Women's Soccer

Ranger

And with all the heat MLB and NFL refs have, how could the officiating crew of this game let this go for so long? Insane. I coach on the high school Div 1 level and we'd never see this extent of persistent malicious fouls. Those refs should NEVER be allowed to do an NSCAA game again. They're lucky someone didn't get seriously hurt.

This reminds me..

I remember on Seinfeld he said that men like girl fights so much cause they are hoping the girls will end up kissing..

But honestly, I've always liked girl fights cause I was hoping clothes would get ripped off in the process. Which is entirely more likely a scenario then breaking out into a make out session imo..

So which is it, can you not look away from girl fights cause you are hoping for a kiss, or are you fixated more so because you are hoping a boob will fall out?

And with all the heat MLB and NFL refs have, how could the officiating crew of this game let this go for so long? Insane. I coach on the high school Div 1 level and we'd never see this extent of persistent malicious fouls. Those refs should NEVER be allowed to do an NSCAA game again. They're lucky someone didn't get seriously hurt.

I agree. 1 yellow card? No red cards? Huh?

Where the hell was the ref?

Seriously, I can't believe how stupid the media and people in general are about this chick doing what she did. Calling for her to be banned, expelled, or charged with assault? Are you F___ING kidding me?

Talk about a double standard. If this was a guy it wouldn't even make the news.

Unless they are consistent in their viewing behavior such as this as an assault. I think that she should be charged with assault. What she did is assault and they have proof on tape. Never has there been a more foolproof case.

Unless they are consistent in their viewing behavior such as this as an assault. I think that she should be charged with assault. What she did is assault and they have proof on tape. Never has there been a more foolproof case.

You can't go down that road bro. A Marty McSorely stick to the head, that's one thing. I mean yea, that's assault technically, but do we really want the law (ergo me) getting involved in sporting events and physical contact. That's a fine line....

Besides, the NFL would bring anyone who touched Brady up on Attempted Murder charges. :lol:

You can't go down that road bro. A Marty McSorely stick to the head, that's one thing. I mean yea, that's assault technically, but do we really want the law (ergo me) getting involved in sporting events and physical contact. That's a fine line....

Besides, the NFL would bring anyone who touched Brady up on Attempted Murder charges. :lol:

Why would they be held to different standards? They are outside the law because they play a sport. No. I agree that hockey fights or pushing and shoving shouldn't be an issue. However when someone does something purposely that is malicious and with the attempt to cause bodily harm I feel that they should face the consequences of their actions. I'm not talking about a hard foul but Ron Artest assaulted how many fans that day to not be in jail?

Archived