Whos been to Arizona??

LiLMiCKMANTLE

Im leaving for Arizona in the morning. Never been there before the reason im going is for the Yankees Fantasy baseball camp my dad runs every year. So half the time ill be an all time catcher and the other half will be partying.

Anyone know any good spots in Glendale, AZ? im staying in the Rennisanse hotel right next to West Gate ir something like that.

Im leaving for Arizona in the morning. Never been there before the reason im going is for the Yankees Fantasy baseball camp my dad runs every year. So half the time ill be an all time catcher and the other half will be partying.

Anyone know any good spots in Glendale, AZ? im staying in the Rennisanse hotel right next to West Gate ir something like that.

Arizona is beautiful. I'm into stuff like hiking and horseback riding, though, so I doubt I'd be of any help to you.

Had a couple of friends that went to school out there, I remember them saying Glendale was a party town, because the University's are around there.....good luck

yea that sounds good i cant wait. Thanks Rillo..... if any of you all like the yankees checkout the website in my sig and see what its all about. im in some of the pics playing catcher

Like Verde, I've been there plenty for hiking but mostly in Northern Arizona near Walnut Canyon/ Sunset Crater in the Flagstaff area and of course the Grand Canyon. Have a great time LiLMICK and be safe.

Had a couple of friends that went to school out there, I remember them saying Glendale was a party town, because the University's are around there.....good luck

Eh. You sure they didn't say Tempe? If you want a good old-fashioned drunken college ****show, go to Tempe. TRUST ME.

Archived