Who is going to the Yankees parade?

Maxman

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hey dickhead I wasn't addressing you. I was goofen on my pal Max. Sorry if I offended you. Now I really hope it does rain.

Duane I am coming out to Pa this weekend. I am going to stop by your little Harley dealership so you can say hi to your Daddy.

Funny, I haven't seen any baseball emails from you lately. :winking0001:

Just got back from the parade. Who went?

Haven't put on the news yet? What was the estimate for # of people there? I will take a lot for $500. Funny walking down Broadway at 8:40am and just hearing non-stop Yankee chants. Pretty cool.

Haven't put on the news yet? What was the estimate for # of people there? I will take a lot for $500. Funny walking down Broadway at 8:40am and just hearing non-stop Yankee chants. Pretty cool.

For $500 will you be taking them in the @ss or the face?

I went. Left the house at 6:30, got there a little after 7. Front row on Wall St. & Broadway. Where were you?

I was in a bar just off Broadway, completely content with getting smashed and watching it on TV. Then some dude I knew from way back comes in. Tells me and my brother to follow him, his dad is some big wig in the NYPD. We walk through the Parade, watch it infront of the barricade with the photographers. Then he brings us to City Hall front and center.

I was smashed and kept getting the 'who the **** is this guy' face from all the suits. Then Jay Z showed up. And awesome turned into unbelievable.

No such thing as too high. Instead of crying about the Yankees these other teams should be thinking of ways to compete.

Anything they can do, the Yankees can do better. Pay more for the best scouts, coaches, players, everything. They just need to wise up to it, if they haven't already.

Yeah, but it was an empty victory because their payroll is too high and Boston fans, who are the ultimate authority on everything, say I shouldn't enjoy it. :rolleyes:

I thought Yankees fans didn't care about the Red Sox? You replied to a post from a Bot. That's pretty sad.

Enjoy the victory and stop letting Boston dominate your mind.

As usual with you Max, all talk no action! Afraid of a little pig farming??

Sorry man felt like crap on Saturday. On Sunday I drove by when I went to see Caryn but you don't work that day (at least I didn't see any barbie car in the parking lot).

Archived