Jason Taylor "Low class Jets should shut up"

dolphann4life

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I live here too. The stadium is a joke and HELL to get in and out of. Get your fins up may be the worst thing I've seen in my whole life as a sports fan. Did you put your hands to the top of your head to make a fin and rock from side to side like they wanted you to?

well what's stopping you from heading on up and living in Jersey where the stadium is sure to be easily accessible and everything is just dandy?

Until the fumble recovery, I didn't even realize Jason Taylor was playing last week.

No one knew he was playing all year until then, it's not like he's lighting it up this year.

JT - 7 games

15 tackles, 5 ass, 5.5 sacks, 2 FF and 1 TD. 5.5 sacks is about the only thing he's done so far.

Pace - 4 games

21 tackles, 3 ass, 3 sacks and 2 FF

I think JT thinks he's Jared Allen or something.

Is there any way that we play each other in the playoffs? I don't think either of us will make it but if we do is there a chance we can play each other this year?

If we do it might be one of the most watched playoff games ever.

If you're talking about Jets-Dolphins, of course they could play each other in the postseason. They could do it one of two ways:

A. One team wins the East, the other gets a WC spot and it eventually works out where they play each other (Look at 2006 with New England).

or

B. Both teams get the Wild Card and in some crazy fashion for the first time ever a 5 and 6 seed face off in the AFC Championship.

You called the Jets chant cheezy, and you seem angry. I suggest finding a new team and perhaps medication.

What I said was, things that play on the Jets chant.

For example when fans of other teams will chime in after the J-E-T-S part and yell SUCK SUCK SUCK.

or

Like in that picture put CRY CRY CRY.

Take a deep breath dude. Its gonna be alright. I promise.

What I said was, things that play on the Jets chant.

For example when fans of other teams will chime in after the J-E-T-S part and yell SUCK SUCK SUCK.

or

Like in that picture put CRY CRY CRY.

Take a deep breath dude. Its gonna be alright. I promise.

NO need to get your panities in a bunch. I'm sure there are other NFL teams out there you would enjoy rooting for. Maybe the Patriots are more your style.

If you're talking about Jets-Dolphins, of course they could play each other in the postseason. They could do it one of two ways:

A. One team wins the East, the other gets a WC spot and it eventually works out where they play each other (Look at 2006 with New England).

or

B. Both teams get the Wild Card and in some crazy fashion for the first time ever a 5 and 6 seed face off in the AFC Championship.

I meant the in the Wild Card. That would be a fun game to watch.

NO need to get your panities in a bunch. I'm sure there are other NFL teams out there you would enjoy rooting for. Maybe the Patriots are more your style.

Me? Panties in a bunch? If thats the case you must be tying up a noose right now. And rooting for the Patriots? You're the one who can't handle losing, think its time you take your own advice.

You'd be awesome in an argument against yourself.

Me? Panties in a bunch? If thats the case you must be tying up a noose right now. And rooting for the Patriots? You're the one who can't handle losing, think its time you take your own advice.

You'd be awesome in an argument against yourself.

Do you need a tissue?

Is there any way that we play each other in the playoffs? I don't think either of us will make it but if we do is there a chance we can play each other this year?

If we do it might be one of the most watched playoff games ever.

Yep, you're probably right about motst watched game. Although both of us making the playoffs means the Pats would have to seriously throw it in the tank. I don't see that happening.

Though simple the name changing between Mick and XXX is very funny and go's great with my cheese Danish.

Getting back on topic, does anyone know where to find that old article where the Redneck in Florida kicked Jason Taylors ass?

Not sure about where the article was, but the redneck didn't exactly kick Jason Taylor's ass.

The dude had a knife and barely gave Taylor a flesh wound while stabbing him in a road-rage/hate crime incident. You ever been to Davie? They have a local KKK chapter and everything.

EDIT: Found it. http://www.footballforum.com/miami-dolphins/1554-jason-taylor-stabbed.html

Not sure about where the article was, but the redneck didn't exactly kick Jason Taylor's ass.

The dude had a knife and barely gave Taylor a flesh wound while stabbing him in a road-rage/hate crime incident. You ever been to Davie? They have a local KKK chapter and everything.

EDIT: Found it. http://www.footballforum.com/miami-dolphins/1554-jason-taylor-stabbed.html

Yeah I live in plantation now (interesting name considering the subject lol) and it's right next to Davie. Driving into Davie is like going into a Klan town... As a minority I can safely say it's not safe lol

The article reads like a joke now. Sometimes it's hard to imagine how idiotic, poor white trash really is.

Burns, who was driving the truck, also emerged and used racial obscenities and threatened to kill Taylor. The 5-11, 168-pound Burns then retrieved an unknown metal object from his truck and tried to stab the 6-6, 255-pound Taylor, the report said.

Taylor drove after the truck, calling 911 in the process, after it fled but lost site of the vehicle inside a trailer park

During the arrest, Burns kicked and punched an officer and later kicked at a window in a police car until being pepper-sprayed by officers, the report said

Stabbed him? Im surprise they didn;t try to **** him. He does have a "pretty mouth".

Yeah I live in plantation now (interesting name considering the subject lol) and it's right next to Davie. Driving into Davie is like going into a Klan town... As a minority I can safely say it's not safe lol

I like Davie, very nice people there.

JT is a bitch he can't take on a someone that weighs the same as Crusher when he was 7.

Lol at notorious Klan towns admittedly being in existence in Florida, and Fins fans having the nerve to consistently b-tch about how transplants from the Northeast are the problem.

I don't think it's all transplants... One of my best buds in a transplant from Jersey (big Jets fan too...) and he's totally good. Some good football banter going on back and forth all day long. The annoying transplants are the ones who spend every waking breath telling us how much better New York is.... "This sucks, it's better in New York. The food sucks, it's better in New York. The weather sucks, it's better in New York. The driving sucks, it's better in New York. The girls suck, they're better in New York." If everything is so much ****ing better in New York, why do they live in South Florida? All in all, I get along with everyone. Even the Klansmen in Davie :)

Lol at notorious Klan towns admittedly being in existence in Florida, and Fins fans having the nerve to consistently b-tch about how transplants from the Northeast are the problem.

The rednecks are in secluded areas. The transplants are goddamn ****roaches - They can be found everywhere.

Archived