Tale of Two Coaches.

crashingjet

I guess when you are content with your team sucking balls and never competing you eventually have this type of attitude. At least, my teams sucks and it bothers me. You seem quite content.

You are joinging in on this attempt at trolling and its pathetic. And I dont get your picture. Are you a hot chick that rides horses? Or are you saying that I'm a hot chick that rides horses?

You're a hot stud who rides hogs.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Actually, I think this is one of the finest examples of trolling that can be found on the interwebz. Misguided, yes. But a fine example of how trolling should be done.

:P

I guess when you are content with your team sucking balls and never competing you eventually have this type of attitude. At least, my teams sucks and it bothers me. You seem quite content.

No, I've been a miserable prick all week because of the Saints game... In fact, if anybody here has seen the new issue of SI, there's a 2 page picture that helps to define how pissed off I am about that game.

:P

No, I've been a miserable prick all week because of the Saints game... In fact, if anybody here has seen the new issue of SI, there's a 2 page picture that helps to define how pissed off I am about that game.

Blame your coach for calling a dumb Hermesque TO

You are joinging in on this attempt at trolling and its pathetic. And I dont get your picture. Are you a hot chick that rides horses? Or are you saying that I'm a hot chick that rides horses?

I'm a horse that rides hot chicks.

What?

Blame your coach for calling a dumb Hermesque TO

That too was a contributing factor, one of many, and yes, I'm pissed. However, on Monday Sparano publicly took the heat for that and took the blame in calling that &$^$$ timeout. I have to give him credit for stepping up and placing the blame on himself. Now, Dan Henning has yet to explain only running the ball 9 #^%$ times in the 2nd half, that one infuriates me.

At the end of the season we can honestly answer that question as the records will speak for themselves.

Right now, this is trolling 101.

Amazing isn't it? Especially considering that the Dolphins are headed by the guy who coined the phrase, "you are what your record says you are."

This thread is useless. We had a coach who from a personality standpoint was the complete opposite of Rex and it got us nowhere. All I want is W's. I could care less whether the coach jokes around or not.

That too was a contributing factor, one of many, and yes, I'm pissed. However, on Monday Sparano publicly took the heat for that and took the blame in calling that &$^$$ timeout. I have to give him credit for stepping up and placing the blame on himself. Now, Dan Henning has yet to explain only running the ball 9 #^%$ times in the 2nd half, that one infuriates me.

henning called a perfect game vs us

I would think he will call for many runs this weekend

You guys get a WR like Dez and pickup Seemore as a FA, you may

finish behind us in 2nd place next year

LOL!!!

I'm just joining in on the fact that I think Rex's big mouth is stupid. Then again, my say nothing, monotone coach has been sucessful - so perhaps that is where I am coming from.

Anyway, the picture is for those that understand the long running joke 'round here.

...and it trickles down to the players. That's why you have players crying that the Phin's did not really beat them because they used a "gimmick" wildcat. That's why you have untimely, stupid penalties during the game.

and it trickles to da fans too baby!!! SCREW YOU FISH FAG!!!!

WHO CARES? take your class, and shove it up your ASS!!!

:Nuts:J EET SSSS RULE!!!!!!!!!

LOL!!!

I'm just joining in on the fact that I think Rex's big mouth is stupid. Then again, my say nothing, monotone coach has been sucessful - so perhaps that is where I am coming from.

Anyway, the picture is for those that understand the long running joke 'round here.

I get it, you are an expert on this subject because your coach is successful and has the personality of a card board box.

And you are also so much cooler than I because you are "in the know" about a long running joke that involves a hot chick on a horse in which I have no clue how it pertains to my post.

I get it, you are an expect on this subject because your coach is successful and has the personality of a card board box.

And you are also so much cooler than I because you are "in the know" about a long running joke that involves a hot chick on a horse in which I have no clue how it pertains to my post.

She's on her high horse.............

Even though this doesn't merit discussion, and is not actually about 'coaching style' as CJ puts, as what Rex does, and how he game plans has very little to do with talking to the media, to address the point..................

Rex was essentially asked how he felt about the Fins having to start Rookie CBs, cause Allen was hurt.

His response was basically saying, 'injuries happen all the time, you deal with them'. That was the point, troll and only hear what you want to hear, but what he said is the truth.

Great point, but it doesnt change the fact that Patriots fans invented Football and BB wrote the bible of how to be successful in the NFL and contrary to popular belief, his way is the only way.

well all it takes is cameras, MIT grads, Walt Coleman and oh Mo lewis

there is your blueprint

I get it, you are an expect on this subject because your coach is successful and has the personality of a card board box.

Gawd, you do hang out with Klecko! LOL! Never said I was an expert. Just telling you where the genisis of my opinion is from.

Never said I was cooler either (although I probably am ;) ) - posters (the first wave of defectors) have often told me to get "off my high horse" - something akin to when Verde was called an uppity beetch. So, occasionally I post a picture of a women on a horse for levity. I thought the post was a good time for such levity. I try to find "hot" girls on horses because I am very ugly. This practice is deceitful, I suppose. But if your 'gonna be decietful may as well do it on a messageboard full of "make beleive" acquaintances, you know?

I suspect this thread would've gone completely differently if it was Belichick saying "boohoo" about Leons and Jenkins being out for the year

Of course, from my perspective, if he had said, 'Boo Hoo, we did it without Tom Brady', I'd have to respect that, because it's the truth.

Gawd, you do hang out with Klecko! LOL! Never said I was an expert. Just telling you where the genisis of my opinion is from.

Never said I was cooler either (although I probably am ;) ) - posters (the first wave of defectors) have often told me to get "off my high horse" - something akin to when Verde was called an uppity beetch. So, occasionally I post a picture of a women on a horse for levity. I thought the post was a good time for such levity. I try to find "hot" girls on horses because I am very ugly. This practice is deceitful, I suppose. But if your 'gonna be decietful may as well do it on a messageboard full of "make beleive" acquaintances, you know?

Below would have been a better picture. The one you posted just made me get tingly in the pants region.

high_horse.jpg

In New York you have the esteemed Rex Ryan who's often crude and brash and a victim of a bloated personality (not unlike the bloated front butt he sports). When asked about opposing players injuries, his reply of "Boo-hoo-hoo" shows the dignity and class that New York has come to expect from it's coaches.

In Miami you have Tony Sparano. A man who measures his words with calculating exactness. He always adds just the right amount of class when asked about opposing teams injuries. For instance, Coach Sparano was asked a question in regards to Leon Washington and Kris Jenkins injuries. A simple boo-hoo-hoo would not suffice for the coach of the Dolphins. No, he took high road.

These two coaches go about their jobs in different ways, one belches from the side of his mouth with pulled pork dribbling from his lips while saying boo-hoo, the other coach makes sure to respect the injured players attributes and skill.

I'm just curious, which of these two coaching styles do you think is better suited for a profesional football team?

Its like having two Uncles. One is fat brash burps and makes fart jokes at the kitchen table. The other one acts like he's so interested in you and it turns out the only reason he is interested in you because he's gay and wants to juggle your marbles.

You obviously prefer the latter Ill stick with the fat burping guy.

Below would have been a better picture. The one you posted just made me get tingly in the pants region.

high_horse.jpg

Yah, but that's a dude....WAIT! You loveded Klecko! As a sign of fake mb aquaintanceship (I'm pretty sure I made that up) I found this just released picture in the JN photo section. Klecko on his high horse - 'cept it's really a sex toy he named "JiF."

31975.jpg

Its like having two Uncles. One is fat brash burps and makes fart jokes at the kitchen table. The other one acts like he's so interested in you and it turns out the only reason he is interested in you because he's gay and wants to juggle your marbles.

haley lol

Amazing isn't it? Especially considering that the Dolphins are headed by the guy who coined the phrase, "you are what your record says you are."

This thread is useless. We had a coach who from a personality standpoint was the complete opposite of Rex and it got us nowhere. All I want is W's. I could care less whether the coach jokes around or not.

I completely agree. I can understand as fans of the team some people wishing he'd be more quiet but that's a PERSONAL PREFERENCE. If the Jets end up 10-6 no one is going to make a stink about it. The guy knows his personality is a high risk cause if he falls flat on his face then yea, he looks like a bumbling idiot.

Mangini never said anything yet we all developed plenty of disdain for him. As you said, W's is all that matters.

Interesting synopsis.

I was following you through the first act, but I felt you got a little excited in trying for a strong finish. Obviously Sparano isn't gay, nor does he project an image of homosexuality, so the comparison was a bit off. I would have gone the drunken Uncle route, the one who would pretend to care but was too sauced to really give a **** and would end up smacking you around a bit later in the night.

In New York you have the esteemed Rex Ryan who's often crude and brash and a victim of a bloated personality (not unlike the bloated front butt he sports). When asked about opposing players injuries, his reply of "Boo-hoo-hoo" shows the dignity and class that New York has come to expect from it's coaches.

In Miami you have Tony Sparano. A man who measures his words with calculating exactness. He always adds just the right amount of class when asked about opposing teams injuries. For instance, Coach Sparano was asked a question in regards to Leon Washington and Kris Jenkins injuries. A simple boo-hoo-hoo would not suffice for the coach of the Dolphins. No, he took high road.

These two coaches go about their jobs in different ways, one belches from the side of his mouth with pulled pork dribbling from his lips while saying boo-hoo, the other coach makes sure to respect the injured players attributes and skill.

I'm just curious, which of these two coaching styles do you think is better suited for a profesional football team?

Good call Jerk off.

Rex has said over and over this week and I quote.

" Ronnie Brown is a hell of a player"

" The dolphins were the better team that day"

" One of the best rushing defenses in the league"

Bro ***** off. Your a windbag, thats all you are.

Of course, from my perspective, if he had said, 'Boo Hoo, we did it without Tom Brady', I'd have to respect that, because it's the truth.

Well.. I was speaking about others more then you. I wouldn't have cared if Belichick said it just like I don't care that Rex said it...

Interesting synopsis.

I was following you through the first act, but I felt you got a little excited in trying for a strong finish. Obviously Sparano isn't gay, nor does he project an image of homosexuality, so the comparison was a bit off. I would have gone the drunken Uncle route, the one who would pretend to care but was too sauced to really give a **** and would end up smacking you around a bit later in the night.

I dunno... He does have a moustache...

Yah, but that's a dude....WAIT! You loveded Klecko! As a sign of fake mb aquaintanceship (I'm pretty sure I made that up) I found this just released picture in the JN photo section. Klecko on his high horse - 'cept it's really a sex toy he named "JiF."

31975.jpg

Talk about going waaaaaaay out the way to make not all that funny of a joke. JiF's line about feeling funny in the pants region was funny.

This was just sad.

Hey Crashing -

The lack of answers to your question kind of answers the question....LOL!

Whats the mysterious answer he is going for? Our coach is a fat over bearing buffet loving buffoon and his is parcells puppet? neither one have done enough to determined who is better for the NFL. Ryan is certainly more entertaining and has a better record this season.

Archived