Congrats to the NY Yankees

CrazyCarl40

Manny tested positive in LA and no one has any idea what Ortiz tested positive for. What this has to do with anything is beyond me, but I just wanted you to get the facts straight.
Spin Cylce, manny tested positive in 2003 just like fat sloppy did.

Lets get the facts straight, Pettitte pitched every 4 games and your 3 and 4 hitters played every day. :rolleyes:

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Spin Cylce, manny tested positive in 2003 just like fat sloppy did.

Lets get the facts straight, Pettitte pitched every 4 games and your 3 and 4 hitters played every day. :rolleyes:

Please show me where Manny tested positive in 2003. I dare you. Manny was banned for 50 games this year because of a positive test this year. If Manny is on the 03 list, it hasn't been leaked illegally yet.

Please show me where Manny tested positive in 2003. I dare you. Manny was banned for 50 games this year because of a positive test this year. If Manny is on the 03 list, it hasn't been leaked illegally yet.
Ramirez was allegedly among a group of 104 major league players who tested positive for performance-enhancing drugs during 2003 survey testing...

Just like your boy fat sloppy: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Manny_Ramirez

Give it up. The Yankees were the best team this season.

The Sox, Yankees, Dodgers, Phillies, Mets and every other team has guys that do/did steroids or HGH.

Once again, congrats to the Yankees on a great season.

Give it up. The Yankees were the best team this season.

The Sox, Yankees, Dodgers, Phillies, Mets and every other team has guys that do/did steroids or HGH.

Once again, congrats to the Yankees on a great season.

Stop it! You are making too much sense and acting too much like a man, for crazy to comprehend.

Allegedly and on Wikipedia! What a lawyer you would make!
Hey, you could find stuff on it all over, and it's only alleged because he's not man enough to admit it. ;)

The guy tested positive again this year, please tell me why I should give him the benefit of the doubt?

I'm not a judge or a lawyer, this is not a trial, I'm a fan and he gives me no reason to think other wise, nor does he for most of the public opinion.

What else should I say? I've congratulated the Yankees and said they were the best team this season. Get over it already.
You did it like a heel.

There is nothing to get over, you are the one spinning like a top.

What else is new?

Too bad you'll never get over yourself. :yawn:

You did it like a heel.

There is nothing to get over, you are the one spinning like a top.

What else is new?

Too bad you'll never get over yourself. :yawn:

I said congrats and provided a few facts. I am not spinning anything.

I remember what it was like around here in 07. Just giving back what we got.

Hey, you could find stuff on it all over, and it's only alleged because he's not man enough to admit it. ;)

The guy tested positive again this year, please tell me why I should give him the benefit of the doubt?

I'm not a judge or a lawyer, this is not a trial, I'm a fan and he gives me no reason to think other wise, nor does he for most of the public opinion.

It's only alleged because it was supposed to sealed. Leaking names is actually illegal.

I don't deny the possibility that there are lots of surprising names on that list in 03. And to be fair, Pettitte took something that wasn't illegal in baseball at the time, though taking it in this country might have been.

I just think if you want to post your opinion you should have some basis for it besides a public encyclopedia and hearsay.

I said congrats and provided a few facts. I am not spinning anything.

I remember what it was like around here in 07. Just giving back what we got.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, but when you wake up in 2009, the Yanks are the Champs again, and your sox got swept!

It's only alleged because it was supposed to sealed. Leaking names is actually illegal.

I don't deny the possibility that there are lots of surprising names on that list in 03. And to be fair, Pettitte took something that wasn't illegal in baseball at the time, though taking it in this country might have been.

I just think if you want to post your opinion you should have some basis for it besides a public encyclopedia and hearsay.

Again, he tested positive this year, so in my opinion he does not deserve the benefit of the doubt, notheing else is needed.

You asked for it in writting, duh.

Whatever helps you sleep at night, but when you wake up in 2009, the Yanks are the Champs again, and your sox got swept!

I sleep just fine because I am able to remove myself and my life from my favorite sports teams. There's a fine line between passion and ridiculousness. Like I said congrats to the Yanks. You finally got what you paid for.

Again, he tested positive this year, so in my opinion he does not deserve the benefit of the doubt, notheing else is needed.

You asked for it in writting, duh.

And you still didn't provide it. Not the point. Whatever, I'm done arguing with juveniles.

I sleep just fine because I am able to remove myself and my life from my favorite sports teams. There's a fine line between passion and ridiculousness. Like I said congrats to the Yanks. You finally got what you paid for.

And you still didn't provide it. Not the point. Whatever, I'm done arguing with juveniles.

I don't doubt the sleeping part one bit, typical response from the guy on the losing end.

We get what we pay for more than any other team ever has, we also make more doing so.

You act like your sox won their 2 in 90 years with no payroll, and a home grown team, yet you call others juveniles. :rl:

So spin cycle where did you get those 3 and 4 hitters that are "allegedly" on the doping list? :yawn:

Lol Redsox fans didnt care about the whole "illegal" angle when A-Rod was getting drawn thru the mud. But when Big Pop-Up and Man-Ram tests positive its a problem. Give it up you whiny sow, THE WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK YANKEES don't give a **** about what a disgruntled Redsox fan thinks. Redsox are back where they belong, deal with it. :)

You're gonna blame ROIDS & HGH for the fact that Johnny Damon & Hideki Matsui had a monster WS?

Lol Redsox fans didnt care about the whole "illegal" angle when A-Rod was getting drawn thru the mud. But when Big Pop-Up and Man-Ram tests positive its a problem. Give it up you whiny sow, THE WORLD CHAMPION NEW YORK YANKEES don't give a **** about what a disgruntled Redsox fan thinks. Redsox are back where they belong, deal with it. :)

You're gonna blame ROIDS & HGH for the fact that Johnny Damon & Hideki Matsui had a monster WS?

No, that was more likely the joke of a ball park.

Is that what you really think?

You're a ****in loser.

Hitting in a line-up of All-Stars certainly will rejuvenate some hitters, but you cannot deny hitting in the New Yankee Stadium didn't have something with ancient Johnny Damon hitting the most HRs of his career. That or he was juicing. ;)

No, that was more likely the joke of a ball park.

Fenway Park--'nuff said!

yeah the ball park had a lot to do with Johnny Damon stealing 2 bases on 1 pitch in PHILADELPHIA. You Boston fans are so delusional it's sad.

The park has a lot to do with some of your left handed hitting batters hitting career highs or dame close to career highs.

Dude, the Redsox play in the most gimmicky ballpark in the majors. How many fake ass doubles has that hideous green monster given you guys? You can't talk sh*t about anyone else's ball park when you play in that f^cking relic Fenway Park.

You sound like children right now.

Get over it, its not like away teams aren't playing in the same park. Just like Sox outfielders have an advantage playing the monster everyday.

I try not to get involved in these pissing contests, but just get over it. Yankees won, Pitchers and catchers is 95 days away. Stop crying. You look pathetic.

Hitting in a line-up of All-Stars certainly will rejuvenate some hitters, but you cannot deny hitting in the New Yankee Stadium didn't have something with ancient Johnny Damon hitting the most HRs of his career. That or he was juicing. ;)

Comparing steroids to playing in a ballpark? :rl:

Loser.

Classy. I'm sorry if the truth hurts.

Oh, and even if you add the 40 million just to talk to a guy over the course of his contract, the Yankees still outspent the Sox this year by 75 million or so.

and if Boston steps up and offers an extra 5 milly to Tex and things could have been WAYYY different

Archived