The Top 4 Of Idol Have All Released There First Singles

jokerjet

not to be the grammar police or nuthin' but.... it's THEIR singles not there-I'm seeing this so much lately it's getting ridiculous-what are they teaching kids in school these days anyway? Or NOT teaching...

You should have capitalized the n in not and "nuthin'" is actually spelled nothing. There also shouldn't have been a hyphen between there and I'm or ridiculous and what. Not to nitpick but you made more errors in your post than he did. But feel free to continue your grammar policing in an American Idol thread.

You should have capitalized the n in not and "nuthin'" is actually spelled nothing. There also shouldn't have been a hyphen between there and I'm or ridiculous and what. Not to nitpick but you made more errors in your post than he did. But feel free to continue your grammar policing in an American Idol thread.

you should really go **** yourself....REALLY!!!!!

you gotta love the boards man!

Archived