How far the mighty have fallen/David Boston snip snip

SoFlaJets

Remember 2 years ago this guy was THE WR guy that alot of us were drooling over as thatpossible KJ replacement

Dolphins | Boston Cut - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:59:14 -0800

MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins announced they have terminated the contract of WR David Boston.

Here comes The Redskins to offer Boston a 5 year deal worth 40 million.

Then Boston tears his ACL making breakfast.

:D

Eggs have tons of protein :D Maybe he slips and falls :shock:

Both of you guys know damn well that SOMEONE will take a chance on him.

I just hope not us... :wink:

He has far too much potential. Maybe someone gets in his head and moves him to tight end.

I believe they got him with a positive test. Too bad, too. He could have been great.

Believe it or not, but a former neighbor of mine actually trained David Boston (not sure how long) while he was in Arizona. I didn't intend to pry, necesarilly, but I asked if he knew anything about Boston's ''lifestyle''. He mentioned that he couldn't say anything (understandable, seeing as it could potentially get him in trouble), but did mention that most NFL players use some form of performance enhancer (again, not surprising). I suppose it's not that big of a deal, but it was an interesting conversation. Plus, the trainer's wife was hot.

The NFL has a new policy where there are about 8 different legal supplements. In order to protect players from using the questionable stuff, EAS and the NFL provide it to the players free through their conditioning programs. Players no longer walk into a GNC and have to guess what is legal and what is not anymore.

Remember 2 years ago this guy was THE WR guy that alot of us were drooling over as thatpossible KJ replacement

Dolphins | Boston Cut - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 12:59:14 -0800

MiamiDolphins.com reports the Miami Dolphins announced they have terminated the contract of WR David Boston.

I'd take him over Cedric freakin' Wilson. :lol:

You don't have to tell me I'm crazy because I'm already quite aware of that but I would take a chance on Boston in a heartbeat provided he would come in with the right contract. He would have to sign a contract with some serious incentive clauses in it. If he got in the right environment, who knows, he might be able to turn things around a little bit.

You don't have to tell me I'm crazy because I'm already quite aware of that but I would take a chance on Boston in a heartbeat provided he would come in with the right contract. He would have to sign a contract with some serious incentive clauses in it. If he got in the right environment, who knows, he might be able to turn things around a little bit.

I'm with you there ALK. It wouldn't hurt to have him in for a physical and check out his attitude and contract demands. If all was reasonable I wouldn't mind giving him a shot either.

Alk, the guy was run out of town in AZ for his attitude, then run out of SD who gave him a second chance for his attitude and crappy play, now he's run out of town in MIA for crappy play and atttitude. How may chances does this guy get? McDonald's wouldn't even give him that many chances to flip a burger properly :roll:

Alk, the guy was run out of town in AZ for his attitude, then run out of SD who gave him a second chance for his attitude and crappy play, now he's run out of town in MIA for crappy play and atttitude. How may chances does this guy get? McDonald's wouldn't even give him that many chances to flip a burger properly :roll:

Yep, sign him up for the vet minimum.

Yep, sign him up for the vet minimum.

Look back for quotes on what prior teammates had to say about him. Even when he was good, his teammates hated him. I'm telling you, this guy is beyond Ricky Williams in terms of f-ed upedness.

Look back for quotes on what prior teammates had to say about him. Even when he was good, his teammates hated him. I'm telling you, this guy is beyond Ricky Williams in terms of f-ed upedness.

Every year teams invite players in that have questionable character and pay them league minimum. Some realize it's their last chance and just shut up and play and some don't and get cut right away. Either way not too much risk if you ask me.

I don't want New England to sign David Boston.

He'll be an All-Pro next year if they do. He's like a 260 pound wide reciever version of Corey Dillon.

Dolphins | Boston Failed Physical Prior to Release - from www.KFFL.com

Mon, 7 Mar 2005 18:37:11 -0800

Updating a previous report, according to MiamiDolphins.com, free agent WR David Boston (knee) failed a physical prior to having his contract terminated by the Miami Dolphins. Boston tore his left patella tendon last August and did not play a regular-season snap.

So Much for the bring him in for a look-see idea

Archived