maybe we should face the facts...the 2009 dolphins are better than the 2009 jets

Blackout

BS.....our defense proved they are shutdown. sanchez showed alot of resolve today. a few parts in the offseason and this year for sanchez to take his lumps and everything to gel and we'll be sitting pretty next year.

We couldn't shut Miami down when we needed to.

what you expect, all the trash we talked. rexy was still talkin trash after the game too.

Rex Ryan is all talk no action. Im so sick of hearing what he WANTS TO DO in pressers instead of doing what the f^ck he SHOULD DO. He was just as bad as our sh*tty special teams today.

Miami had like one good drive the entire ****ing game. Our defense was dominant.

Maybe because their offense didn't touch the ball thanks to two scores on ST and one on D? Our defense was good today - but by the time we figured out that roll out play, Miami already scored enough.

SCOREBOARD children. Phins have beaten us twice. I dont care how, I dont care about the Jets dominating the stat sheets today. We've let them beat us twice. That is inexcusable.

This has 8-8 written all over it. And that is NOT the end of the world. Rookie coach, rookie QB, key injuries, etc. $hit happens.

The 2009 Dolphins are a better Coached team than the New York Jets. Their coach also does not talk as much before the games.

i still don't see how

but the results so far today are telling me the jets this year are horrible

even the great COTCHERY can't save us today :( :( :(

Rex Ryan is all talk no action. Im so sick of hearing what he WANTS TO DO in pressers instead of doing what the f^ck he SHOULD DO. He was just as bad as our sh*tty special teams today.

he did adjust and shut down the wildcat today. he's installing a great defense here. he's a first year head coach......he's gonna make a few mistakes along the way.

Parcells and Dolphins assistant head coach Tony Sparano didn't outcoach anyone today. They got lucky as ****.

Right.

That's why we threw the ball 4 times when we had all day to try to run it in. When you get beat by the same team twice in one year, you can't blame luck.

Archived