Jason Taylor "Low class Jets should shut up"

dolphann4life

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Davie is actually one of the nicer areas of Broward County the dumb hick in question (Which are common amongst the Dolphag community) was probably commuting thru Davie when GaysonTaylor tried to solicit sex from him; seeing the "Gay" King Xerxes himself wanting to give you oral sex will make anybody takeout a knife and slash one across his Phaggot Phace....

This is "SPARTA".. Excellent.

well what's stopping you from heading on up and living in Jersey where the stadium is sure to be easily accessible and everything is just dandy?

What does that have to do with the fact that your stadium and owners are a complete joke? So... did you get your fins up or not? I know you know what I'm talking about

What does that have to do with the fact that your stadium and owners are a complete joke? So... did you get your fins up or not? I know you know what I'm talking about

I'll admit that I hate the stupid "phins up" slogan they went with this year. everyone I know that goes to games is praying that the stupid phrase will die quietly and disappear into time... Fine, i said it. Happy?

;)

I'll admit that I hate the stupid "phins up" slogan they went with this year. everyone I know that goes to games is praying that the stupid phrase will die quietly and disappear into time... Fine, i said it. Happy?

;)

I am. :D The guy who brought me to the game is a big Phins fan and when they did that he put his head in his hands and went "uuuugggghhhh" LMAO

It really is bad. That's J-LO for ya.

I am. :D The guy who brought me to the game is a big Phins fan and when they did that he put his head in his hands and went "uuuugggghhhh" LMAO

It really is bad. That's J-LO for ya.

i agree man... Trust me, NONE OF US LIKE IT. Well it is what it is....

• 10 months later...

I was trying to find all the threads with stupid Dolphag players talking sh*t so I could say I want the Pats to win...and point to their obnoxious dooshyness and over inflated sense of talent...but I found this and decided to bump instead.

Muffin top, you still made I hate Jason Gaylor?

I was trying to find all the threads with stupid Dolphag players talking sh*t so I could say I want the Pats to win...and point to their obnoxious dooshyness and over inflated sense of talent...but I found this and decided to bump instead.

Muffin top, you still made I hate Jason Gaylor?

Who cares. Stop being a weenie and exhibit some self confidence.

J-Tay 4 life. He's just passionate, and now he's brought all that passion north.

homo

I for one have nothing bad to say about Jason Taylor. Thats because my mother and Aunts fell in love with him on Dancing with the Stars and they will stop feeding me if I do. They all think he's pretty.

You even loved him back then? This is so gross.

**** YOU JASON GAYLOR!!!

Who cares. Stop being a weenie and exhibit some self confidence.

J-Tay 4 life. He's just passionate, and now he's brought all that passion north.

homo

You're calling me a homo or you are admitting you're a homo? I'm not sure. gheynoodlenerd

I hate Jason Taylor more than any professional athlete in the history of sports right next to none other than Dan Marino. And I literally want to shot myself because earlier today I said this team needs to learn how to lose and win graciously which is echoing what dooshy said in the article.

HOWEVER, what a ****ing sorry pos hypocrite this guy is. Unreal. How many times has this a$$ bag run his mouth to the media about the Jets after we've owned him his entire career. He's literally been the NY Jets bitch and he's acted like a **** head in everyone of those situations. He's insulted our fans, our stadium and our organization numerous times when we said nothing about him and his POS team.

Now we have a team that runs their mouth a little bit (alright, way too much) and he has audacity insult this team for doing so? No ****, I dont give a **** how big he is, if I saw Jason Taylor out, I would blind side him so ****ing hard with some type of eminent object it would knock him out long enough to brand his a$$ with a NY Jets logo....o.k...maybe I wouldnt go that far, but I would break his nose and gladly take the a$$ whipping that ensued.

**** JASON TAYLOR!!!

Have to say, it's impressive that he kept this up. lol

Archived