Bowl running back (Leon Washington), so boo hoo hoo."

In Miami you have Tony Sparano. A man who measures his words with calculating exactness. He always adds just the right amount of class when asked about opposing teams injuries. For instance, Coach Sparano was asked a question in regards to Leon Washington and Kris Jenkins injuries. A simple boo-hoo-hoo would not suffice for the coach of the Dolphins. No, he took high road.

"I say this with a great deal of respect to Leon; I think he is one of their most productive players. You put all these teams out there with all these pieces each week that we play, here is a guy that each time we play this team you are looking at him and you are concerned at several things that he does. You concerned about him in the backfield with his hands on the ball, they used him in the Wildcat so you are concerned about him there; you are concerned about him on third down with them throwing the ball to him. He gets his hands on the ball in special teams. I think all those things are certainly concerns

--"First of all, Kris is a hard guy to block. He has been a hard guy to block for me for a long time in this league. He causes a lot of problems in there, physical player. All those things. I think he is an impact player at his position

These two coaches go about their jobs in different ways, one belches from the side of his mouth with pulled pork dribbling from his lips while saying boo-hoo, the other coach makes sure to respect the injured players attributes and skill.

I'm just curious, which of these two coaching styles do you think is better suited for a profesional football team?

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Go **** Yourselg your dolphags dont deserve an ounce of respect from Rex or the Jets and for that matter you deserve 0 ****king respect from anyone on this site you and your dolphins are pieces of shiit dolphag ass turds ****CKCKC YOU! Im sick of having to read these dolphag fans if you want to talk football fine lets talk football but stop with this ****kcking nonsense.

:indifferent0023:Oh gawd, this is quite possibly the worst attempt at trolling ever.

All I know is currently Rex Ryan is 4-3 and Tony Sprano is 2-4. And after this week, Tony is probably going to sweep Rex on the season, but he's still the coach of a team with a losing record.

In New York you have the esteemed Rex Ryan who's often crude and brash and a victim of a bloated personality (not unlike the bloated front butt he sports). When asked about opposing players injuries, his reply of "Boo-hoo-hoo" shows the dignity and class that New York has come to expect from it's coaches.

In Miami you have Tony Sparano. A man who measures his words with calculating exactness. He always adds just the right amount of class when asked about opposing teams injuries. For instance, Coach Sparano was asked a question in regards to Leon Washington and Kris Jenkins injuries. A simple boo-hoo-hoo would not suffice for the coach of the Dolphins. No, he took high road.

These two coaches go about their jobs in different ways, one belches from the side of his mouth with pulled pork dribbling from his lips while saying boo-hoo, the other coach makes sure to respect the injured players attributes and skill.

I'm just curious, which of these two coaching styles do you think is better suited for a profesional football team?

...and it trickles down to the players. That's why you have players crying that the Phin's did not really beat them because they used a "gimmick" wildcat. That's why you have untimely, stupid penalties during the game.

Go **** Yourselg your dolphags dont deserve an ounce of respect from Rex or the Jets and for that matter you deserve 0 ****king respect from anyone on this site you and your dolphins are pieces of shiit dolphag ass turds ****CKCKC YOU! Im sick of having to read these dolphag fans if you want to talk football fine lets talk football but stop with this ****kcking nonsense.

This thread is 100% about football.

:indifferent0023:Oh gawd, this is quite possibly the worst attempt at trolling ever.

All I know is currently Rex Ryan is 4-3 and Tony Sprano is 2-4. And after this week, Tony is probably going to sweep Rex on the season, but he's still the coach of a team with a losing record.

Not trolling, just looking for an honest debate on two different coaching styles.

:hand:

Question? Who called the timeout in 1H that cost team the game?

:bwahaharoll::bwahaharoll:

Not trolling, just looking for an honest debate on two different coaching styles.

This is not about football. Football is played on a field between the whitelines this is about press confrences and whining that are coach has no class and eats pulled pork sandwiches (Who doesn't like pulled pork sandwiches that would be just unamerican) and saying your coach is the classiest in the league I didnt give a phuck about class I give a phuck about wins. So again go PHUCK YOURSELF YOU ASS CLOWN! Hows that for class.

This isnt a question about coaching styles just cause you say it is it is a question about who handles themself better in front of the media which has nothing to do with actually coaching the game of football. But I guess thats my fault I shouldn't ecpect a dolphag fan to understand that.

Hey Crashing -

The lack of answers to your question kind of answers the question....LOL!

Nothing like seeing two trolls put their petty differences aside and come to agreement for the sole purpose of annoying the living **** out of us.

This truly is a special moment. Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

rexey is refreshing..

Can you really watch a Mangini or Mumbles presser without puking

they might as well tape one and show it 16 weeks...

NFL needs more coaches like rexey that wear their emotions on their sleeves and less Robots who are just miserable human beings

i have not seen a Soprano presser...so have no opinion on his style

4 your sake i hope it is closer to Rexey

Tuna was a hoot at pressers as well

Hey Crashing -

I know right. Half the reason I'm considered a "nasty troll" is cause I get sucked in by the same tired argument that I'm a worthless troll.

My question is a valid one though, these two completley different styles and how it affects the team and their ability to not get too emotionally tied to the outside factors of the game. All of this BS back and forth talk, with the coach even doing it, IMO is detrimental to the team as a whole.

This is not about football. Football is played on a field between the whitelines this is about press confrences and whining that are coach has no class and eats pulled pork sandwiches (Who doesn't like pulled pork sandwiches that would be just unamerican) and saying your coach is the classiest in the league I didnt give a phuck about class I give a phuck about wins. So again go PHUCK YOURSELF YOU ASS CLOWN! Hows that for class.

Your class still needs some fine tuning, but don't give up buddy.

Hey Crashing -

Oh please, if you expected this to be taken seriously then you are just as pathetic as CJ. This is not a Football thread, its an attempt at trolling and its why you are so excited over it.

I'll bite on this stupid topic. Rex R. has 4 wins. Tony S. has 2 wins. End of story.

This is the best response to the thread welcher. Should've been ignored completely, but at least this gets to the point.

I know right. Half the reason I'm considered a "nasty troll" is cause I get sucked in by the same tired argument that I'm a worthless troll.

My question is a valid one though, these two completley different styles and how it affects the team and their ability to not get too emotionally tied to the outside factors of the game. All of this BS back and forth talk, with the coach even doing it, IMO is detrimental to the team as a whole.

Your class still needs some fine tuning, but don't give up buddy.

In the immortal words of Johnny Mac:

7_KIzbktgJk

Nothing like seeing two trolls put their petty differences aside and come to agreement for the sole purpose of annoying the living **** out of us.

This truly is a special moment. Lets all hold hands and sing Kumbaya!

I've never had a problem with Crashingjet. Sure, he hates the Pats - but doesn't every fan of any other team in the AFC? No pettiness on my part. You, on the other hand.....

rexey is refreshing..

Can you really watch a Mangini or Mumbles presser without puking

they might as well tape one and show it 16 weeks...

NFL needs more coaches like rexey that wear their emotions on their sleeves and less Robots who are just miserable human beings

i have not seen a Soprano presser...so have no opinion on his style

4 your sake i hope it is closer to Rexey

Tuna was a hoot at pressers as well

Mumbles press confrences are a complete waste of time. He gives no answers at all.

Sparano is not much different, his press confrences tend to be on the boring side without any real info coming out. Yesterday's was kinda different though, he was asked about our WR position and how the team is basically taking our 5 wr's and having an open competion this week. He likened it to upsetting the apple cart and seeing where everything ends up, which to me seemed like a Parcells thing to say.

I've never had a problem with Crashingjet. Sure, he hates the Pats - but doesn't every fan of any other team in the AFC? No pettiness on my part. You, on the other hand.....

I only truly hated the Pats in 07'. Other than that year, meh. We usually split the season anyways, so it's hard to truly hate the Pats.

The Jets? Well, we all know what my feelings are on that subject ;)

Mumbles press confrences are a complete waste of time. He gives no answers at all.

Sparano is not much different, his press confrences tend to be on the boring side without any real info coming out. Yesterday's was kinda different though, he was asked about our WR position and how the team is basically taking our 5 wr's and having an open competion this week. He likened it to upsetting the apple cart and seeing where everything ends up, which to me seemed like a Parcells thing to say.

Exactly... just tape game 1 and replay it 16X

Rexey is sexey and he is very funny guy...love him and hope he

does not change

Wow!!! A whole new perspective! it's all about the excitment of the press conference!!! Who knew!!!

So you're admitting this thread is stupid and that you were just joining in on the pathetic trolling attempt.

I only truly hated the Pats in 07'. Other than that year, meh. We usually split the season anyways, so it's hard to truly hate the Pats.

The Jets? Well, we all know what my feelings are on that subject ;)

How do you not hate the Patriots when they've dominated this division for the past decade?

This just goes to show the Dolphag fans are not real fans.

So you're admitting this thread is stupid and that you were just joining in on the pathetic trolling attempt.

How do you not hate the Patriots when they've dominated this division for the past decade?

You should be proud. The main reason I hate the Jets is cause they always seem to beat us, especially in the last decade. All that losing builds up some strong hatred. But with the Pats, we tend to take at least 1 game a year from them, so without prolonged periods of losing against them, it's hard to bank the hatred.

You should be proud. The main reason I hate the Jets is cause they always seem to beat us, especially in the last decade. All that losing builds up some strong hatred. But with the Pats, we tend to take at least 1 game a year from them, so without prolonged periods of losing against them, it's hard to bank the hatred.

hard to hate a pushover huh:D

i think u may sweep them

Huh? Not at all. If I am "trolling" you'll know it.

42-15259937.jpg?size=67&uid=1BE1F5AD-D289-473F-BC50-35CF54EC5D52

Actually, I think this is one of the finest examples of trolling that can be found on the interwebz. Misguided, yes. But a fine example of how trolling should be done.

I guess when you are content with your team sucking balls and never competing you eventually have this type of attitude. At least, my teams sucks and it bothers me. You seem quite content.

Huh? Not at all. If I am "trolling" you'll know it.

42-15259937.jpg?size=67&uid=1BE1F5AD-D289-473F-BC50-35CF54EC5D52

You are joinging in on this attempt at trolling and its pathetic. And I dont get your picture. Are you a hot chick that rides horses? Or are you saying that I'm a hot chick that rides horses?

Archived