Halloween!!!

Vicious89x

What are you dressing up as? What are your kids or spouses dressing up as?

We're going with a superhero theme in my house. I'm getting dressed up as Captain America (so cheesy), my wife is getting dressed up as Wonder Woman, and my 19 month old is getting dressed up as the Incredible Hulk. So him and I make up half of the Avengers. The Hulk costume is perfect for him and his personality cause he likes to smash ****.

My 3.5 year old loves superheroes (just not when it's dorky 20-somethings dressing up as them), but opted for Scooby Doo this year. The costume looks pretty awesome, but he's going to sweat to death in it tomorrow. I can't see the head part staying on for too long if it's as warm as they're predicting.

My 3.5 year old loves superheroes (just not when it's dorky 20-somethings dressing up as them), but opted for Scooby Doo this year. The costume looks pretty awesome, but he's going to sweat to death in it tomorrow. I can't see the head part staying on for too long if it's as warm as they're predicting.

THERE'S NOTHING WRONG WITH BE A 20 SOMETHING SUPER HERO.

:eusa_shifty:

It's supposed to be fairly miserable here this weekend. At what age did you really start taking your kids out for the trick or treating?

It's supposed to be fairly miserable here this weekend. At what age did you really start taking your kids out for the trick or treating?

He was only 6 months for his first Halloween, so we just brought him by our parents so they could see his costume. When he was 18 months, we took him out trick-or-treating.

He was only 6 months for his first Halloween, so we just brought him by our parents so they could see his costume. When he was 18 months, we took him out trick-or-treating.

Yea same thing here, I think we're taking him out to a few houses tomorrow just around our neighborhood.

Yea same thing here, I think we're taking him out to a few houses tomorrow just around our neighborhood.

We did a few houses on our block and then met up with a bunch of friends at one of their houses and went around their neighborhood. We all have kids around the same age, so they had fun together.

I forgot to add that one of the houses we went to that year was Schittenheimer's, since he lives around the block from my wife's friend.

I kept hearing how innovative and creative the candy selection was on the way there, but was later disappointed when all my son got was some stale M&M's.

I forgot to add that one of the houses we went to that year was Schittenheimer's, since he lives around the block from my wife's friend.

I kept hearing how innovative and creative the candy selection was on the way there, but was later disappointed when all my son got was some stale M&M's.

There was always one house in my neighbor hood that gave out real size candy bars. That was always a big hit, wouldn't even drop it into the bag. We'd all open em on the way to the next house.

That and the lady that gave dollar bills. Saint. - don't think she gave them to everyone, probably just the nieghborhood kids.

LOL are you serious? It is mischief night tonight........

I also hear he under utilizes his Reeses pieces, doesn't use his best candies properly.

There was always one house in my neighbor hood that gave out real size candy bars. That was always a big hit, wouldn't even drop it into the bag. We'd all open em on the way to the next house.

That and the lady that gave dollar bills. Saint. - don't think she gave them to everyone, probably just the nieghborhood kids.

FTW.

I tried getting my wife to understand how awesome our house would become if we did that. She refused cause she thought other parents would get mad if we gave full sized candy bars. Not like kids aren't gonna eat 20 little milky ways.

The worst of course, were the penny givers. ****ing old man rivers next door to me growing up did that.

FTW.

I tried getting my wife to understand how awesome our house would become if we did that. She refused cause she thought other parents would get mad if we gave full sized candy bars. Not like kids aren't gonna eat 20 little milky ways.

The worst of course, were the penny givers. ****ing old man rivers next door to me growing up did that.

Pretzels in a platic baggy lady was the worst around here. Not even a ziplock. Mom through those right out.

If it was Girardi, he'd over-manage his candy. Putting in 3 musketeers when he should just stick with the popular choice of Butterfingers

MMM, Butterfingers has always gotten the job done. He's been a fan favorite for years and a Halloween staple. I'll eat 2 in a row sometimes.

We did a few houses on our block and then met up with a bunch of friends at one of their houses and went around their neighborhood. We all have kids around the same age, so they had fun together.

I practically get a free pass this year. My three older ones are going to the King's Dominion theme park Fright Night and my two little ones are dressing as Tinkerbell and Cinderella. Im sitting at the house playing cards, drinking beer and handing out candy. The wife is taking the girls with some of the mothers and better fathers in the neighborhood. I get the night off for time served.

I practically get a free pass this year. My three older ones are going to the King's Dominion theme park Fright Night and my two little ones are dressing as Tinkerbell and Cinderella. Im sitting at the house playing cards, drinking beer and handing out candy. The wife is taking the girls with some of the mothers and better fathers in the neighborhood. I get the night off for time served.

Nice, I think Halloween is one of my favorite "holidays" of the year to be honest.

Nice, I think Halloween is one of my favorite "holidays" of the year to be honest.

I love Halloween.

This year I'm bringing back an old cheesy Ghostbusters cosutme. It was kinda the hit like 3 years ago when I rocked it, so I'm hoping I can keep the mojo going.

Archived