Jason Taylor "Low class Jets should shut up"

dolphann4life

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate Jason Taylor more than any professional athlete in the history of sports right next to none other than Dan Marino. And I literally want to shot myself because earlier today I said this team needs to learn how to lose and win graciously which is echoing what dooshy said in the article.

HOWEVER, what a ****ing sorry pos hypocrite this guy is. Unreal. How many times has this ass bag run his mouth to the media about the Jets after we've owned him his entire career. He's literally been the NY Jets bitch and he's acted like a **** head in everyone of those situations. He's insulted our fans, our stadium and our organization numerous times when we said nothing about him and his POS team.

Now we have a team that runs their mouth a little bit (alright, way too much) and he has audacity insult this team for doing so? No ****, I dont give a **** how big he is, if I saw Jason Taylor out, I would blind side him so ****ing hard with some type of eminent object it would knock him out long enough to brand his ass with a NY Jets logo....o.k...maybe I wouldnt go that far, but I would break his nose and gladly take the ass whipping that ensued.

**** JASON TAYLOR!!!

I hate Jason Taylor more than any professional athlete in the history of sports right next to none other than Dan Marino. And I literally want to shot myself because earlier today I said this team needs to learn how to lose and win graciously which is echoing what dooshy said in the article.

HOWEVER, what a ****ing sorry pos hypocrite this guy is. Unreal. How many times has this ass bag run his mouth to the media about the Jets after we've owned him his entire career. He's literally been the NY Jets bitch and he's acted like a **** head in everyone of those situations. He's insulted our fans, our stadium and our organization numerous times when we said nothing about him and his POS team.

Now we have a team that runs their mouth a little bit (alright, way too much) and he has audacity insult this team for doing so? No ****, I dont give a **** how big he is, if I saw Jason Taylor out, I would blind side him so ****ing hard with some type of eminent object it would knock him out long enough to brand his ass with a NY Jets logo....o.k...maybe I wouldnt go that far, but I would break his nose and gladly take the ass whipping that ensued.

**** JASON TAYLOR!!!

My mother weeps.

I must know.

How do you get your "?" inverted like that?

Also, no need to hyphenate dol-phags. We all know what you mean so save yourself the extra effort. Nobody will chastise you for dropping the hyphen.

Oh, sorry, one more thing, the highlight of Taylor's career has to be the year he was DPOY (defensive player of the year, 12 sacks, 2 ints for td, forced fumbles etc...)

Why are you polluting this thread with facts no one cares about. Green Goblin mocks your silly facts.

I must know.

Also, no need to hyphenate dol-phags. We all know what you mean so save yourself the extra effort. Nobody will chastise you for dropping the hyphen.

Oh, sorry, one more thing, the highlight of Taylor's career has to be the year he was DPOY (defensive player of the year, 12 sacks, 2 ints for td, forced fumbles etc...)

LOL. Excellent response to GG's lunatic rant.

I must know.

It's a charcter map. It's in System Tools.

You can do all sorts of crazy things. Like, I ♥ Green Goblin or Green Goblin ♥ ♂

I love how if the Jets players and coach talk crap after crap... AFTER EACH LOSS. They're heralded and defended on this board (not by all, to be fair). He's "confident" and he has "balls to speak his mind"... Then a Dolphins player says something... Only after they sweep (thus proving that they could beat them twice) and he's a classless ass for it.

Funny.

Until the fumble recovery, I didn't even realize Jason Taylor was playing last week.

You didnt realize after the fumble too. Its not like he forced it. He happened to be in the area. This dude is a f'ing bum.

He used to be about something like 5-6 years ago. He's not even relevant right now. I'd rather Ginn Talk ****, atleast he's the reason why they won.

I'll give dude credit on that. Taylor did nothing.

It's a charcter map. It's in System Tools.

You can do all sorts of crazy things. Like, I ♥ Green Goblin or Green Goblin ♥ ♂

Marvelous.

Fo'Sho Crusher....lol

Heres a fact they can put in their crack pipe and smoke..

WE'VE SWEPT YOU 7X TIMES IN TEN YEARS ...

How about just giving us the crack and saving the commentary for another day. Thanks Champ.

I love how if the Jets players and coach talk crap after crap... AFTER EACH LOSS. They're heralded and defended on this board (not by all, to be fair). He's "confident" and he has "balls to speak his mind"... Then a Dolphins player says something... Only after they sweep (thus proving that they could beat them twice) and he's a classless ass for it.

Funny.

Its funny how you can point that out and be quite accurate.

Check this though. The Dolphins will remain in 3rd/4th place. You guys will not repeat as division champs nor will you guys go to the playoffs. You beat us twice but will see us in the playoffs with our 10-6 or 11-5 record. You guys will end your pathetic year 8-8/9-7

The Sweep will be overlooked. SWEEEEET!

Funny.

What are you mildly retarded? Or is it completely?

You are talking about a guy who's done nothing but cry like a freakin' baby after each and every loss when the Jets have beat the Dolphins asses again and again and AGAIN for as long as he's been on that team. There are plenty of people around here who have had a problem with the Jets not knowing when to shut their mouths, but the fact is that Jason Taylor is the last person in the history of the known universe who even has the slightest bit of room to talk. Maybe once he actually learns how to act like a grown man and not like a 2-year old little girl when his team loses, then maybe he can say a word about anyone else.

Here's the article again with my own little comments:

Miami Dolphins linebacker Jason Taylor, exultant over collecting a fumble and returning it 48 yards for a touchdown Sunday against the New York Jets, looked for the appropriate way to express himself.

Taylor greeted his trailing teammates then spun and fired the ball at the Jets logo on the wall behind the end zone.

Ed Mulholland-US PRESSWIRE Jason Taylor's Dolphins have two wins over the Jets this season."To score a touchdown in New York against the Jets in the last time I'll be in the hellhole they call a stadium up there before they get rid of it and move to the new one," Taylor said, "it was outstanding." [NOTE: I believe in Taylor's case, this was only the third time he's experienced a win against the Jets at the meadowlands. I'm sure he considers it a hellhole for a reason.]

Taylor delivered that quote in an interview scheduled to air Friday on Sirius NFL Radio.

Taylor's distaste for the Jets and their fans is well-known. In the spring, when he was discussing the possibilities of which team he might play for in 2009, he said, "it'd be very, very, very difficult" to play for the Jets given all of the strong opinions he'd voiced about them over the years. [NOTE: The Jets front office never showed the slightest bit of interest in you. You saying you wouldn't play for the Jets would be about the same as me saying I wouldn't play for the Jets]

Sirius host Adam Schein got Taylor going on the subject again. They discussed the Dolphins knocking off the Jets twice this year after so much trash-talking between the teams.

"The problem I have is with the Jets fans," Taylor said. "It's not really a problem; it's kind of this rivalry that has gone on, and they love to hate me, and I love to hate them, and we've had some fun over the years. They've had a lot of fun at my expense. I've had some fun at their expense at times. [NOTE: Alot more at your expense.]

"It's the times like this where you beat them and they just keep talking. They just keep going, and they just don't know when to be quiet. [NOTE: I thought Jason Taylor was talking about Jet fans, not himself.]

"You know, I've said a lot of things about Jets fans in the past, and I

Its funny how you can point that out and be quite accurate.

Check this though. The Dolphins will remain in 3rd/4th place. You guys will not repeat as division champs nor will you guys go to the playoffs. You beat us twice but will see us in the playoffs with our 10-6 or 11-5 record. You guys will end your pathetic year 8-8/9-7

The Sweep will be overlooked. SWEEEEET!

Noted... So was the countless guarantees that you beat us (at all) this year. So I'll sit on your dream. And I'll smile at the fact that even if we end the season 3-13, that just means you morons got swept by a 3-13 team and you'll have to wait 365 days to try and prove you're the better team.

What are you mildly retarded? Or is it completely?

You are talking about a guy who's done nothing but cry like a freakin' baby after each and every loss when the Jets have beat the Dolphins asses again and again and AGAIN for as long as he's been on that team. There are plenty of people around here who have had a problem with the Jets not knowing when to shut their mouths, but the fact is that Jason Taylor is the last person in the history of the known universe who even has the slightest bit of room to talk. Maybe once he actually learns how to act like a grown man and not like a 2-year old little girl when his team loses, then maybe he can say a word about anyone else.

I dunno man... JT's always been a pretty classy guy. Fund raisers for communities down here, taking inner city kids school shopping, etc.

If it was Porter that you were bashing I'd say "fine, you're right". But JT is an alright guy.

Here's the article again with my own little comments:

Miami Dolphins linebacker Jason Taylor, exultant over collecting a fumble and returning it 48 yards for a touchdown Sunday against the New York Jets, looked for the appropriate way to express himself.

Taylor greeted his trailing teammates then spun and fired the ball at the Jets logo on the wall behind the end zone.

Ed Mulholland-US PRESSWIRE Jason Taylor's Dolphins have two wins over the Jets this season."To score a touchdown in New York against the Jets in the last time I'll be in the hellhole they call a stadium up there before they get rid of it and move to the new one," Taylor said, "it was outstanding." [NOTE: I believe in Taylor's case, this was only the third time he's experienced a win against the Jets at the meadowlands. I'm sure he considers it a hellhole for a reason.]

Taylor delivered that quote in an interview scheduled to air Friday on Sirius NFL Radio.

Taylor's distaste for the Jets and their fans is well-known. In the spring, when he was discussing the possibilities of which team he might play for in 2009, he said, "it'd be very, very, very difficult" to play for the Jets given all of the strong opinions he'd voiced about them over the years. [NOTE: The Jets front office never showed the slightest bit of interest in you. You saying you wouldn't play for the Jets would be about the same as me saying I wouldn't play for the Jets]

Sirius host Adam Schein got Taylor going on the subject again. They discussed the Dolphins knocking off the Jets twice this year after so much trash-talking between the teams.

"The problem I have is with the Jets fans," Taylor said. "It's not really a problem; it's kind of this rivalry that has gone on, and they love to hate me, and I love to hate them, and we've had some fun over the years. They've had a lot of fun at my expense. I've had some fun at their expense at times. [NOTE: Alot more at your expense.]

"It's the times like this where you beat them and they just keep talking. They just keep going, and they just don't know when to be quiet. [NOTE: I thought Jason Taylor was talking about Jet fans, not himself.]

"You know, I've said a lot of things about Jets fans in the past, and I

Noted... So was the countless guarantees that you beat us (at all) this year. So I'll sit on your dream. And I'll smile at the fact that even if we end the season 3-13, that just means you morons got swept by a 3-13 team and you'll have to wait 365 days to try and prove you're the better team.

I appreciate you sitting on this dream. We'll be those morons too. I'd rather see the "domestic cat" at 3-13 while we enter the tournament. It'll make for great football next year anyway. Atleast you guys can talk how you took down the playoff Jets twice the prior year.

Bottomline, we have bigger fish to fry, you guys just had your superbowl.

And to keep it 100% The Jets were talking MASSIVE ****, and we didnt back it up. You guys beat us the first game and stole the second game. No matter what we or you guys want to say, you are what your record says you are...and because of that, you guys SUCK, and the Jets are playoff bound.

Get to .500 first before you can get serious attention from us.

I disagree. When's the last time you were there? Landshark has been renovated over the last couple years and is much better than it used to be. Before a few years ago, I would've agree with you.

I was there 4 weeks ago for the MNF game. 2nd row from the field 50 yd line. No security in the stadium, the staff couldn't be any more confused. They charge 25 dollars to park in dirt.

Getting out took 2 hours as nobody knew what the hell they were doing. Just 25 lanes of cars converging into 1. Probably more hectic because of MNF but still.

At the Meadowlands, I stayed the whole game and got out right away week 2.

I appreciate you sitting on this dream. We'll be those morons too. I'd rather see the "domestic cat" at 3-13 while we enter the tournament. It'll make for great football next year anyway. Atleast you guys can talk how you took down the playoff Jets twice the prior year.

Bottomline, we have bigger fish to fry, you guys just had your superbowl.

And to keep it 100% The Jets were talking MASSIVE ****, and we didnt back it up. You guys beat us the first game and stole the second game. No matter what we or you guys want to say, you are what your record says you are...and because of that, you guys SUCK, and the Jets are playoff bound.

I think playoff bound is hardly a phrase i'd use to describe you. But i'll meet you halfway there. lol

We'll see how our trip to Foxboro goes... I mean, if YOU guys can beat them.... Maybe we'll "steal" another one ;)

Archived