the dolphins suck

JOKER

so what does it say about the jets? hahaha you fuc-kin fag-gots......all the **** talking.....all the stuff you talked.....you lost both games against us.

cant wait to hear the excuses...........where are you homos? mick? thai? listen to your crowd boo!!!! haha you ******* sucks. you are done in the afc east. 1-3 in the east.....hahaha **** you jet fans......we have won 3 straight games against you panzies!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha

this will be the best ban ever!!!!!! hahahahahahha

i guess this was meant for the jet fans talking all the **** all week....we played like **** offensivley......yet we drove down and scored when it mattered most, and our defense played well.

and we are 3-0 in the division, you are 1-3........its worth cheering ;)

i guess this was meant for the jet fans talking all the **** all week....we played like **** offensivley......yet we drove down and scored when it mattered most, and our defense played well.

and we are 3-0 in the division, you are 1-3........its worth cheering ;)

Congrats on your meaningless win. You are now 3rd in the division and something like 6th in the wild card. Enjoy.

so what does it say about the jets? hahaha you fuc-kin fag-gots......all the **** talking.....all the stuff you talked.....you lost both games against us.

cant wait to hear the excuses...........where are you homos? mick? thai? listen to your crowd boo!!!! haha you ******* sucks. you are done in the afc east. 1-3 in the east.....hahaha **** you jet fans......we have won 3 straight games against you panzies!!!! hahahahahhahahahaha

You got your wish.

lo...what an idiot. you're still in last place. your offense is done with the wildcat stuffed. your defense is horrible. where are you going? phins do suck.......and your future looks liek crap as well. at least ours looks bright. w ehave a shutdown defense. and once again our rookie qb showed resolve....i was worried he might be regressing but he came back and showed alot of resolve. what do you have? an offense that can't do jack unless your gimmick works and a defense so bad it should be shot.

Typical dolphags fan..thats why they wear those jerseys, look at me, look at me.

Did your mami take off the internet block kid?? Cant be more than 12-13 years old, mentally that is..actual age, 35 lives with his momma and lives for the dolphags 4-8 wins per year.

Your feminine guys got us good, twice....now go clean your sheets and mow the lawn buddy.

all i know is that the phins wildcat and running game worried me before this game. now it's not much a worry , imo anymore. and that wikldcat is the only way they can move the ball. without their offense looks like pure doodoo. and their defense is just crap too. the wildcat = stuffed. twice in a row now. ryan is proving that he knows what he's doing on defense. we're in good shape fo rnext year. if we didn't get out to that 3-0 start everyone would understand that a new head coach...with a new defensive scheme...a rookie qb...means that you probably aren't making the play-offs or maybe not even have a winning record. but our defense looks great. ryan is learning and will hopefully hone his game management. and our rookie qb is showing resolve and that he can cameback from adversity. it's gonna be a process this year.....

Archived