Anyone just see Rhodes get into the fight with Porter on CBS?

:Ban:

EAST RUTHERFORD, N.J. -- New York Jets safety Kerry Rhodes and a few Miami Dolphins players got into a shoving match on the field about a half-hour before the teams' game.

AFC East blog

ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

With both teams warming up on the field Sunday, Dolphins linebacker Joey Porter appeared to say something that Rhodes took exception to. Rhodes, near the Jets' sideline on the Dolphins' end of the field, went over to Porter and shoved him. Porter shoved back as other players got involved, including Jason Taylor, and Rhodes then took a swipe at Dolphins linebacker Cameron Wake before the players were separated.

The incident is the latest in a heated rivalry that was reignited in the offseason when Jets coach Rex Ryan and Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder had a playful war of words.

Edited by jaspegs
WTF? Im watching Sunday NFL countdown on espn, i MISSED THE DRAMZ!

Did Rhodes win the fight atleast?

not really a fight ......but some shoving went on and it was on the phins sideline so a bunch of phins jumped in and shoved rhodes away. these teams really hate eachother.....i'm afraid there might be an injury or 2 in this game.

It looked like Rhodes just ran up and started pushing porter (who did nothing) while Jason Taylor and another dolphin pushed him off ... Save it for the game ... Let's not be the chargers

SMH @ Rhodes.

I was right in front of the action when it went down. Rhodes cut through the dolphags to give a ball to a fan and on the way back Porter said somethin to Kerry which caused him to shove porter. I got happy as hell when another player came in and Kerry tried to hook his ass. When porter got pulled away he was near me and I said "Kerry woulda fu*ked you up Porter!" He said fu*ck you to me lol! I was crackin up.

Yet another Jets player looking silly for running his mouth and not being able to back it up.

Well if im not mistaken... Porter got a shove in the face for opening his mouth and had a fellow teammate try to take care of rhodes for him? So who was not backing up their jawing?:box:

Yet another Jets player looking silly for running his mouth and not being able to back it up.

Joey Porter runs his mouth every day and his team is under .500.

Just saying (hypocrisy edition).

I was right in front of the action when it went down. Rhodes cut through the dolphags to give a ball to a fan and on the way back Porter said somethin to Kerry which caused him to shove porter. I got happy as hell when another player came in and Kerry tried to hook his ass. When porter got pulled away he was near me and I said "Kerry woulda fu*ked you up Porter!" He said fu*ck you to me lol! I was crackin up.

i was pretty close also.. the phins surrounded kerry.. the ref came running down trying to break it up. Kevin james and some other celebs were right in front of the Jets Bench and they all turned around to look Woody was there also.. he didnt seem to notice :lol:

i was pretty close also.. the phins surrounded kerry.. the ref came running down trying to break it up. Kevin james and some other celebs were right in front of the Jets Bench and they all turned around to look Woody was there also.. he didnt seem to notice :lol:

Thats crazy man...I didn't know J Peezy beat up Kerry Rhodes before the game...good stuff.

Thats crazy man...I didn't know J Peezy beat up Kerry Rhodes before the game...good stuff.

Naw Porter didnt do **** his homies stood up for him...

And does anyone have a clip of Jason Taylor throwing the ball the the Jets logo then the ball coming back and hitting him scare in the face?? freaking hilarious

Naw Porter didnt do **** his homies stood up for him...

And does anyone have a clip of Jason Taylor throwing the ball the the Jets logo then the ball coming back and hitting him scare in the face?? freaking hilarious

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gQqgJkoeIdU

:)

Didn't hit him the face, but I do agree tha spiking the ball into that Jets logo was GREAT!

Sorry for the wrong gender assumption GG. So whats your stats???;) j/k.

LOL! i am old enough to be your mother...

and anyway.. i would rather join a convent.. and that is saying something..since i am jewish. :lol:

flipper was the only dolphin i liked. and you sir, are no flipper.

:P