Great Game!

Fin Fan In Cali

dude you are really posting right after this ****ty loss? wait another day.

only reason you won was because ginn finally decided to do something for you.

god, i hate this team.

shows how ****ty your offense is......if the only reason we won was special teams. damn your offense is garbage. where was the awesome running game today? haha.....you guys talk so much **** and then cry like fags when you lose. you have 3 loses in your division hahaha.....good luck ;)

shows how ****ty your offense is......if the only reason we won was special teams. damn your offense is garbage. where was the awesome running game today? haha.....you guys talk so much **** and then cry like fags when you lose. you have 3 loses in your division hahaha.....good luck ;)

Dude, your defense is a goddamn joke. You couldnt stop Sanchez in the 2nd 1/2. If Rex Ryan wasn't a fat f^cking idiot this game wouldve been over.

lmao jet fans......have a good week lmao

i wouldn't be laughing too hard. it's starting to look like your wildcat (which is th eonly way you can really do anything on offense) is figured out. can't count on butte rhands jr returning kickoffs every game. and your defense is still porous as hell. 100 yds fo rthe game by your offense. and your wildcat = stuffed. not looking too good for you going forward. bad defense, with aging olb's and crap ilb's. no receivers. safeties aren't too good in coverage. ricky's gonna be 34. ronnies gona be 29 next year. and now your vaunted wildcat doesn't looks so vaunted anymore. you guys don't look so strong for the future.

sh*tty offense? now that your widlcat is looking like it's fidured out your offense is a joke. 100 yds all game. lol. good luck with new england and any other team that can pass. like the texans, the steelers, the jags, pats twice........

i wouldn't be laughing too hard. it's starting to look like your wildcat (which is th eonly way you can really do anything on offense) is figured out. can't count on butte rhands jr returning kickoffs every game. and your defense is still porous as hell. 100 yds fo rthe game by your offense. and your wildcat = stuffed. not looking too good for you going forward. bad defense, with aging olb's and crap ilb's. no receivers. safeties aren't too good in coverage. ricky's gonna be 34. ronnies gona be 29 next year. and now your vaunted wildcat doesn't looks so vaunted anymore. you guys don't look so strong for the future.

and your running backs suck, your qb is terrible, your coach cant manage a game........your WRs are ****. edwards is a joke....and will continue to show it.....thats all you have anyways.....we are still rebuilding, and we still pulled out a W against your all world team.....have fun being 1-3 in the division......and the pats will beat you in game #2 :D

sh*tty offense? now that your widlcat is looking like it's fidured out your offense is a joke. 100 yds all game. lol. good luck with new england and any other team that can pass. like the texans, the steelers, the jags, pats twice........

your defense did what it was supposed to do.....we beat the **** out of you offensivley 3 weeks ago, you got the best of us this time. good job. we still won. our offense has scored 30+ points the last 3 games (not counting today) i am not worried about our offense

and your running backs suck, your qb is terrible, your coach cant manage a game........your WRs are ****. edwards is a joke....and will continue to show it.....thats all you have anyways.....we are still rebuilding, and we still pulled out a W against your all world team.....have fun being 1-3 in the division......and the pats will beat you in game #2 :D

Are you an idiot? Check out the recieving leaders on NFL.com and you'll see that both our WRs and our TE are tops in the league in recieving. Your defense can't stop anyone. Take your sh*tty win and GFY!

I know bro, but you know I am not one to talk crap, or rub anyone's face in it. I would have been here if we lost, and said congrats as I have done before. Best of luck the rest of the way bro.:cheers:

Most of the board doesn't respond to class, logic or anything football from opposing fans.

So with them, you just rub it in their faces and save the class for the few that deserve it.

Are you an idiot? Check out the recieving leaders on NFL.com and you'll see that both our WRs and our TE are tops in the league in recieving. Your defense can't stop anyone. Take your sh*tty win and GFY!

I hope the Jets somehow make the playoffs (I know, too crazy, but I can dream) and we can beat them again and hear DarkLady's THIRD excuse.

yeah our runnig backs suck...lol. thats why we rushed for 300 yds two games straight. and sanchez.....a rookie who wa slooking liek one for the first half still manages to go 20/35 for 265 yds and pass for 2 td's and rush for another. and as stupid as rex was going for 2...your idiot coach (whose only success has been the wildcat) did the same thing...lol. we're rebuilding as well.....thing is our future looks so much better. your rebuilding is a joke. and now that youer wilsdcat is stuffed you'll be looking like crap like you should be. your defense might be one of the worst in the league.

I hope the Jets somehow make the playoffs (I know, too crazy, but I can dream) and we can beat them again and hear DarkLady's THIRD excuse.

Are you insane?

PLAYOFFS??? You mutherf^ckers arent going anywhere close to the playoffs with your sh*tty defense and sh*ttier offense.

Edited by DLJ

your defense did what it was supposed to do.....we beat the **** out of you offensivley 3 weeks ago, you got the best of us this time. good job. we still won. our offense has scored 30+ points the last 3 games (not counting today) i am not worried about our offense

you shoudl be...cause the onyl reason you were scoring liek that was that wildcat that isn't looking too wild the last 2 games. the blueprint is out......now how are you guys gonna score? our defense did what it was supposed to do? holding an offense to 100 yds. is alot more than just what you're supposed to do...it's total shutdown.