Is it time yet for the big, gay yankee jerkfest?

Jet Moses

Lee will most likely win tonight giving us the perfect place to celebrate a World Series Win in our brand new Stadium!!!!!

I would much rather win tonight to stick it in the faces of those Idiot Philly fans who love to chant Yankees suck, and CC sucks, and Jeter Sucks, and A-Rod sucks vs a team they should have absolutely no bad blood with. I expect that crap vs the Red Sox because we hate them, and they hate us, but why are the Philly fans being such *******s ?

I say beat them down tonight and take the series in Five. And celebrate in their ****ing faces !!

What I loved the most is when the Yankees outfielders refused to throw the ball to the Philly fans because of their ******* actions. A word to Philly fans wait until there is an actual rivalry before acting like complete Idiots. Like if we play you next year and beat you down again then I would expect some chants that are fitting for a rival. Until then get to the WS 20 more times and then you can talk **** about the Yankees.

I would much rather win tonight to stick it in the faces of those Idiot Philly fans who love to chant Yankees suck, and CC sucks, and Jeter Sucks, and A-Rod sucks vs a team they should have absolutely no bad blood with. I expect that crap vs the Red Sox because we hate them, and they hate us, but why are the Philly fans being such *******s ?

I say beat them down tonight and take the series in Five. And celebrate in their ****ing faces !!

What I loved the most is when the Yankees outfielders refused to throw the ball to the Philly fans because of their ******* actions. A word to Philly fans wait until there is an actual rivalry before acting like complete Idiots. Like if we play you next year and beat you down again then I would expect some chants that are fitting for a rival. Until then get to the WS 20 more times and then you can talk **** about the Yankees.

That's all to be expected out of Philly fans.

Moses is just pissed there can't be a big, gay Mets jerkfest. He jumped the Yankees ship and hopped on the Mets bandwagon a couple years ago when they looked like they might amount to something and they've been giving him the back of their hand ever since.

Not fair, is it, Jet Mo?

idk why yankees fans don't get it. everyone hates the yankees. they spend te most money. they're fans are arrogant. the team appears to be arrogant. they are just the epitome of the big bad bully that everyone wants to see lose and everyone hates.

idk why yankees fans don't get it. everyone hates the yankees. they spend te most money. they're fans are arrogant. the team appears to be arrogant. they are just the epitome of the big bad bully that everyone wants to see lose and everyone hates.

Derek Jeter is the epitome of the big bad bully? Let's be real here people generally hate the Yankees because they are good. But they play the game the right way. Listen to Gardenhire and Scioscia after they lost? They both went out of their way to praise the Yankees for playing the game the right way.

We might be saying the same thing, I agree that peple hate them but disagree on the arrogance.

Derek Jeter is the epitome of the big bad bully? Let's be real here people generally hate the Yankees because they are good. But they play the game the right way. Listen to Gardenhire and Scioscia after they lost? They both went out of their way to praise the Yankees for playing the game the right way.

We might be saying the same thing, I agree that peple hate them but disagree on the arrogance.

How bout overrpaid?

My dislike for the Yankees stems not so much from their organization, but more so from the arrogance of some of their fan base.

Again some. But a few rotten apples.......

The more hate your team is receiving the better shape they are in. No matter what sport.

Hate on.