Welcome GAINZO

Brenjetsfan

Thank-you all. You know what? I'm done with that "other" board. It's slow as hell here at work today and I thought I'd post some things and I've already been called a punk and told that no one cares what I think from two posters I've never heard of.

That place has gone to sh*te.

Thank-you all. You know what? I'm done with that "other" board. It's slow as hell here at work today and I thought I'd post some things and I've already been called a punk and told that no one cares what I think from two posters I've never heard of.

That place has gone to shite.

Gainzo:

Can we use that quote in our next ad campaign? :lol:

Welcome aboard. Hope you like it here. Let us know if you have any questions!

to your new home!!!! Hope all is well. Foleys Bday is the 17th..may make a trip to Boston to celebrate. Garb is taking us out on the town,,,,congrats on your league :lol:

I'll be around that weekend. Let me know where you guys will be hanging out. If I know Garb it will be somewhere on Boylston St!

Welcome Gainzo

Your posts were recognized by myself as level headed and articulate from past history from you know where.

I'm not a big fan of getting into arguments and name-calling contests although I don't mind if it is all in fun.

The posters here, as we say in Boston, are "Good people."

...speak for yourself, Gainzo! Good people??? :lol::lol:

St Paddy's Day on Boylston Street would be tragic. This Foley person should go to that Old, Divey, Crazy, Irish Joint called Foleys!!!

The 17th of March or as I like to call it Amatuer Night. I will not be going out. Can't stand all the fights and general drunkness. It was fun 10 years ago but I'm geting to old for that.

Just point Bren in the general direction of South Boston!

I'm not going anywhere near a bar on St. Patrick's Day either! Thing is, no matter what direction Brenda is told to go in - she'll have a good time. She could end up at some religious Portugese Pot Luck Dinner and Arcordian Music Festiveal and still have a good time. God Bless her!

• 1 year later...

Archived