Jason Taylor "Low class Jets should shut up"

dolphann4life

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
What did Jason Taylor say about the Saints?

He basically refused to give the Saints any credit and said he wasn't going to "sing their praises". Bart Scott may have come off as sour grapes, but Jason Taylor should look in the mirror before he makes any comments about people acting like sore losers and spouting off.

I was there 4 weeks ago for the MNF game. 2nd row from the field 50 yd line. No security in the stadium, the staff couldn't be any more confused. They charge 25 dollars to park in dirt.

Getting out took 2 hours as nobody knew what the hell they were doing. Just 25 lanes of cars converging into 1. Probably more hectic because of MNF but still.

At the Meadowlands, I stayed the whole game and got out right away week 2.

That's always been a problem, but mainly because there's only one way to leave the stadium. Unless you wanna get held up at knife point a quarter-mile away near Aventura, that is.

We always wait about an hour or so in the parking lot to leave. If you were in the cash lot instead of the season ticket holder lot, it probably would've taken longer. Geting out of there is an absolute nightmare, even during day games. Primetime games are always worse given that people are usually more intoxicated leaving the stadium.

That's always been a problem, but mainly because there's only one way to leave the stadium. Unless you wanna get held up at knife point a quarter-mile away near Aventura, that is.

We always wait about an hour or so in the parking lot to leave. If you were in the cash lot instead of the season ticket holder lot, it probably would've taken longer. Geting out of there is an absolute nightmare, even during day games. Primetime games are always worse given that people are usually more intoxicated leaving the stadium.

yeah no joke about the knife point stuff... My cousin T-Wrecks and I love game day. FREE STUFF!

I think playoff bound is hardly a phrase i'd use to describe you. But i'll meet you halfway there. lol

We'll see how our trip to Foxboro goes... I mean, if YOU guys can beat them.... Maybe we'll "steal" another one ;)

I understand that you wouldnt use "playoff bound" to decribe us. Problem is, Jet fans can. Dolphin fans cant do that with their own team.

As for you guys in foxboro. Of course you guys can do it. Problem is you guys will only play 3 qtrs of football again (Saints game remind you of anything?).

or you guys will be completely dominate only allowing 15 mins of possession time for the other team and still lose (Colts game remind you of anything?).

You right, you guys just may be a 3-13 team.

Tell Ginn I said the next time he has a game winning TD in his hands to catch it.

I didn't even bother to read this garbage, but this crybaby ******* has no room to talk. He needs to shut his ****ing mouth and go about his business, because there is no professional athlete who has pissed and moaned about a single team more than Taylor has about the Jets, all in spite of the fact that throughout his career the Jets have owned the Dolphins again and again.

What a ****ing schmuck.

The fag is still hurting from the Meadowlands Miracle game. He should have stayed as a dancing Phag.

I dunno man... JT's always been a pretty classy guy. Fund raisers for communities down here, taking inner city kids school shopping, etc.

If it was Porter that you were bashing I'd say "fine, you're right". But JT is an alright guy.

This is one of the stupidest things I've ever seen posted here.

I understand that you wouldnt use "playoff bound" to decribe us. Problem is, Jet fans can. Dolphin fans cant do that with their own team.

As for you guys in foxboro. Of course you guys can do it. Problem is you guys will only play 3 qtrs of football again (Saints game remind you of anything?).

or you guys will be completely dominate only allowing 15 mins of possession time for the other team and still lose (Colts game remind you of anything?).

You right, you guys just may be a 3-13 team.

Tell Ginn I said the next time he had a game winning TD in his hands to catch it.

Touche... Maybe you guys will kill Indy, New England, and Atlanta - Then choke against all of the "gimme" teams that you guarantee victories for.

Or maybe you'll choke against Buffalo and be swept by another division rival (remind you of something?)

Sounds like a charmimg place to be sure. :roll: No wonder that dump is half empty for most games. :P

Touche... Maybe you guys will kill Indy, New England, and Atlanta - Then choke against all of the "gimme" teams that you guarantee victories for.

Or maybe you'll choke against Buffalo and be swept by another division rival (remind you of something?)

Well, lucky for us we have more legit games then gimme's.

That'll have us primed for a playoff run since there's no Dolp...I mean, lack luster teams in the playoffs.

Sounds like a charmimg place to be sure. :roll: No wonder that dump is half empty for most games. :P

It always looks half empty on TV, but truth is we haven't had a blackout in a long time. Most times it's so goddamn hot people are inside at the bars to get out of the heat. I've done this myself on a few occasions. That Jets game last year was the hottest sporting event I've ever been to.

It always looks half empty on TV, but truth is we haven't had a blackout in a long time. Most times it's so goddamn hot people are inside at the bars to get out of the heat. I've done this myself on a few occasions. That Jets game last year was the hottest sporting event I've ever been to.

People disguised as seats ? :rl:

I dunno man... JT's always been a pretty classy guy. Fund raisers for communities down here, taking inner city kids school shopping, etc.

If it was Porter that you were bashing I'd say "fine, you're right". But JT is an alright guy.

F**K "JT". What is this?.....this stuff you write on these forums. There's no love shared for this jerk face. We dont care if he runs fund raisers. This isnt about his personal life. He's probably an outstanding citizen...but this is football and I'll smack this **** out of him if I were to ever get that close to my TV when they show him close up! And he wont ever forget it either!

It used be a terrible neighborhood, but it's gotten better. But I think sports complexes as a whole are generally not in great areas because of land prices.

hmm, there are bad areas, and there are BAD areas,,I hear Fish stadium is Hood time,,gang area..

It used be a terrible neighborhood, but it's gotten better. But I think sports complexes as a whole are generally not in great areas because of land prices.

Kinda like Yankee stadium in the 90's I grew up on the west side of the BX and once you cross the underpass you were fair game. Its not like that anymore. Im kinda pissed that they leveled the park and skateboard area for the kids just so the yankees can get a brand new stadium across the damn street. Most of us bronx natives dont care right now....the Yanks are in the world series and now we'll just give the kids Tony Hawk for the PS3 and forget that they actually had a skate park.

Im not even a parent and that pissed me off when I found out what they were doing. Cant get too mad though. Just like the Jets PSL's we're going to pay to see the Yankees play too. :face:

hmm, there are bad areas, and there are BAD areas,,I hear Fish stadium is Hood time,,gang area..

I'm from the area... And it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Metro Police and the City of Miami Gardens have done MAJOR things to clean up the area and the stadium for Super Bowls and Madonna concerts and crap. As long as you stay on major streets, you dont have to worry too much.

LOL, this dude makes one play and thinks he's good? I remember when tears were running down his face about 2 hours after he was running his mouth at the fans...LMFAOOO!! That day was priceless and I will always remember that. His team will have a worse record at the end of the year, GUARANTEED. Not only that but we had like 3X as many yards as his team, he should worry about his defense and not about one lucky game where a dude returns 2 KR's which probably wont ever happen again. Geez, talk about riding a fluke win for all its got...what a loose. Stick to neutrogena commercials Benedict Arnold.

http://espn.go.com/blog/afceast/post/_/id/5661/jason-taylor-low-class-jets-should-shut-up

Jason Taylor: Low-class Jets should shut up

November 4, 2009 1:46 PM

Posted by ESPN.com's Tim Graham

Miami Dolphins linebacker Jason Taylor, exultant over collecting a fumble and returning it 48 yards for a touchdown Sunday against the New York Jets, looked for the appropriate way to express himself.

Taylor greeted his trailing teammates then spun and fired the ball at the Jets logo on the wall behind the end zone.

nfl_u_taylor_300.jpgEd Mulholland-US PRESSWIRE Jason Taylor's Dolphins have two wins over the Jets this season."To score a touchdown in New York against the Jets in the last time I'll be in the hellhole they call a stadium up there before they get rid of it and move to the new one," Taylor said, "it was outstanding."

Taylor delivered that quote in an interview scheduled to air Friday on Sirius NFL Radio.

Taylor's distaste for the Jets and their fans is well-known. In the spring, when he was discussing the possibilities of which team he might play for in 2009, he said, "it'd be very, very, very difficult" to play for the Jets given all of the strong opinions he'd voiced about them over the years.

Sirius host Adam Schein got Taylor going on the subject again. They discussed the Dolphins knocking off the Jets twice this year after so much trash-talking between the teams.

"The problem I have is with the Jets fans," Taylor said. "It's not really a problem; it's kind of this rivalry that has gone on, and they love to hate me, and I love to hate them, and we've had some fun over the years. They've had a lot of fun at my expense. I've had some fun at their expense at times.

"It's the times like this where you beat them and they just keep talking. They just keep going, and they just don't know when to be quiet.

"You know, I've said a lot of things about Jets fans in the past, and I

I'm from the area... And it's not as bad as people make it out to be. Metro Police and the City of Miami Gardens have done MAJOR things to clean up the area and the stadium for Super Bowls and Madonna concerts and crap. As long as you stay on major streets, you dont have to worry too much.

I live here too. The stadium is a joke and HELL to get in and out of. Get your fins up may be the worst thing I've seen in my whole life as a sports fan. Did you put your hands to the top of your head to make a fin and rock from side to side like they wanted you to?

These "Dol-phags" are a bunch of lying pillow-biting PsOS...

PhagShark stadium is located in "Opa-Locka" farther from the Miami Metropolitan area than East Rutherford is from NYC, and this "HooD" is a FCKING DEATH TRAP, gangs galore, shooting are a must on the wknd and most DolPhags sell their ass

Archived