The Official NE Patriot vs Miami DolPHAG gameday thread

Thai Jet

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope the phags win, cause obviously the Pats are the bigger threat to win the division. But if they can't win, I hope they get embarrassed. Maybe show their fans the difference between kicking a team's ass and squeeking out a 1 score victory in the final minute of the game.

I hope the phags win, cause obviously the Pats are the bigger threat to win the division. But if they can't win, I hope they get embarrassed. Maybe show their fans the difference between kicking a team's ass and squeeking out a 1 score victory in the final minute of the game.

Just so I'm clear, which 1 score victory are you talking about? The first time Miami beat the jets or the second time Miami beat the jets?

Hahahaha oh man, the title is hilarious. I've never seen that kind of word play before. Very creative how you replaced phin with phag.:yawn:

It's almost as creative as the J E T S SuckSuckSuck chant.

I still got a chuckle out of it the 37,000th time I heard it.

perhaps it is a bad rule, but nobody can say they don't call it consistently

in live action they often call it a fumble but once they review it on replay they have to go by the rules

they do a decent job of it. but i hate the review process

something like that is so close either way it should go by the ruling on the field. The only calls that should be overturned are obvious bad calls. I hate the replay being used like that. they try to be too exact with it.

they do a decent job of it. but i hate the review process

something like that is so close either way it should go by the ruling on the field. The only calls that should be overturned are obvious bad calls. I hate the replay being used like that. they try to be too exact with it.

i don't get your point here? the point of replay is to get pivotal calls right. a fumble return for a td is a big play......exactly the type of call that replay should be used for, imo.

i don't get your point here? the point of replay is to get pivotal calls right. a fumble return for a td is a big play......exactly the type of call that replay should be used for, imo.

my point is replay should only be called on obvious mistakes, not something that has to be slowed down and analyzed for 2 minutes to determine at what point an arm was coming forward.

If it cant be determined at normal speed then it should be overturned.

Archived